Check your account email address ×

U.S. Steel plans to lay off hundreds of workers in Michigan

6 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Sorry you trannies feel left out

If I was given to choice to chop of my big cock and grow tits or be a dumb mother fucker like you, I’d start ordering lip stick. I couldn’t go though life with the IQ of a turkey drumstick. 

Edited by spin_dry
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

If I was given to choice to chop of my big cock and grow tits or be a dumb mother fucker like you, I’d start ordering lip stick. I couldn’t go though life with the IQ of a turkey drumstick. 

:owned: 

28 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

We already know you preference and you didn't need to tell us

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Chinese imports driving the market down :dunno:

No....lack of demand and huge global inventory driving pricing down here and abroad. I'll be laid off within 12 months.

Hundreds!! :lol:

It's 200 and that is temporary. 

US Steel plans to temporarily lay off up to 200 workers in Michigan

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/19/us-steel-plans-to-lay-off-hundreds-of-workers-in-michigan.html

US Steel temporarily lays off 200 workers in Michigan

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/20/business/us-steel-layoffs-michigan/index.html

NEWS

https://www.nbc-2.com/story/40940417/us-steel-temporarily-lays-off-200-workers-in-michigan

1 minute ago, irv said:

Hundreds!! :lol:

It's 200 and that is temporary. 

US Steel plans to temporarily lay off up to 200 workers in Michigan

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/19/us-steel-plans-to-lay-off-hundreds-of-workers-in-michigan.html

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/20/business/us-steel-layoffs-michigan/index.html

NEWS

https://www.nbc-2.com/story/40940417/us-steel-temporarily-lays-off-200-workers-in-michigan

oops

forgot

TEMPORARY

Typical lib reaction

This is just another sign of things to come. There is a glut of resources available and manufacturing is slowing down. Hopefully things can start clicking again sooner rather than later. 

The Alaska oil patch is preparing for some big layoffs too. Most will get a decent severance check but it will still be very painful. 

BP is getting out of Alaska. Thousands of high paying jobs will be affected. The Anchorage office will be devastated. 

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

This is just another sign of things to come. There is a glut of resources available and manufacturing is slowing down. Hopefully things can start clicking again sooner rather than later. 

The Alaska oil patch is preparing for some big layoffs too. Most will get a decent severance check but it will still be very painful. 

BP is getting out of Alaska. Thousands of high paying jobs will be affected. The Anchorage office will be devastated. 

Oil prices are perpetually in the tank. It's going to be decades before we see any real global demand return. 

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Oil prices are perpetually in the tank. It's going to be decades before we see any real global demand return. 

Demand is as high as its ever been. Supply is outpacing demand. Much of the supply is cheap  shale oil produced in the US. 

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Demand is as high as its ever been. Supply is outpacing demand. Much of the supply is cheap  shale oil produced in the US. 

Demand has fallen off the last 6 months globally. That's what killed the last short lived rally. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Demand has fallen off the last 6 months globally. That's what killed the last short lived rally. 

You could be right. I haven't really looked at world consumption rates in a while.  I know Im doing my part though. Hahahaha

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

No....lack of demand and huge global inventory driving pricing down here and abroad. I'll be laid off within 12 months.

I heard scrap prices went right in the shitter.

47 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yikes ...

28 minutes ago, s pump said:

Me too!

20190818_163926.jpg

Woolie ever get drunk & act like Lt Dan up on the flybridge ... :guzzle:

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

I heard scrap prices went right in the shitter.

Yikes ...

Woolie ever get drunk & act like Lt Dan up on the flybridge ... :guzzle:

Yes....scrap prices are down and raw or fell 20% last month.