Check your account email address ×

Welcome To Trumps America

28 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He speaks for himself here everyday and if you were paying attention you would know that is exactly how he speaks about Muslims  and as you can see (maybe) Zdummy does as well. BTW you can play the "show me where I defend it" game all you want but your silence about it is tacit approval. 

It's funny that you  spent the 8 years Obama was in office blaming his rhetoric for dividing the country...hell you still blame him...yet you are unable to say the same about Trumps efforts at doing the same.

You’re all twisted up.  Was he defending this wacko bird?  No.  Was anyone?  No.  Stfu and go pound out that hard on.  Now don't forget to deny that you have a hard on. :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You’re all twisted up.  Was he defending this wacko bird?  No.  Was anyone?  No.  Stfu and go pound out that hard on.  Now don't forget to deny that you have a hard on. :lol: 

He calls Muslims trash everyday here you blind old fuck...l never said he specifically defended the nutjob in the op but he feels the same way as do you.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He calls Muslims trash everyday here you blind old fuck...l never said he specifically defended the nutjob in the op but he feels the same way as do you.

Do you enjoy trumps America? If not how has it made you’re life worse?

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

OK HM...I expected nothing less from you.

Post some quotes from Trump that proves your point.   Go...

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, she’s a freak then.  But, you know there’s usually a prelude story, if not a script, before the recording starts on these pieces. Only fools believe otherwise.

I find it curious she haphazardly covered her face for some reason....as she kept advancing.  Don’t you?  And why are his hands behind his back in a submissive fashion?  Hmmmm....  because Muslims fear women or, maybe this was set to look that way as him (the innocent Muslim) seen as the “non-aggressor”.

Agree - staged & scripted. 

Dummy snacks falls for it like a blubbering fool...Smh.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So you just posted it so you’d have an excuse for calling out another member and leveling some more insults. Got it.

Muslims have hated Christians for a thousand years. They killed millions of Armenians, Assyrians and others.

They are murdering Christians as we speak, in the Middle East. 

They are not in America because they like us. They are here to infiltrate and eventually kill us, in the name of Allah.

Look at what's happening to the good people of England. London has become a nightmare with the Islamic invasion. 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Muslims have hated Christians for a thousand years. They killed millions of Armenians, Assyrians and others.

They are murdering Christians as we speak, in the Middle East. 

They are not in America because they like us. They are here to infiltrate and eventually kill us, in the name of Allah.

Look at what's happening to the good people of England. London has become a nightmare with the Islamic invasion. 

Shut the fuck up

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

So you just posted it so you’d have an excuse for calling out another member and leveling some more insults. Got it.

Blubbering Snacks should be apologizing to all of us for posting fake bullshit like that ......... :read:

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Quit crying you fucking old cunt.

4 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Blubbering Snacks should be apologizing to all of us for posting fake bullshit like that ......... :read:

IMG_4873.PNG.560835a7e726373c38b15c95f723cf92.PNG

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

The ole' Sunday morning misdirection maneuver ... :read:

No misdirection...you display your hatred for Muslims (blacks as well) here daily and you do so proudly. As for the meme I just posted it’s just a reminder of what a feeb you are.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No misdirection...you display your hatred for Muslims (blacks as well) here daily and you do so proudly. As for the meme I just posted it’s just a reminder of what a feeb you are.

Whats on tap?  Big day arguin on the net today Jim?  Ownin all the feebs?  What a fucking clown...   :lol:  

Edited by DriftBusta

13 hours ago, Highmark said:

Post some quotes from Trump that proves your point.   Go...

Still waiting on this...

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yup.  Another “SJW” thinking he’s making a difference.  

VVVVVVVVV

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Weird, I haven’t seen his “hatred”.  But I do see yours.  Why do why others think hurt your feels so much?

15 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nobody told me anything but if you knew a fucking thing about history you would know that the same scenario has played out for decades...Trump uses inflammatory rhetoric at rallies and in Twitter and if you don't think that causes some of his supporters to act like the woman in the OP than you're clueless. 

BTW I titled the thread the way I did just for feebs like you. 

you are a clueless little cunt who knows Jack shit . again people have been saying this sort of shit for ever Trump has nothing to do with it .  he'll when I was a kid people would call my mom's husband a sand Niger and camel jocky to his face openly all the fucking time in public . you rarely hear that shit any more . 

56 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don't hate Muslims...I just think they are trash. Anyone who worships a pedo ...& forces woman to wear bags over their heads & cut young girls clits off - are trash imo. 

Don't hate blacks at all. You are a liar... & trying any way to weasel your way out of posting the fake video - that you spent a half of a beautiful summer day looking for...lmao & smh

34 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Whats on tap?  Big day arguin on the net today Jim?  Ownin all the feebs?  What a fucking clown...   :lol:  

:lol:

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

I don't hate Muslims...I just think they are trash. Anyone who worships a pedo ...& forces woman to wear bags over their heads & cut young girls clits off - are trash imo. 

Don't hate blacks at all. You are a liar... & trying any way to weasel your way out of posting the fake video - that you spent a half of a beautiful summer day looking for...lmao & smh

:lol:

But Pouty says you do and decided to hate you for having an opinion that thinks less of others.

He’s so virtuous!!!!  :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

But Pouty says you do and decided to hate you for having an opinion that thinks less of others.

He’s so virtuous!!!!  :lol:

Pouty is so fucked up in the head - that he gets more angry at the person calling a black a 'dindu' ...than the dindu who committed the heinous crime ... lol wtf

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Pouty is so fucked up in the head - that he gets more angry at the person calling a black a 'dindu' ...than the dindu who committed the heinous crime ... lol wtf

In many minds (tiny ones) the act of calling them a “Dindu” is the reason they created the heinous crime.

Imagine that for a minute.  Then, shake head.