Check your account email address ×

I know Biden told a lie or got confused a and that is bad but here is Trump 22

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

No. It is not. 

He claims to be building the wall faster and better than ever yet all he's done is a renovation on existing wall.

How many miles were built before Trump? How much exists now? He promised Day 1 he'd start building an Mexico would pay.

How's that working out Trumpster?

I'll ask you again woman. 

Who built it faster and better? Ya know your original lie 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You still think you are smarter than scientists.  Yet you can't even understand your own links. :lol2:

Kevvy, like I said before, it just isn't fair trying to discuss something with you. You suffer severely with the Dunning Kruger affect and are likely suffering from a few other ailments as well so I'll just leave you alone but if you actually can think for yourself, again, for the 100th+ time, please tell me what the climate emergency is here in Canada? Don't tell me you already did because you haven't. Have a seat, put on your thinking cap and try to come up with something all on your own that you believe is an emergency here in Canada. I'm rooting for you, Kevvy! You can do this. 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And I thought Smales was an annoyed pestulant little twat.....this guy just never shuts up

I can understand an American complaining.. But someone from a different country?  Its comical

• Platinum Contributing Member

28 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Butthurt noted. 

:lol: You are the EPITOME of butthurt. TDS sufferer from another country consumed by American politics which makes her perpetually bitter. That's you toots!  :thumb: 

• Like 1