Check your account email address ×

Sad what is happening this country

Dream cruise has been going on for 25 years.  A family friendly event attracting people from all over the world.  Now, be labeled as a racist, white supremacy, MAGA  rally.  1.5 million people attend of all different races because of their love of cars.  Goes off yearly with a few fender benders.  

A lot of the comments are plain dumb and disgusting. . “Why don’t you old white people drive your cars into the hood if love Detroit cars so much “   Why the fuck would you leave the cruise route and drive into a war zone to show your love of cars????

The sad part is if these pompous little twats would actually get off their asses and go, instead of looking at cherry picked pictures on the internet, they would see all the middle class black families enjoying the cruise with their cars. 

257D9869-DADF-4F69-B6A7-655CAEF863BD.jpeg

C9D9A710-B052-403E-AF40-0BA60C9F0AA2.jpeg

Edited by Cold War
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Dream Cruise is good family fun. Why do people have to shit all over? North end in Pontiac gets a little wild and if you go south enough you’ll be in Detroit. Plenty of good times in between too. 

Theres a reason some won’t go south of 8 mile. Same reason for decades now but if I spell it out, I’ll be a “racist”.

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

Dream cruise has been going on for 25 years.  A family friendly event attracting people from all over the world.  Now, be labeled as a racist, white supremacy, MAGA  rally.  1.5 million people attend of all different races because of their love of cars.  Goes off yearly with a few fender benders.  

A lot of the comments are plain dumb and disgusting. . “Why don’t you old white people drive your cars into the hood if love Detroit cars so much “   Why the fuck would you leave the cruise route and drive into a war zone to show your love of cars????

The sad part is if these pompous little twats would actually get off their asses and go, instead of looking at cherry picked pictures on the internet, they would see all the middle class black families enjoying the cruise with their cars. 

257D9869-DADF-4F69-B6A7-655CAEF863BD.jpeg

C9D9A710-B052-403E-AF40-0BA60C9F0AA2.jpeg

When a nation brings terror into the hearts of poor, third world nations there’s going to be an counter effect. What’s sent out into the universe comes back 

Edited by spin_dry

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Dream Cruise is good family fun. Why do people have to shit all over? North end in Pontiac gets a little wild and if you go south enough you’ll be in Detroit. Plenty of good times in between too. 

Theres a reason some won’t go south of 8 mile. Same reason for decades now but if I spell it out, I’ll be a “racist”.

Not sure why everything has to be about politics .  Personally, I find  the abortion crap down there to be disgusting. It has no place at the cruise, along with all the others trying to push their green agenda.  I realize it isn’t for everyone and is a inconvenience to those living on route, but come on, it is a few days out of a year.  You know it is coming, leave for the day if it bothers you that much. It brings millions to local economies. 

The white racism angle they are playing is a complete lie. Like said , it is a family event.  Been talking my daughter for 20 years, had Granddaughter this year. 

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Not sure why everything has to be about politics .  Personally, I find  the abortion crap down there to be disgusting. It has no place at the cruise, along with all the others trying to push their green agenda.  I realize it isn’t for everyone and is a inconvenience to those living on route, but come on, it is a few days out of a year.  You know it is coming, leave for the day if it bothers you that much. It brings millions to local economies. 

The white racism angle they are playing is a complete lie. Like said , it is a family event.  Been talking my daughter for 20 years, had Granddaughter this year. 

There’s probably a father shoveling up what’s left of his 5 year old daughter following a drone strike in Afghanistan this afternoon. Be grateful. 

My dad and I went there Thursday after work. Not nearly the crowd of Saturday’s but still some cars. Eating some sliders at Hunter house outside and people were road raging over going slow in the right lane. People are crazy and angry

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

My dad and I went there Thursday after work. Not nearly the crowd of Saturday’s but still some cars. Eating some sliders at Hunter house outside and people were road raging over going slow in the right lane. People are crazy and angry

Maybe Michigander's need to smoke more pot?

13 minutes ago, Cold War said:

See how hard Spin is trying :news: 

Be hilarious if this guy is insured with State Farm . 

Guy pulled out in front of us in a SRT suv and hammered it.  Forgot to shut his hatch. Golf clubs , cooler, chairs , clothes, all over Woodward.  Talk about the walk of shame having to come back and get his shit we drug out of the road for him. :lol:

A1DB7A09-34ED-40A8-81F3-345C96C58237.jpeg

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

There’s probably a father shoveling up what’s left of his 5 year old daughter following a drone strike in Afghanistan this afternoon. Be grateful. 

guess they should have gotten with the program and snitched on who were the bad guys when they had the opertunity yrs,ago . just like in the hood . zero fucks given at this point

34 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

guess they should have gotten with the program and snitched on who were the bad guys when they had the opertunity yrs,ago . just like in the hood . zero fucks given at this point

That’s the thing about karma. You don’t have to give a fuck about anything for her to be a cunt. 

39 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

That’s the thing about karma. You don’t have to give a fuck about anything for her to be a cunt. 

Carma is bullshit life has shown me that endless times. if you buy karma you may as well plant magic beans on your way to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow so you can live comfortably untill you go to heaven . 

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

They say the angry people elected trump. 

no most dems voted for there queen . then the real anger set in.  quickly turning to sadness and bitterness that shows zero sign of ending 

Edited by Ez ryder

27 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Carma is bullshit life has shown me that endless times. if you buy karma you may as well plant magic beans on your way to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow so you can live comfortably untill you go to heaven . 

In my experiences karma always comes thru. Sometimes it takes longer than I would like but I have to say it always comes thru. 

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Send Snacks & Spindummy down there to talk some sense into em... :read:

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

See, when we don't talk about the horrendous behavior of blacks, we in effect condone it!!!

We have been intimidated by the media, and by black threats of violence, to keep our mouths shut!!!!

The longer we stay silent, the worse it will become!!

We must speak out against animalistic behavior by blacks!!!

We must turn the tide of their lawlessness and insane brutality. 

By keeping quiet, we embolden these fukken animal bastards.

We must speak out, speak up, and let our political leaders know that we are sick and tired of this bullshit.

If it means a fukken race war, then so be it. 

Trump knows that Americans are sick of what's going on. I hope he gets in for four more, and stomps black America's guts into the pavement. They had a great chance to win the school spelling bees, and get degrees, and not live like pigs. They chose to live like animals.