Check your account email address ×

The bad actors...

Anler

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Ha ha.  Don't remember much about the show, other than the train, but do remember watching it as a kid.  

Looking back it was really cheesy but that’s what made a lot of those shows show great. 😂

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well sure...I remember when Arnold was teaching everyone life lessons on the show.   :lmao:

31975C4C-4957-45BB-9AE8-90328BB2744D.jpeg

Bitch,  left Dudley to get molested by the WKRP guy.  

Pretty serious issue for that show & time period.  Left a lasting impact on me. :lol:

I remember talking about it with my parents.   Huh? Wait !  What??!?  What’s happening to Dudley???!!!

19 hours ago, Anler said:

These guys cant find their own ass with both hands. If you know some "Bad Actors" post them here so everybody knows who they are!

Zammy

Momo

Washedupderper

jammin

800 dragon

Rw06gt (Ricky Schroeder)

...?

Yes, 800 Dragon, 1jkw, Awful Knawful, and The One.

These are bad actors. They really are. I believe they are dupes, using proxy servers or something. 800 Dragon is behind all of this, some how, some way. These are REAL troublemakers, in my opinion. 

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yes, 800 Dragon, 1jkw, Awful Knawful, and The One.

These are bad actors. They really are. I believe they are dupes, using proxy servers or something. 800 Dragon is behind all of this, some how, some way. These are REAL troublemakers, in my opinion. 

Listen you stupid tranny fuck, I have never had a dupe or changed my screen name, so STFU you fat little toad.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Bullshit! You are 800 dragon!!!11 :lol: 

It's hard to imagine a grown man, well a grown tranny being so obsessed with someone on the internet as 550 tranny is with 800 dragon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Listen you stupid tranny fuck, I have never had a dupe or changed my screen name, so STFU you fat little toad.

Listen, you cum-slurping albino, they asked us to set-up ONE THREAD for your faggot -talk, which I did, you fukken queer. 

If you're gonna' use TRANNY talk, that means you are violating Louis Ck, and Joelle's request to stay on the one thread, you fukken faggot. NOW, GO TO THE THREAD THAT I SET UP, JUST FOR FAGGOTS LIKE YOU!! OK, HOMO????  

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

It's hard to imagine a grown man, well a grown tranny being so obsessed with someone on the internet as 550 tranny is with 800 dragon.

See, you VIOLATED their request AGAIN, you fukken queer!!!

The thread that says " THE FOUR TRANNIES " was set up just for you cock-suckers. !!!!!!!

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Well being a retard helps his obsession.

You too faggot of TIDE HEAD, who GIVES HEAD!!!! 

Go to the thread that was set-up for you faggot queer!!!

Now, quit sucking cocks, and GTFO!!!!!

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Listen, you cum-slurping albino, they asked us to set-up ONE THREAD for your faggot -talk, which I did, you fukken queer. 

If you're gonna' use TRANNY talk, that means you are violating Louis Ck, and Joelle's request to stay on the one thread, you fukken faggot. NOW, GO TO THE THREAD THAT I SET UP, JUST FOR FAGGOTS LIKE YOU!! OK, HOMO????  

See, you VIOLATED their request AGAIN, you fukken queer!!!

The thread that says " THE FOUR TRANNIES " was set up just for you cock-suckers. !!!!!!!

You too faggot of TIDE HEAD, who GIVES HEAD!!!! 

Go to the thread that was set-up for you faggot queer!!!

Now, quit sucking cocks, and GTFO!!!!!

You stupid fuck you mentioned me in this thread, to many scrotum slaps to you pollywog head. And I did post about you in your faggot thread.

24 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

You stupid fuck you mentioned me in this thread, to many scrotum slaps to you pollywog head. And I did post about you in your faggot thread.

I mentioned you, but no faggot reference, like they asked. YOU VIOLATED!!!!! You fukken queer, go to the thread about YOU!!

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I mentioned you, but no faggot reference, like they asked. YOU VIOLATED!!!!! You fukken queer, go to the thread about YOU!!

Just don't mention me then you fat little tranny toad.

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

+Go to YOUR THREAD, YOU FUKKEN QUEER !!!!

I apologize to everyone but you, I didn't realize you the fat little tranny toad posted in this thread. Now get back to the truck stop  lot lizard.

6 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I apologize to everyone but you, I didn't realize you the fat little tranny toad posted in this thread. Now get back to the truck stop  lot lizard.

STFU!!! STFU!!!! STFU!!!!!!!!!!!

GTFO of here!!!! Go to the thread for YOU!!!! GET OUT VIOLATOR/FAGGOT!!