Check your account email address ×

D&D Performance

f7ben

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

There was a guy that ordered his stuff, put it on and in and dyno'd it bit by bit.  Not only did it not make the advertised HP...a lot actually lost hp.  I've had issue with him selling his "reliability kits" without proof that the new Poo motors are actually in need.  And I am not a Poo guy at all so had no benefit to defend them.  I've always had issues with fucking vendors or manu's pushing products that aren't proven, not warranted, or by using "scare tactics".  Needless to say, I am not a fan of his...and he is really not one of mine either.  In fact...I think our last little exchange ended his participation on HCS.  Haven't seen him since.

Big Bully

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

I still have a billet head from Kelsey for the triple doo and one for a series III Doo and never had issues with either. Told him exactly what I had, what fuel I'll run, timing, elevation etc 

See im seeing a theme here. Its not that were stupid its that MANY other people are and just give "performance brands" money without understanding whats going on..maybe not even needed work or worth it. Although I have to say i did see a lot of what Z was talking about on HCS and DT for a while with RTK. kinda lost his shit and looked unprofess too many times IMO. Not saying shit doesn't work but.

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I still have a billet head from Kelsey for the triple doo and one for a series III Doo and never had issues with either. Told him exactly what I had, what fuel I'll run, timing, elevation etc 

I think his head designs are well proven at this point

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

All these dumb fuck kids and their obnoxious "cans" running off trail and fucking up people's property is what closes a lot of trails around here

Idiots going off the trails and on to people property are whats causing trails to constantly have to be re routed, not loud exhaust 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

yup ...

mohawk helmet...check

gopro for christmas - check

mbrp can on 2001 mxz 700 - check

backpack - check

8" riser so they can stand all the time - check

Pure fucking faggotry

:lol:

52 minutes ago, f7ben said:

yup , bikeman...speedwerx etc etc ...all shit. I would pay for RK Tek's work anytime and there are a handful of other good shops as well

I know a lot of people who have dealt with Kelsey.  He's one of the few I trust 

43 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I wouldn't run an RK tech anything.  That guy is full of shit and I've had words with him on HCS several times...all of us have.  His claims are bullshit and we've proven it and given him a chance for rebuttal....and, nope!  I've never had any issues with Bikeman or Team industries with my current sled.  But I'm pretty clear as to what I want when I talk to them...not some fuck wad that calls up and says "I wanna go fast!".  

If I were you Ben, I wouldn't crack that block for any reason.  Pipe and can, clutch and tune the shit out of it.  I hope you bought the right sled dude.  Going from buying a a 4s turbie to a 600 is a huge swing in desires.

:nuts:

The guy that's full of shit is the 2nd bold 

1 minute ago, Wildcat said:

See im seeing a theme here. Its not that were stupid its that MANY other people are and just give "performance brands" money without understanding whats going on..maybe not even needed work or worth it. Although I have to say i did see a lot of what Z was talking about on HCS and DT for a while with RTK. kinda lost his shit and looked unprofess too many times IMO. Not saying shit doesn't work but.

Yep.  When a member or FOR SURE a vendor or advertiser gets questioned on a product claim then lashes out and acts like a child...well, here's your sign.  And if I am not mistaken, he was allowed on HCS for a LONG time to sell his shit while not being a paying vendor.  Then it all sort of unraveled on him.  :lol:

Image result for internet fight

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Idiots going off the trails and on to people property are whats causing trails to constantly have to be re routed, not loud exhaust 

I didnt know Erich left Bikeman and now Joey is in charge. Erich started SSI performance now

10 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

Who invited your boss? :lmao:

He watches over me in case I need back up.  He's trained me well but is still very protective of his "young grasshopper".  :lol:

Edited by Zambroski

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yep.  When a member or FOR SURE a vendor or advertiser gets questioned on a product claim then lashes out and acts like a child...well, here's your sign.  And if I am not mistaken, he was allowed on HCS for a LONG time to sell his shit while not being a paying vendor.  Then it all sort of unraveled on him.  :lol:

Image result for internet fight

I see what you did there asshole ¬¬:fuckyou:

3 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Yeah I've heard alot of bad shit about bikeman.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Where else on the interwebs can you watch SR get kicked around like a beach ball:dunno:

Ive got him on ignore I like seeing everyone own him but its hard to even read his shit at all without cringing.

His face memes are the best. :lol:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I have spoke with the Evo guys one the phone a few times ....they could have sold me shit and didnt because they werent happy with their tunes for the 1200. They are how a real shop operates ....not some broke ass sled shop selling bogus shit to dumb ass sledders spending the rent money

Funny you never put one of your cobbled up sleds and ran them anywhere near where the big boys were :news:  

32 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Funny you never put one of your cobbled up sleds and ran them anywhere near where the big boys were :news:  

Funny you claim to have had a stock turbo achieve speeds that guys with 100 hp more cant run ...I ran my sleds on a trail...and had fun...and never lied about how fast they went :lol:

Edited by f7ben

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Funny you claim to have had a stock turbo achieve speeds that guys with 100 hp more cant run ...I ran my sleds on a trail...and had fun...and never lied about how fast they went :lol:

Yup. Reality is a new sidewinder went 5.7 or so out of the box at Hastings... I can name a laundry list of 600 sleds that can run with that. Having a 50k sled isnt showing how the company operates as a whole. :salute:

1 minute ago, Wildcat said:

Yup. Reality is a new sidewinder went 5.7 or so out of the box at Hastings... I can name a laundry list of 600 sleds that can run with that. Having a 50k sled isnt showing how the company operates as a whole. :salute:

Northstarrick :lol:

I think Northstar is a pretty good tuner though.  But he sure digs himself a nice hole over on HCS at times....Ofda!  Gluten for punishment.  I think Jim "fastsledder" knows his way around that Poo pretty well too.  Hell, HSR...you're no slouch either.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I think Northstar is a pretty good tuner though.  But he sure digs himself a nice hole over on HCS at times....Ofda!  Gluten for punishment.  I think Jim "fastsledder" knows his way around that Poo pretty well too.  Hell, HSR...you're no slouch either.

I think this thread is exposing a good point though. Dont over extend yourself and be honest and you will have happy customers. Never go full retard.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I was just talking to Jim on the phone last night