Check your account email address ×

It's Science

10 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

The best cat chassis.  It's still taken almost a decade to make it work like it should have in 2012.  

Its OK, not as good as Poo, but.  In 2015 there was no way I was buying the new Poo 800, or a time bomb doo.:lol:

Now I own all three.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Momorider said:

So to recap for the ultra stupid dumb fucks on here ITS SCIENCE NOT RACISM because it shows that hereditary genetics is not about race its  about ancestory :guzzle: 

You mean a picture someone put together on MS paint should be taken as the ultimate truth? :guzzle:

5 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

You mean a picture someone put together on MS paint should be taken as the ultimate truth? :guzzle:

Yup....if it confirms their empty headed racist inbred sister fucking truthisms...

"Derp derp....see black people are monkeys derp...just look st these pics of random subjects faces with these lines drawn derp"

15 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I mean, for BennyTooMany’s theory to be correct, any race brought up in another races environment, would grow up to look and act just like their surroundings.  

So, a couple of one race that adopts another race outside of their own would slowly transform said child into the parent’s race.

Lol wut? 

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Lol wut? 

4 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

He wins dumbest post on fs2 thus far. 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Complete incomprehensible..just dumb

You'll all have to excuse me on this one.  Just read it slower.  I was pecking it out in an absolute fit of hysterical laughter over Benny's absolutely retarded attempt to be an inept SJW.

:lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

You'll all have to excuse me on this one.  Just read it slower.  I was pecking it out in an absolute fit of hysterical laughter over Benny's absolutely retarded attempt to be an inept SJW.

I post a harvard study to back up my assertion......you babble out 1000 words of nonsensical bullshit in rebuttal and think you won

Yah....you're that dumb

Just now, f7ben said:

I post a harvard study to back up my assertion......you babble out 1000 words of nonsensical bullshit in rebuttal and think you won

Yah....you're that dumb

That didn't back up your "assertion" at all you fucking idiot.  :lol: 

Show me.  

The differences in genetics are more related to geography than race.

Derp.....that means environmental differences based on geography.

A black person and a white person from the same geographic region will have less genetic difference than a white person and black person from different environments 

Kill yourself retard

Just now, f7ben said:

The differences in genetics are more related to geography than race.

Derp.....that means environmental differences based on geography.

A black person and a white person from the same geographic region will have less genetic difference than a white person and black person from different environments 

Kill yourself retard

This didn't show me where the study backed up your claim.  Also, stop adding details to try and make yourself look less stupid.  That's impossible.  :lmao: 

This didn't show me where the study backed up your claim.  Also, stop adding details to try and make yourself look less stupid.  That's impossible.  :lmao: 

You're a fucking retard dude

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Reading it slower doesn’t make it sound any better. :lol:

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

All humans share the same Mitochondrial DNA. Origination was Africa. 

Nope....that's wrong. Black people barely evolved past monkeys. Read it here

Momos classic "I have nothing to back my claim up".  A poorly put together cod piece from paint might fly with the folks you associate with but not anyone with more than 50 IQ points.