Check your account email address ×

Rachel Maddow Lays Out Mitch McConnell's Economic Treason

7 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

She may be an unabashed liberal but she speaks truth and possesses an uncanny ability to juxtapose current events with historical context with the utmost of integrity.   Sean Hannity, on the other hand, is obviously just a talking head idiot whose whole goal is disinformation. 

You made me spit out my water with that one.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
42 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Still no opinion from Jim....shocker.  :lol:  

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He really is a career DC shitbag but most here will dismiss it because A) He’s a Republican and B) Maddow.

Yeah...my reading comprehension is in question. Go chug some Ensure and take a nap dummy.

2 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

What a guilty scumbag.

Neal

He really is a career DC shitbag but most here will dismiss it because A) He’s a Republican and B) Maddow.

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Both houses need a good flush and term limits to prevent these idiot lifers.

Amen...these fuckers get entrenched and it’s damn near impossible to root ‘em out.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

What’s your opinion on the matter big Jim?    Oh that’s right you don’t have one, you’re just here to insult people. No one is making excuses but seriously Rachel Maddow? Only you and mainecat would put any weight into what she says.   Mitch McConnell could’ve gotten lost along time ago as far as I’m concerned as can any career politician 

54 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Right there in black and white Magoo and you just proved my point...thanks!

47 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh, so you think Im defending McConnell, and that Rachel Maddow is credible,  thanks for proving mine, along with your consistently piss poor reading comprehension.  👍

46 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Still no opinion from Jim....shocker.  :lol:  

44 minutes ago, frenchy said:

whatever your thoughts are on her as a person she isn't wrong on this one.

Mark definitely subscribes to the old chestnut that if you can’t dazzle them with your brilliance then baffle them with your bullshit. 

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

You dumbfuck.  Maddow is a Rhodes Scholar with a doctorate from Oxford.  Sean Hannity meanwhile, didn't graduate from college. 

People who think she is dumb or an idiot show their ignorance.  She may have some policy ideas I disagree with, but she is far from dumb.

Neal

So there was Maddow, night after night in front of her serial killer burlap board, Trump and Putin surrounded by blurry images of Carter Page and George Papadopoulos, she running twine between pins so her viewers could keep up with her racing intellect. Anyone with a Russian-y surname “had ties to Putin,” “connections to Russian intelligence,” or was at least an oligarch. She nurtured an unashamed crush on deep state clowns that the Rachel Maddow of a few years back would have smirked at—Brennan, Clapper, Comey.

She ignored or downplayed other news, devoting over 50 percent of her airtime to Russiagate alone (Trump’s Muslim visa ban got less than 6 percent). She worked to convince Americans that the cornerstone of justice was not “innocent until proven guilty” but “if there’s smoke there’s fire.” She joined journalists in knowingly publishing material whose veracity they doubted, centering on the Steele dossier.

Maddow became Infowars. She moved beyond the simpleton advocacy journalism of Bush lie peddling journo tools. She was going to save the country. So she created a story out of whole cloth that reinforced her political beliefs and convinced people it was true. And it was all justified because the fate of the republic itself hung in the balance. Any day now, Trump would peel off a rubber mask Scooby Doo-style to reveal that he was Putin all along.

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/how-rachel-maddow-turned-into-infowars/

14 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

People who think she is dumb or an idiot show their ignorance.  She may have some policy ideas I disagree with, but she is far from dumb.

Neal

Oh, she’s not really dumb.  She’s a good pied piper for the sheep and that brings revenue and her wealth.  Hannity is the same.

12 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Hannity and Maddox are so stupid it literally hurts to listen to him.

Fixed fer ya!

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, she’s not really dumb.  She’s a good pied piper for the sheep and that brings revenue and her wealth.  Hannity is the same.

Fixed fer ya!

seriously I've never heard her speak.

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

seriously I've never heard her speak.

You missed the really good stuff then.  It was good humor.  I haven’t flipped to her during commercials in months.

Nobody can drum up massive right wing, Russian conspiracies like he could.  Imagine Trail, Barbie, and Spinner putting a script together then, getting a bitter transsexual to play the role of “intelligent journalist”.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You missed the really good stuff then.  It was good humor.  I haven’t flipped to her during commercials in months.

Nobody can drum up massive right wing, Russian conspiracies like he could.  Imagine Trail, Barbie, and Spinner putting a script together then, getting a bitter transsexual to play the role of “intelligent journalist”.

She's actually not bitter at all though, I don't know where you're getting that from.  She's always jovial. 

2 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

She may be an unabashed liberal but she speaks truth and possesses an uncanny ability to juxtapose current events with historical context with the utmost of integrity.   Sean Hannity, on the other hand, is obviously just a talking head idiot whose whole goal is disinformation. 

Dude, if you believe that you need to get your brain dirty because you have been brainwashed. :lol:

4 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

She's actually not bitter at all though, I don't know where you're getting that from.  She's always jovial. 

Except that time when Trump won and she was crying on air? 

19 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Dude, if you believe that you need to get your brain dirty because you have been brainwashed. :lol:

Bro, do you even watch her show?  You've just been brainwashed to think of her negatively.  You've probably spent too much time in right wing echo chambers.

Edited by XC.Morrison

8 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

She didn't cry when Trump won.  Is that what they said in you echo chamber or something?

She was as unhinged as a screen door on a doublewide during a DEA meth bust.

• Haha 1

Poor MC....mad at Russia yet perfectly happy to let China continue to fuck us over 6 ways from Sunday.  :lol:  

Russia's an economic piss-ant compared to China.   To put it in perspective Canada and Brazil have larger GDP than Russia.