Check your account email address ×

Any heavy equipment guys here?

BennyNoPenny's Junk Yard!!! LMAO!!!! Another piece of shit, just like his Beemer.

One fukken thing goes wrong on that fukken old junk, and the parts alone will cost thousands. 

The kid's a homo, I don't care what anybody says. He needs a physical beating, that's the only remedy for guys like that. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

BennyNoPenny's Junk Yard!!! LMAO!!!! Another piece of shit, just like his Beemer.

One fukken thing goes wrong on that fukken old junk, and the parts alone will cost thousands. 

The kid's a homo, I don't care what anybody says. He needs a physical beating, that's the only remedy for guys like that. 

You have fucking rolled roofing on your home. I wouldnt put that on an outhouse. Pathetic

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You have fucking rolled roofing on your home. I wouldnt put that on an outhouse. Pathetic

If I was looking for a backhoe, I could write a check for a new one. Now, get bent, and pay some rent. 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Do you REALLY think the engine, tranny, and rear end are in good shape on that piece of shit????

Who the fuck lets a good machine sit for years? Think about that, you negro. 

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Do you REALLY think the engine, tranny, and rear end are in good shape on that piece of shit????

Bwhahaha :owned: 

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I think I'll find out you stupid fuck

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think I'll find out you stupid fuck

Even the ad sucks. No year, no hours, no nothing, just four lousy fuck pictures. 

Running when parked!! Yeah, guys leave a good-running backhoe just sitting in their garages. 

Go ahead, buy the fukker, I'll sit here and LMAO when you tell us it needs a fukken engine or something else big. 

Just by the ad, I can tell the seller is a fukker. 

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Even the ad sucks. No year, no hours, no nothing, just four lousy fuck pictures. 

Running when parked!! Yeah, guys leave a good-running backhoe just sitting in their garages. 

Go ahead, buy the fukker, I'll sit here and LMAO when you tell us it needs a fukken engine or something else big. 

Just by the ad, I can tell the seller is a fukker. 

You're an idiot with zero life experience. I'll trust my eyes..... not a mall cop midget lol

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

You're an idiot with zero life experience. I'll trust my eyes..... not a small cop midget lol

Yeah, your eyes have done well for ya'!! 

How's all your sleds?

How's your Beemer? How much did you pay for it? How much have you put into it. How much time have you put into it? 

You posted a pic of your garage about 4 years ago. That was the SAME GARAGE, I know it was!!!!! I'll put money on it. I remember the side wall area distinctly. Why isn't that garage completely finished!!!!  It's been years since the first pics on FS1!!!!   

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, your eyes have done well for ya'!! 

How's all your sleds?

How's your Beemer? How much did you pay for it? How much have you put into it. How much time have you put into it? 

You posted a pic of your garage about 4 years ago. That was the SAME GARAGE, I know it was!!!!! I'll put money on it. I remember the side wall area distinctly. Why isn't that garage completely finished!!!!  It's been years since the first pics on FS1!!!!   

I have 1 sled and its perfect....beemer is awesome and my garage is getting close to done and it's way nicer than yours lol

20190808_164235.jpg

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

how did that work out on the evo :news:  

Worked out just fine. I put 3k miles on a 700+ hp car over 3 years and it cost me less than one years depreciation on a new truck.

Anything else dumb motherfucker?

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, f7ben said:

My buddy bought an old late 60s ford backhoe for like $3500. He gotten a bit of work out of it but it's just an old tractor with a small hoe. Nothing comparable to this case. If I could snag it under 5k i would care if I had to put another $1500 into it or whatever.

Like some said, rent a good excavator and be done with it. 2 Wheel drive, grade b hoes are strewn about the landscape dead in their tracks. You'll be parting it out in a month.

2 minutes ago, s pump said:

Like some said, rent a good excavator and be done with it. 2 Wheel drive, grade b hoes are strewn about the landscape dead in their tracks. You'll be parting it out in a month.

I have countless more time running equipment than most here. Just never wrenched on them. I know exactly what I'd be buying as far as usefulness. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have countless more time running equipment than most here. Just never wrenched on them. I know exactly what I'd be buying as far as usefulness. 

Ok, be sure to spray a lot of ether when you start it.....and then run.