Check your account email address ×

Cottagers Face Disastrous Rise In Hydro Costs

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

well seems you've been calling out anyone who says exactly what you just said as racist.

Dirty filthy rat infested Baltimore. Racist.

Dirty filthy Arab. Racist

Own it

Oh you didn't ask. I told you.Racist

Isnt this fun.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Roosting said:

well seems you've been calling out anyone who says exactly what you just said as racist.

Own it

Isnt this fun.

I already explained this to you and the other fucktards and frankly IDGAF what you think of me. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I already explained this to you and the other fucktards and frankly IDGAF what you think of me. 

Yes you do ...it's so obvious

You also can't pick and choose what's racist...well technically you can but it just makes you look dishonest and dull

Edited by washedupmxer

54 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Own it

Isnt this fun.

7ae667d5b0.jpg.0143e5fb0e565bef44b03f0f965609c1.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

7ae667d5b0.jpg.0143e5fb0e565bef44b03f0f965609c1.jpg

Is absolutely wrong but if it makes you feel better about your blatant and obvious bigotry  to call me a racist then have at it. 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Is absolutely wrong but if it makes you feel better about your blatant and obvious bigotry  to call me a racist then have at it. 

This is about your hypocrisy - not about me. You called him a filthy Arab. A pure racist comment. I will expect to hear you not comment on me again son...

53 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

well you are.  Most of us have some racist thoughts,  yours is just more obvious than most.  

That term is pretty vague nowadays imo. I treat everyone decent - but I don't like middle east people or Asian dudes...that's my take.

13 hours ago, irv said:

Hydro rates have been a real mess under the Liberals and Kathleen Wynne and are a big reason why the liberals and her are no longer in power. It all started with her predecessor, Dalton McGuinty and their green energy boondoggle. https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-hydro-fraser-institute-study-1.4212668

https://torontosun.com/2014/11/08/wynnes-billion-dollar-hydro-boondoggle/wcm/f7579141-7af2-40d7-b12d-e2ee1a129d8b

One would think you of all people could of come  up with a much better answer as to why rural costs more to service :dunno:  

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

One would think you of all people could of come  up with a much better answer as to why rural costs more to service :dunno:  

Yeah, because I was in the distribution/business side of things. :lol:

Is this another attempt at taking attention away from the liberals and their incompetence, Trail? :news:

Kelly McParland: Wynne admits that breaking Hydro was a mistake. Ontarians will keep paying the price

Wynne is not solely to blame: 13 years of dunderheaded policies, started by Dalton McGuinty and implemented by a series of ministers at various levels of arrogance and ineptitude, contributed to the disaster.

Ontario’s power industry, once widely admired for its reliability, efficiency and affordability, has become an unholy mess under the Liberal regime. But Wynne is not solely to blame: 13 years of dunderheaded policies, initiated by former premier Dalton McGuinty and implemented by a series of ministers at various levels of arrogance and ineptitude, contributed to the disaster.

The evidence of Liberal mishandling has been there to see, for anyone willing to look. From cottagers charged steep “delivery” costs when no electricity was delivered,

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/kelly-mcparland-wynne-admits-that-breaking-hydro-was-a-mistake-ontarians-will-keep-paying-the-price