Check your account email address ×

Sad what is happening this country

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

There’s probably a father shoveling up what’s left of his 5 year old daughter following a drone strike in Afghanistan this afternoon. Be grateful. 

Did you cry like a huge cunt when Obama launched 540 drone strikes killing 3800 brown people?  Nope, not even one time. 

Did you whine like a little bitch when in 2011 Obama said: “Turns out I’m really good at killing people. Didn’t know that was gonna be a strong suit of mine.” ?  Nope, not even one time.  

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Did you cry like a huge cunt when Obama launched 540 drone strikes killing 3800 brown people?  Nope, not even one time. 

Did you whine like a little bitch when in 2011 Obama said: “Turns out I’m really good at killing people. Didn’t know that was gonna be a strong suit of mine.” ?  Nope, not even one time.  

:snack:

15 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

That’s brown people killin brown people. That’s expected, right? 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

When I typed it out I was perfectly calm. No crying. 

Nope.  You're clearly crying about it.  You never said a word when Obama did it for 8 years though.  Your fakeness is easy to spot.  

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Nope.  You're clearly crying about it.  You never said a word when Obama did it for 8 years though.  Your fakeness is easy to spot.  

I was eating butter pecan gelato when I typed that. There’s no way I was crying.