Check your account email address ×

A short video of Toyler picking up his snow checked 2020 snow check 800 Cat.

24 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

loser ben now thinks dtr is accurate. ben kill yourself 

Hahaha.....poor derpso....so desperate for any attention at all.

I dont think dtr is accurate. I'm sure the new cat engine would have made high 140s on a real dyno :lol:

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Pure fucking genius

We need to ride this year Phaggit. The nitro won’t win any races,but it’s reliable. Pats Yammi does have two used push turbos for it though?They came off their hill climb race sleds.  I think Kip told me it would be around 230 reliable HP?

Edited by Woodtick
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

We need to ride this year Phaggit. The nitro won’t win any races,but it’s reliable. Pats Yammi does have two used push turbos for it though?They came off their hill climb race sleds.  I think Kip told me it would be around 230 reliable HP?

Yah....the push setup is decent. Dumo the shitty dobeck box and put a PCV on there. I could tune it for you in 5 minutes. If my laptop hadn't shit the bed i would have had a map for it.

230hp would be 9-10lbs boost and that is maxed out for stock fuel system or maybe a little optimistic even

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah....the push setup is decent. Dumo the shitty dobeck box and put a PCV on there. I could tune it for you in 5 minutes. If my laptop hadn't shit the bed i would have had a map for it.

230hp would be 9-10lbs boost and that is maxed out for stock fuel system or maybe a little optimistic even

Kip has all of the different maps for all of the different set ups. It already has the big dollar exhaust that can handle the boost. I will only do a map for 91oct,because it’s everywhere near my camp.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Kip has all of the different maps for all of the different set ups. It already has the big dollar exhaust that can handle the boost. I will only do a map for 91oct,because it’s everywhere near my camp.

The push setup just replaces the stock muffler section. Very simple setup. I had a push nytro and an osp nytro. Really fun sleds boosted. 

32 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The push setup just replaces the stock muffler section. Very simple setup. I had a push nytro and an osp nytro. Really fun sleds boosted. 

I’m going to put a few miles on it before I do anything. I did put about 15 miles on it,but it was 50deg and tatters. It has a real nice low end pull and lifts the skis with out a problem. Not sure where the top end will be, because it’s had a bit of work done to it? It’s the 141 with a 1 1/2” cobra. I think they came with a 1 1/4” rip saw trench maker?