Check your account email address ×

Russia says a vote Clinton is a vote for war...

Anler

33 minutes ago, ckf said:

I find it easier to just ignore his posts :good: 

You can give example after example to disprove his posts and like a good lefty, he will never ever believe them.  And if they are factual, they just come back with more stupid questions to justify their support of a crook.  It's pathetic.

On 10/22/2016 at 10:16 AM, Mileage Psycho said:

How dumb do you have to be to not believe Grover Norquist, the founder and president of Americans for Tax Reform when he gives due credit to the POTUS for cutting spending?

Again start at the 5 minute mark and watch it through the 5:40 mark, and that goes for everyone else like racer, etc. :news:

25 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You can give example after example to disprove his posts and like a good lefty, he will never ever believe them.  And if they are factual, they just come back with more stupid questions to justify their support of a crook.  It's pathetic.

Sounds like you are talking about yourself and I say good for you, and I say this because self acknowledgement of your deficiencies could mean that there is hope for you :thumb:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Sounds like you are talking about yourself and I say good for you, and I say this because self acknowledgement of your deficiencies could mean that there is hope for you :thumb:

It's sucks to be correct so many times on this forum.  But most everything predicted comes true when dealing with the left.

" You can give example after example to disprove his posts and like a good lefty, he will never ever believe them. " r2

A reply is not necessarily an example.

And belief is not the issue. The issue is whether your reply actually accomplishes what you present it for.

I don't have stats on it, but I refuted the two ostensible examples I reviewed, found reason for doubt in each; reason which I gather has not been addressed here. 

FYI the legal standard in our law courts across the nation is the "reasonable doubt" standard.

It may be a pretty low standard.

BUT !!

At least it's a standard; a standard embraced by our governments for centuries.

What standard do you apply? Insulting conservatives by calling us liberals, and then pretend you're half as rational, persuasive, or factually accurate as I am?

- pathetic -

11 minutes ago, sear said:

" You can give example after example to disprove his posts and like a good lefty, he will never ever believe them. " r2

A reply is not necessarily an example.

And belief is not the issue. The issue is whether your reply actually accomplishes what you present it for.

I don't have stats on it, but I refuted the two ostensible examples I reviewed, found reason for doubt in each; reason which I gather has not been addressed here. 

FYI the legal standard in our law courts across the nation is the "reasonable doubt" standard.

It may be a pretty low standard.

BUT !!

At least it's a standard; a standard embraced by our governments for centuries.

What standard do you apply? Insulting conservatives by calling us liberals, and then pretend you're half as rational, persuasive, or factually accurate as I am?

- pathetic -

There are a few people here that only have the talking points of their side as the basis for a debate.  Those few do not acknowledge any facts put forth by their opposition.  Are you trying to be one of those?

I don't view it as a single mission.

In college I was taught the three reasons to address a group are:

- to inquire

- to inform, or

- to persuade.

My own agenda adds:

- to entertain or amuse.

My OVERWHELMING criterion is merely to tell the truth. Again, the exception is an obvious joke punchline. But that should be easily distinguishable from a lie.

Partisanship doesn't interest me.

Again, I don't wish to publish my résumé here at this time.

But my résumé does not leave room for doubting the sincerity of my interest in the welfare of the whole People of the United States, or my devotion to objective truth, in the cases where it exists.

I shall make a standing offer, for perpetuity:

if I post in error, please correct me.

PLEASE correct me!

If I thank you for the correction / clarification, we can dismiss it as my human error.

If I contradict the correction, and adhere to a lie; it will forever after brand me a liar; and disqualify any further comment I might post.

Deal?

All you have to do is prove me wrong ONCE!

Good luck with that!

50 minutes ago, sear said:

I don't view it as a single mission.

In college I was taught the three reasons to address a group are:

- to inquire

- to inform, or

- to persuade.

My own agenda adds:

- to entertain or amuse.

My OVERWHELMING criterion is merely to tell the truth. Again, the exception is an obvious joke punchline. But that should be easily distinguishable from a lie.

Partisanship doesn't interest me.

Again, I don't wish to publish my résumé here at this time.

But my résumé does not leave room for doubting the sincerity of my interest in the welfare of the whole People of the United States, or my devotion to objective truth, in the cases where it exists.

I shall make a standing offer, for perpetuity:

if I post in error, please correct me.

PLEASE correct me!

If I thank you for the correction / clarification, we can dismiss it as my human error.

If I contradict the correction, and adhere to a lie; it will forever after brand me a liar; and disqualify any further comment I might post.

Deal?

All you have to do is prove me wrong ONCE!

Good luck with that!

youre a fucking idiot

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

did you just figure that out?

He's already been caught in a lie. One day he's putting down sleds, the next he's a Polaris guy. Zero credability. 

Just now, Edmo said:

He's already been caught in a lie. One day he's putting down sleds, the next he's a Polaris guy. Zero credability. 

I remember him saying that he didn't have a sled when he first got here. Never read where he was a Poo guy because I just skip over his posts. He's been given a tutorial by a couple of us on how to quote, but still pretends that he doesn't know how. Obviously it's someone that's been here before that is using a different screen name to hide his identity.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I remember him saying that he didn't have a sled when he first got here. Never read where he was a Poo guy because I just skip over his posts. He's been given a tutorial by a couple of us on how to quote, but still pretends that he doesn't know how. Obviously it's someone that's been here before that is using a different screen name to hide his identity.

Complete faggot

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

If a Republican had said this it would be repeated every day in the media after recent events.

What a pompous ass hole.

How funny that some are comfortable with and praising Obama's murderous rampage, because the media tells them it is fine now.