Check your account email address ×

Trump lie #5

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Liar and a Faggot :finger2:

You should change your name to liar and a faggot. In fact,that is what I’m going to call you from now on. 

Do you still own a helicopter liar and a faggot?

Tell me about your desk Liar and a faggot. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You should change your name to liar and a faggot. In fact,that is what I’m going to call you from now on. 

Do you still own a helicopter liar and a faggot?

Tell me about your desk Liar and a faggot. 

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Liar and a Faggot :finger2:

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 8/18/2019 at 5:48 PM, Rigid1 said:

No, I know you don't fly to old Forge,..you drive there for the kayak thing..I remember you saying you and your daughter discussed running up on someone's property and stealing a Trump sign..But were scared you would be shot..(which by law is criminal trespass and burglary)  Clearly remember it..

And then a year later..

You say when you have a connecting flight in USA you won't even leave the terminal, you have no desire to step foot in America..

You are a fucking retard and a real shitty liar..

Next we can talk about Cheese,..or Hospital wait times if you want you fucking lying ass Barbie handed, Fredo, bleeding cunt..

:kneebash:

On 8/19/2019 at 1:20 AM, revkevsdi said:

Wtf?  You just made all of that up. You are worse than. Zambo the lying clown. There is a search feature On this site. Find where I said this or shit the fuck up you triggered bitch. 

44 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Holy fuck! You really are stupid. 

Look at what you said and look and what you quoted. Grade 3 reading comprehension. 

And a screen shot of what you said in the past..Seems pretty much spot on as to what I said you said and what you did say..

Pathetic little liar.. Most dishonest person on here is you bud..

Screenshot_20190820-095219.png

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

And a screen shot of what you said in the past..Seems pretty much spot on as to what I said you said and what you did say..

Pathetic little liar.. Most dishonest person on here is you bud..

Screenshot_20190820-095219.png

I guess I have to spoon feed it to you. 

You said I never leave terminal. 

You lied. 

You put my 2016 statement after the 2018

You did that to be dishonest. 

I said I avoid the US when flying. That is the truth.

You said my daughter wanted to steal the sign. You lied. Generally on harder kayaking trips I’m twice as old as the average boater. They call me Dad to remind me that I’m old. I can understand your confusion but I didn’t specify son or daughter and I wasn’t talking about them. 

So at best you made shit up. 

Like all Trumpsters you make shit up to fit your scenario and the rest of the Trumpsters are dumb enough to believe it.

You should all learn to read for content before you vote. 

You lied. 

You said my daughter wanted to steal the sign. You lied. Generally on harder kayaking trips I’m twice as old as the average boater. They call me Dad to remind me that I’m old. I can understand your confusion but I didn’t specify son or daughter and I wasn’t talking about them. 

Like all Trumpsters you make shit up to fit your scenario and the rest of the Trumpsters are dumb enough to believe it.

All :lies: 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

You lied. 

Yes, I was wrong about the terminal part, I was going off memory, but you said I made the whole thing up,. You didn't remember any of what you lied about!! Haha!

I 100% proved I was correct in 99% of what I remembered..look at you flail around in this thread like a retard with tourettes..

You're a proven liar, proven to be deceptive, proven to be less than honorable person.. You're scum man, own it..

7 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Yes, I was wrong about the terminal part, I was going off memory, but you said I made the whole thing up,. You didn't remember any of what you lied about!! Haha!

I 100% proved I was correct in 99% of what I remembered..look at you flail around in this thread like a retard with tourettes..

You're a proven liar, proven to be deceptive, proven to be less than honorable person.. You're scum man, own it..

You lied about the terminal part, I never mentioned my daughter and you reversed the time line. You fucking misrepresented it all you lying bitch. 

Nice to see you are triggered enough to try. But like all Trumpsters you are a failure. 

On the bright side Liar and Faggot Momo is on your side. I bet that feels good. 

11 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

In 2016 I went to a kayak festival in 2018 I said I hav very little interest in spending time in the states. You’d have to have very little concept of time to think that is a lie. I do not want to spend time in the US. That is the truth. I have travelled in the US a lot over the years and have cut back my travel there a lot. Before Trump I spent at least 3 weekends per year at US kayak festivals. I haven’t been to one in 2018 or 2019. I’ve skied/boarded close to 20 resorts in the US. Zero since Trump.   

You also claimed that I said “I don’t leave the terminal when I have a connecting flight.” I did not say that. I said I avoid flights that connect in the US which is true. You were lying. Or just showing off your grade 4 reading comprehension. 

We flew to Tahiti this year and tried to avoid the US. But ended up flying through San Francisco. Had a great time. My wife wanted to tour San Fran and we really enjoyed the city.  A dolt like you would call that a gotcha. If we had any viable choices we would not have flown through the US. 

So keep lying little Trumpster. 

surprised you couldn't go through vancouver.  My sons there today, his flight from Seoul got in this morning and he flies home mid morning tomorrow.  

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You lied about the terminal part, I never mentioned my daughter and you reversed the time line. You fucking misrepresented it all you lying bitch. 

Nice to see you are triggered enough to try. But like all Trumpsters you are a failure. 

You avoid the USA cause of Trump.  :lol:

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I miss represented the time line?? Talk about grasping at straws..it shows the time and date you fucking retard...bahaha..

Your story about being called "dad" is just about as pathetic..

It's fucking hilarious watching you try and cover up for your lies,..Flailing around..Just like on HCS when you were called out.. You're an honorless pile of shit and dumb as a bucket of hair....Just stop and......

Go die in a fire!!!

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

surprised you couldn't go through vancouver.  My sons there today, his flight from Seoul got in this morning and he flies home mid morning tomorrow.  

We couldn’t make anything decent work. Nothing direct from Vancouver. San Francisco was fun. Neat history, cool bars. I’d got there again. It sure as fuck isn’t Trump central. 

12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

He could but "The Barb" is one cheap ass fuck.  Guys like that have zero pride or self respect.:lol:

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I miss represented the time line?? Talk about grasping at straws..it shows the time and date you fucking retard...bahaha..

Your story about being called "dad" is just about as pathetic..

It's fucking hilarious watching you try and cover up for your lies,..Flailing around..Just like on HCS when you were called out.. You're an honorless pile of shit and dumb as a bucket of hair....Just stop and......

Go die in a fire!!!

Since the timeline is important you dumb cunt. In 2016 you dumb cunts hadn’t shit the bet and voted in that lying racist Trump. 

We couldn’t make anything decent work. Nothing direct from Vancouver. San Francisco was fun. Neat history, cool bars. I’d got there again. It sure as fuck isn’t Trump central. 

You love all the faggots and shit on the streets don't youSodomite? :gfight:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He could but "The Barb" is one cheap ass fuck.  Guys like that have zero pride or self respect.:lol:

Here’s another lying shithead. 

Show a direct flight from Vancouver to Papeete dumb dumb. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

outside people shitting on the streets its not a bad place.  TBH I have not been to anywhere in CA or USA that I hated.  Spent Sunday night and Monday night in Pittsburg,  cool downtown once we found where the action was.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

outside people shitting on the streets its not a bad place.  TBH I have not been to anywhere in CA or USA that I hated.  Spent Sunday night and Monday night in Pittsburg,  cool downtown once we found where the action was.  

All big cities have some bad areas. We biked the city for a few hours. The hills were cool. Some really nice places. A damn side nicer than Woodbridge Ontario that’s for fucking sure.