Check your account email address ×

Sharpie gate: Special prosecutor needed

Pete

39 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

It really seems thats your expectation. 

Who kept more promises than trump out of last 5. Any idea? 

He never gets credit for any of the very real accomplishments, ever.  He’s kept more than all of them.  These guys get hung up on the stupidest shit

37 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not a big cookie guy...prefer Jerky and Beef Sticks from Gustafsons...now get back out there hustling Shit Tickets....a lot of daylight left!!!!

Speaking of hustling just exactly what did you do today? Let me answer that… Squat. Just like every day. You have your phone permanently clamped to your right hand and an honest days work is the last thing on your mind.

32 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I'm not talking about the last 5. I'm talking about trump.

And walls that mexico will pay for, and Trade wars that will clear the entire $20 TRILLION national debt in 8 years, and so on.....

It really seems to upset you, that’s too bad. I hope you can get through the next five years.

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Is that what you watch Dopo....getting any good dating advice? 

Why, you need some?  What a fucking clown you are, a pathetic waste of space. Go do something useful with yourself for a change, maybe an honest days work. We know that’s not gonna happen.

5 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I mean really Frenchie first it's about lying we say they all do it you laugh but it's actually true. then you say it's about campaign promises we can show that they all do it and again you laugh... I really don't understand what you're after....

Mostly just feeling superior and arrogant.

Edited by DriftBusta

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He never gets credit for any of the very real accomplishments, ever.  He’s kept more than all of them.  These guys get hung up on the stupidest shit

Speaking of hustling just exactly what did you do today? Let me answer that… Squat. Just like every day. You have your phone permanently clamped to your right hand and an honest days work is the last thing on your mind.

It really seems to upset you, that’s too bad. I hope you can get through the next five years.

Why, you need some?  What a fucking clown you are, a pathetic waste of space. Go do something useful with yourself for a change, maybe an honest days work. We know that’s not gonna happen.

Good god...you're 61 years old...quit crying like a little bitch all the time. 

Save your energy for when you get home pops and drink some water....you're dehydrating yourself.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

8 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Nahhh you got that covered all on your own. 

Sorry that nauseates you that Americans don’t like Canadians lecturing us about our politicians.  Try some Pepto Bismol or something

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good god...you're 61 years old...quit crying like a little bitch all the time. 

Save your energy for when you get home pops. 

:lol:  Crying?  I’m laughing over what a pathetic excuse of a man you are, yet you prance around this forum like you’re the self appointed arbiter of intellect and reason, lobbing put insults and judgement.    I am generally off-line most every day during the day, because I’m working and have a life. You? Not so much. Always here, always shitting on someone.  I enjoy calling a 52 year old punk bitches like you.....

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Sorry that nauseates you that Americans don’t like Canadians lecturing us about our politicians.  Try some Pepto Bismol or something

:lol:  Crying?  I’m laughing over what a pathetic excuse of a man you are, yet you prance around this forum like you’re the self appointed arbiter of intellect and reason, lobbing put insults and judgement.    I am generally off-line most every day during the day, because I’m working and have a life. You? Not so much. Always here, always shitting on someone.  I enjoy calling a 52 year old punk bitches like you.....

Poor Mark....you better settle down...that age difference is going to catch up with you..hate to see you vapor lock......😂:green:

BTW you ain't calling anybody out here or otherwise you self Important fucktard.

One more thing I was just perusing TBP and there you were posting pictures of your old man hands this afternoon...offline during the day 'eh....nice try. :congrats:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol2:   Drink the koolaid. Good boy.

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

I mean really Frenchie first it's about lying we say they all do it you laugh but it's actually true. then you say it's about campaign promises we can show that they all do it and again you laugh... I really don't understand what you're after....

Do you really believe other politicians lie as much as Trump? 

11 hours ago, Pete said:

There is something seemingly ludicrous in the media obsessing on a squiggle drawn on a map with a black Sharpie, especially with millions in the path of a destructive hurricane.

And yet the Category 5 controversy must be added to the list of disputes that Donald Trump brought upon himself by doubling, tripling and quadrupling down.

