Check your account email address ×

Welcome To Trumps America

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

This type of stuff was unheard of before Trump  :news: 

Didn't say that but his rhetoric sure encourages and emboldens people to say and do shit like this.

• Like 1

All I'm sort of saying is, the Title could have been "Welcome to America". That's all. The fact that we have a blow hard shit talker who's way too active on Social media sure does inflame these ass hats though :bc: 

• Like 1

Just now, Skidooski said:

All I'm sort of saying is, the Title could have been "Welcome to America". That's all. The fact that we have a blow hard shit talker who's way too active on Social media sure does inflame these ass hats though :bc: 

:thumb:

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Didn't say that but his rhetoric sure encourages and emboldens people to say and do shit like this.

You think so?  I dont think one person on this board would defend that wacko bitch.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

lmfao .. good parrot did your trainers teach you any more catchy bullshit 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You think so?  I dont think one person on this board would defend that wacko bitch.

Fordy would and you defend Trumps "send them back" shit constantly.

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

lmfao .. good parrot did your trainers teach you any more catchy bullshit 

If you think the truth is catchy good for you.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

oh yes,before Trump no one did shit like this .  lmfao the fact you buy in to  this bullshit naritve speeks volumes . 

23 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

This type of stuff was unheard of before Trump  :news: 

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just now, Ez ryder said:

oh yes,before Trump no one did shit like this .  lmfao the fact you buy in to  this bullshit naritve speeks volumes . 

Already covered Cracky....pay attention or STFU.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Let Fordie speak for himself and bullshit on your accusation.  Where did you come up with that gem?  Show me where I defend “send them back shit”.  I support enforcing the existing laws on the books.  No more no less.

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s time to hit back.  Of your stupid, pussy, passive ass doesn’t like it.  Fuck right off!

Fordy, Pete and Drifty just give you the shakes and shivers.  God damn you are a little cunt, eh? :lol2:

• Thanks 1

Just now, frenchy said:

So what? No one deserves to get treated like that. 

I’ve got no sympathy for this social warrior bullshit or the ideology of Islam.  They are not deserving of one another. 

Not to mention...this was probably a skit.  Or, what happened to set this off?

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Let Fordie speak for himself and bullshit on your accusation.  Where did you come up with that gem?  Show me where I defend “send them back shit”.  I support enforcing the existing laws on the books.  No more no less.

He speaks for himself here everyday and if you were paying attention you would know that is exactly how he speaks about Muslims  and as you can see (maybe) Zdummy does as well. BTW you can play the "show me where I defend it" game all you want but your silence about it is tacit approval. 

It's funny that you  spent the 8 years Obama was in office blaming his rhetoric for dividing the country...hell you still blame him...yet you are unable to say the same about Trumps efforts at doing the same.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

yet you still parrot what you are told.  good boy 

Nobody told me anything but if you knew a fucking thing about history you would know that the same scenario has played out for decades...Trump uses inflammatory rhetoric at rallies and in Twitter and if you don't think that causes some of his supporters to act like the woman in the OP than you're clueless. 

BTW I titled the thread the way I did just for feebs like you. 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I’ve got no sympathy for this social warrior bullshit or the ideology of Islam.  They are not deserving of one another. 

Not to mention...this was probably a skit.  Or, what happened to set this off?

I can only go by what I see. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:lmao:The fuck it does.   

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I can only go by what I see. 

Yeah, she’s a freak then.  But, you know there’s usually a prelude story, if not a script, before the recording starts on these pieces. Only fools believe otherwise.

I find it curious she haphazardly covered her face for some reason....as she kept advancing.  Don’t you?  And why are his hands behind his back in a submissive fashion?  Hmmmm....  because Muslims fear women or, maybe this was set to look that way as him (the innocent Muslim) seen as the “non-aggressor”.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lmao:The fuck it does.   

What Pouty meant to say was the liberal media makes damn sure it appears that Trump’s “rhetoric” encourages this type of “embolden behavior”.  Yes, I’m sure that’s what he meant.  I mean, who else could be manufacturing this type of racial hate for their own means?

F3441C19-93D2-4AEB-AA7A-2499AF893AA9.gif

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, she’s a freak then.  But, you know there’s usually a prelude story, if not a script, before the recording starts on these pieces. Only fools believe otherwise.

I find it curious she haphazardly covered her face for some reason....as she kept advancing.  Don’t you?  And why are his hands behind his back in a submissive fashion?  Hmmmm....  because Muslims fear women or, maybe this was set to look that way as him (the innocent Muslim) seen as the “non-aggressor”.

You’ve clearly invested far more time and energy into uncovering the truth than me 

I’ve already forgotten what I saw. 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

You’ve clearly invested far more time and energy into uncovering the truth than me 

I’ve already forgotten what I saw. 

I just watched it once.  This place has made me an expert at spotting frauds!!

:lol: