Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau and Brownface...Oh Noes!!

1 minute ago, Rapid Anus said:

Should have used this as an example of how it’s possible to sincerely apologize and move on since the liberals and media were just recently trying to eviscerate him for saying that’s how we should handle these multiple year old transgressions 

instead he went full retard the opposite 

Its the Trudeau show and we're into the endgame now.  Lets just let Trudeau hang himself.

7 minutes ago, Rapid Anus said:

Should have used this as an example of how it’s possible to sincerely apologize and move on since the liberals and media were just recently trying to eviscerate him for saying that’s how we should handle these multiple year old transgressions 

instead he went full retard the opposite 

Are you talking about this?

https://m.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/justina-mccaffrey-faith-goldy_ca_5d7cfbaee4b00d6905998f11

From 2013?  Then the McCaffrey lied and said she hadn’t seen her in years. Except she had lunch with her 6 months ago. 

As for Scheer:

Raped assholes like Goldy so it’s no big deal. 

Hell if Trudeau promised to wear black face once a month, you’d probably vote for him. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Harper was good at the beginning. He stayed too long and became an arrogant dickhead. He had too many ties to the Republican Party as well. 

In my personal opinion, he has been one of the better if not best leaders in the last few decades we've had.   Just imo of course.   

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Are you talking about this?

https://m.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/justina-mccaffrey-faith-goldy_ca_5d7cfbaee4b00d6905998f11

From 2013?  Then the McCaffrey lied and said she hadn’t seen her in years. Except she had lunch with her 6 months ago. 

As for Scheer:

Raped assholes like Goldy so it’s no big deal. 

Hell if Trudeau promised to wear black face once a month, you’d probably vote for him. 

What's wrong with going duck hunting with Faith?

Image result for faith goldy

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Harper was good at the beginning. He stayed too long and became an arrogant dickhead. He had too many ties to the Republican Party as well. 

I know. You’re very triggered by successful white men 

26 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Sheer’s a fucking idiot as evidenced by the fact he’s neck and neck with literally the dumbest world leader in modern history 

I don't think Scheer is close to that description at all. Granted, we don't know a lot about him, and Ford in Ontario certainly isn't helping his cause, but you yourself should know, no matter what Trudeau and the liberals do, you know there are those that continue to blindly support him. Think of Trail. There are far too many like him out there who simply don't have a clue. :sad:

13 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Sorry rodley I know sheer is a cons but he's an idiot just like hudak was.   We need a real leader with a brain like Harper.   

Scheer is nothing like Hudak. Hudak was as dumb as a stump and he's the reason Wynne and the liberals got a majority gov't in Ontario. Nothing Scheer has done or said to date is anything like what Hudak said or done.

Scheer could be doing a better job, I get that, but, imo, he is far smarter and competent than Trudope could ever imagine to be.

https://www.energeticcity.ca/2019/09/scheers-middle-class-roots-make-him-perfect-foil-to-justin-trudeau-for-tories/

4 minutes ago, irv said:

I don't think Scheer is close to that description at all. Granted, we don't know a lot about him, and Ford in Ontario certainly isn't helping his cause, but you yourself should know, no matter what Trudeau and the liberals do, you know there are those that continue to blindly support him. Think of Trail. There are far too many like him out there who simply don't have a clue. :sad:

Scheer is nothing like Hudak. Hudak was as dumb as a stump and he's the reason Wynne and the liberals got a majority gov't in Ontario. Nothing Scheer has done or said to date is anything like what Hudak said or done.

Scheer could be doing a better job, I get that, but, imo, he is far smarter and competent than Trudope could ever imagine to be.

https://www.energeticcity.ca/2019/09/scheers-middle-class-roots-make-him-perfect-foil-to-justin-trudeau-for-tories/

He looks like a dork, but he seems to be competent and well spoken.  Unlike JT.:lol:

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

He looks like a dork, but he seems to be competent and well spoken.  Unlike JT.:lol:

He isn't very smart and likely will cause a Lib minority.  Some guys like him because he's the cons guy and that's that.   I typically vote cons as well but I can see he's an empty suit.  Imo of course.   

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

He isn't very smart and likely will cause a Lib minority.  Some guys like him because he's the cons guy and that's that.   I typically vote cons as well but I can see he's an empty suit.  Imo of course.   

What exactly did he say for you to form that opinion?

The Liberals have done squat to boost our business investments and grow our future.

4 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

2 for 2 this morning :lol: :bc: 

If Raitt were leader of the PC's we'd be talking about just how big the PC majority is going to be.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

2 for 2 this morning :lol: :bc: 

If Raitt were leader of the PC's we'd be talking about just how big the PC majority is going to be.

Agreed on that.   It's too bad.   I personally think Douglas is gonna hurt the cons here in Ontario :bc: 

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Agreed on that.   It's too bad.   I personally think Douglas is gonna hurt the cons here in Ontario :bc: 

Never underestimate the complete stupidity of the typical Liberal voter.  Yet another blackface incident from Trudeau, that makes it #3.

https://globalnews.ca/news/5922861/justin-trudeau-brownface-video/?utm_expid=.kz0UD5JkQOCo6yMqxGqECg.0&utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.ca%2F

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

lol you guys acting all offended :lol:   its just fuel 

Indont think anyone here personally cares about it, it's just super hilarious that it's Trudeau who's been anti racist, multi gender supporter is the offender 

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol you guys acting all offended :lol:   its just fuel 

no one's offended you dumb fuck but he's the first to wag his finger at everyone else and play the moral superiority card for much less. Including sexual assault accusations just like he was accused of.

Edited by frenchy
  • Like 3