You can practically hear the media calls for a special prosecutor as the president denied knowing who drew a crude black bubble on a days-old National Weather Service map to include a sliver of Alabama in the storm’s potential path—just as the president had originally claimed.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/perfect-storm-media-pound-trump-over-sharpie-gate-hurricane-map

Why aren’t you more concerned that the President gets his staff to lie to cover his stupid mistake? Then continues to lie in order to cover it up?

20 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Why aren’t you more concerned that the President gets his staff to lie to cover his stupid mistake? Then continues to lie in order to cover it up?

Click the link and see the forecasts from NOAA... :lol:

https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/archive/2019/DORIAN_graphics.php?product=wind_probs_34_F120

Forecasts 15-41 showed a hit.

Did Trump retroactively have NOAA plot their forecasts?

Face it... you got guthooked by the media you so love.

That's not a healthy relationship.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Click the link and see the forecasts from NOAA... :lol:

https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/archive/2019/DORIAN_graphics.php?product=wind_probs_34_F120

Forecasts 15-41 showed a hit.

Did Trump retroactively have NOAA plot their forecasts?

Face it... you got guthooked by the media you so love.

That's not a healthy relationship.

20 minutes after Trump tweeted about Alabama the nws stated that he was wrong. But the POS POTUS lying would hurt to much to admit. 

37 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

20 minutes after Trump tweeted about Alabama the nws stated that he was wrong. But the POS POTUS lying would hurt to much to admit. 

In a statement attributed to an unnamed NOAA spokesperson, the agency said Trump had been given information from August 28 until Monday that Dorian could impact Alabama.
"From Wednesday, August 28, through Monday, September 2, the information provided by NOAA and the National Hurricane Center to President Trump and the wider public demonstrated that tropical-storm-force winds from Hurricane Dorian could impact Alabama," the statement read. "This is clearly demonstrated in Hurricane Advisories #15 through #41, which can be viewed on the center's website.

18 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:
In a statement attributed to an unnamed NOAA spokesperson....

But trump fun boys say unnamed sources are bad and = fake new amirite?????

On 3/8/2019 at 9:25 AM, Ez ryder said:

so what has any one ever said on record or even as them self about this issue ? nothing not even after leaving the network and talking shit about there old network and old boss ? 

more unnamed bull shit with zero proof . you know like the other butt hurt links you post a that never pan out 

On 3/7/2019 at 9:16 PM, DriftBusta said:

Opinion piece with unnamed sources.  

On 2/7/2019 at 4:05 PM, Ez ryder said:

and again more unnamed sources say

On 5/24/2017 at 10:16 PM, Momorider said:

Say FAKENEWSMAINECUNT, Snot, AFJSHITEATER, Taintrider and Ballsack are cock gobbeling hack no mind idiot sodomites :) 

On 12/23/2018 at 3:39 PM, DriftBusta said:

So the obligatory unnamed source says Trump was furious, pegging the headline, and the narrative is born.

On 10/26/2018 at 12:44 PM, Snake said:

Unnamed sources... :lol:

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I don’t Want a link. Are unnamed sources bad or not? Confused here because trumpers say they are but here we sit. 

The link proves Trump was telling the truth, the un-named source didn't make the link but simply reported that Trump received the info that Dorian could impact Alabama, the un-named source is irrelevant to the info.

• Like 1

The federal agency that monitors hurricanes said Friday that Hurricane Dorian could have impacted Alabama, backing claims by President Trump that he was right to tweet a warning over the weekend about the storm affecting the state.

In an unsigned statement, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) said that "The information provided by NOAA and the National Hurricane Center to President Trump and the wider public demonstrated that tropical-storm-force winds from Hurricane Dorian could impact Alabama." The advisories in question were dated from Wednesday, Aug. 28 to Monday, Sept. 2, the agency said.

The statement points to a few graphics issued by the National Hurricane Center to support Trump's claims. The maps show percentage possibility of tropical storm force winds in the United States. Parts of Alabama were covered, usually with 5 percent to 10 percent chances, between Aug. 27 and Sept. 3. Maps on Aug. 30 grew to cover far more of Alabama, but for only 12 hours, and the highest percentage hit 20 percent to 30 percent before quickly shrinking back down.

The controversy began Sunday morning when Trump tweeted that Florida, "South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, and Alabama, will most likely be hit [much] harder than anticipated" by Dorian. In response, the National Weather Service's Birmingham office tweeted that Alabama “will NOT see any impacts from Dorian.”