Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

31 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Hey central Michigan is the new frontier 

Shut up idiot.

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well no shit...that's why he needs those fancy tires on his truck....serious shit!!!!!

Boy that was quick.  Figured you'd still be on Instagram getting your daily piece of ass 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Shut up idiot.

Boy that was quick.  Figured you'd still be on Instagram getting your daily piece of ass 

What's with you and the Instagram shit...go look at the thread here...a lot more guys with a lot more posts than me. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What's with you and the Instagram shit...go look at the thread here...a lot more guys with a lot more posts than me. 

Your post count here , next door,  Instagram and God knows where else, dwarfs most people's  who actually get outside and get away from their phones ,  computers by a lot. 

Get a life 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well no shit...that's why he needs those fancy tires on his truck....serious shit!!!!!

What kind of tires did he put on the grocery getter?

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, Anler said:

Probably Mickey Thompson’s or some such shit....Kroger parking lots are serious bidness!!!

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 hours ago, Anler said:

My "grocery getter" will yank that little pussy ass woman's truck of yours around like the little bitch it is 

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Probably Mickey Thompson’s or some such shit....Kroger parking lots are serious bidness!!!

Don't be upset that there's people that have nicer things than your clapped out old piece of shit 2000 

6 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

My "grocery getter" will yank that little pussy ass woman's truck of yours around like the little bitch it is 

Don't be upset that there's people that have nicer things than your clapped out old piece of shit 2000 

:lol: 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yea, I :lol: :lmao: at you RAM 1500 owners with your weak ass little low power fake Hemi engines and shitty ass rear suspensions. You're the one with the woman's grocery getter soccer mom truck. 

What's w ith all the tire hate?  Just cuz my truck  doesnt go off road doesn't mean it can't if it has to.  Better to have and not need.......

I'm on my second set of dura's on my limited TRD gnar ass mall crawler but...everyone has those now.  I think I'm gonna switch up this time around to some Nitto Grapplers.

Image result for grapplers

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

What's w ith all the tire hate?  Just cuz my truck  doesnt go off road doesn't mean it can't if it has to.  Better to have and not need.......

I'm on my second set of dura's on my limited TRD gnar ass mall crawler but...everyone has those now.  I think I'm gonna switch up this time around to some Nitto Grapplers.

Junk.  You'll hate them

5 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Yea, I :lol: :lmao: at you RAM 1500 owners with your weak ass little low power fake Hemi engines and shitty ass rear suspensions. You're the one with the woman's grocery getter soccer mom truck. 

Yeah but I put some manly tires on it! Grrr! :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Perfect tire for a poser truck! :bc: 

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

You own a fucking Ram.  Total pile.  But, a smart match for your Poo.  

Hey my Ram works for a living and it doesnt even have those poser tires. :lol: You and AMG just drive to the store looking all hilljack like your gonna go off roading one day. :lol: All you need to make it complete is put one of those snorkel kits on it, then you will be legit! :bc: 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't know anybody that's got them.  They bad?  I could always go back to BFG AT's too.

Buddy of mine had got some, even tho a bunch if us told him not to.  Put them on CL after about 1,500 miles and got some KOs.  Save yourself the trouble and just get the KO2s 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You own a fucking Ram.  Total pile.  But, a smart match for your Poo.  

:lol: Yep :lmao:

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Hey my Ram works for a living and it doesnt even have those poser tires. :lol: You and AMG just drive to the store looking all hilljack like your gonna go off roading one day. :lol: All you need to make it complete is put one of those snorkel kits on it, then you will be legit! :bc: 

:lol: yea , that's it :lmao:

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oh thats totally it. How many miles do you have on that off road grocery getter? :lol: 

You own the grocery getter woman's truck, not me 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Shiiiit.. My pile of a Ram was off roading this weekend in the mud with my gnar all season tires! Got all muddy and everything and I didnt even wash it! :lol: 

:lol: How many tow trucks did it take to get you out? 

4 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You own the grocery getter woman's truck, not me 

:lol: How many tow trucks did it take to get you out? 

When you got the kinda skills I got you dont need a tow truck!

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Shiiiit.. My pile of a Ram was off roading this weekend in the mud with my gnar all season tires! Got all muddy and everything and I didnt even wash it! :lol: 

You didn’t wash it?  That’s it!  You’re out of the club!!!!!  :lol:I hope you don’t go to the grocery shopping lot looking like that!!!

Mine has never been off road at all....not even accidentally.  Well, to be fair, I don’t consider shitty dirt roads “off road” though.