Check your account email address ×

Buying Greenland

On 8/18/2019 at 2:32 PM, f7ben said:

Would honestly be the coolest thing that's happened in my lifetime. Just imagine the country adding that as a state. I'd move there.

45 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trump just cancelled a meeting with Denmark because they dont want to sell Greenland :lol:

you cant make this fucking shit up

dude is past unhinged 

So Bipolar all the time :lmao:

On 8/20/2019 at 10:08 PM, Rapid Anus said:

Still not sure how you can be mad at this. It’s friggin hilarious lol 

Oh, it is for sure. It's almost like Trump is just grabbing stuff from America's history and putting it in play today......maybe he is. I mean, he basically grabbed Pat Buchanan's playbook and went full derp with it and it got him elected. He's good at manipulating people, that's the only thing he's "smart" at. 

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Oh, it is for sure. It's almost like Trump is just grabbing stuff from America's history and putting it in play today......maybe he is. I mean, he basically grabbed Pat Buchanan's playbook and went full retard with it and it got him elected. He's good at manipulating people, that's the only thing he's "smart" at. 

He’s trolling the world on the grand scale. It’s amazing and impressive 

3 minutes ago, Rapid Anus said:

Isn’t it tho

There is a large contingency of people suffering from TDS, both from people who oppose Trump and those who support him. It's really quite amazing. Again, he's really "smart" in how he manipulates these people. 

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

There is a large contingency of people suffering from TDS, both from people who oppose Trump and those who support him. It's really quite amazing. Again, he's really "smart" in how he manipulates these people. 

Damn right he is. It’s badass 

1 minute ago, Rapid Anus said:

:lol: 

trump trolled his way to the presidency prove me wrong 

He did. But that's an indictment on how fucking stupid people are and how much of a joke the Presidency has become. Hopefully he'll become the catalyst to tearing down the power of the federal government, but I'm not holding my breath. 

Just now, SSFB said:

He did. But that's an indictment on how fucking stupid Americans are and how much of a joke the Presidency has become. Hopefully he'll become the catalyst to tearing down the power of the federal government, but I'm not holding my breath. 

He seen how to manipulate the system and capitalized on it bro. 

8 hours ago, SSFB said:

Invade Canada and then trade it for Greenland! :owned:

We can probably win Canada flipping quarters with Troody.  That retard will show up with a tiddlywink to flip.

6 hours ago, Rapid Anus said:

He’s trolling the world on the grand scale. It’s amazing and impressive 

It’s pretty fucking funny.

6 hours ago, SSFB said:

Obama tees it up oh so sweet!  Why else can trump do?  Smash it!!!!

9 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Could we buy Canada?

then illegals Hispanics could go up there and work without having to go through their extreme immigration process that Canada has.

Yeah and put those nooks on capitalist healthcare! They'll love it!

9 hours ago, SSFB said:

yes he is.  How neither side can see that their being played is TBH mind boggling.