Check your account email address ×

Magic mushrooms for better health? Psychedelic drugs are having a moment across US

Good article 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/08/24/magic-mushrooms-gain-popularity-following-decriminalization-efforts/1999501001/

trading killing people for enlightenment. How Christian. 

"I was primed to be a special forces operator. In many ways, that's kind of what I'm doing now: dropping behind enemy lines to spread freedom," he said. "Our campaign made it very clear there's a political foundation, a political constituency, for a psychedelic renaissance."

Edited by spin_dry

• Platinum Contributing Member
51 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Misery loves company.....and if it can be achieved by simple mind pickling by drugs, well.......

How is that different than you and your old buddy whacking down a half gallon of bourbon? 

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How is that different than you and your old buddy whacking down a half gallon of bourbon? 

Oh, I’m sorry.  Is Spinner’s article about better mental health by “whacking down a half gallon of bourbon”?

We aren’t talking about getting together for a Friday night free for all with the drug of choice.  The article is clearly promoting psychedelic drugs as some type of mental health benefit.

Dunce.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Anyone near me geographically that has shrooms...GO TO PM!!!!!111  

Careful, zam might see this. They are super easy to grow in your basement. Just keep the pets and kids away. 

Edited by spin_dry

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Careful, zam might see this. They are super easy to grow in your basement. Just keep the pets and kids away. 

Or his half witted compadre from TBP.

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’ve already got his address and sent him some fresh brownies. He just promised me he wasn’t gonna call me when he unlocks the mysteries of the universe in some stage of psychedelic enlightenment.  I ain’t got time for that nonsense.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Or his half witted compadre from TBP.

Tell the truth, you left there because your comprehension levels were just too inept to understand that high brow membership base.  When all you could do was call names and look foolish, well....best to load up and let the door hit you in the arse!

:lol:

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’ve already got his address and sent him some fresh brownies. He just promised me he wasn’t gonna call me when he unlocks the mysteries of the universe in some stage psychedelic enlightenment.  I ain’t got time for that nonsense.

Tell the truth, you left there because your comprehension levels were just too inept to understand that high brow membership base.  When all you could do was call names and look foolish, well....best to load up and let the door hit you in the arse!

:lol:

Good plan. Shrooms aren’t for you. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Good plan. Shrooms aren’t for you. 

I loved a good shroom session every now and then.  But, the prolonged potato space cadet syndrome was taxing.

Some quality green for the win....EVERY SINGLE TIME.

• Thanks 1