Check your account email address ×

A pedophile is dead and republicans are losing their shit.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Does Barb even deserve to be called a half of anything?  I mean there is no way he can hit that target.  1/4 at best.:lol:

Barb is half a SnowRider  :lol: 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Epstein has 14 numbers associated to Trump. 

Trumpsters:Nothing to see here. 

Epstein recruits an under age towel girl from Mara Largo. 

Trumpsters: nothing to see here. 

Photos of Trump all touchy with the pedo

Trumpsters nothing to see here  

Trumpsters: Clinton flew on Epsteins plane  , he must be a pedo too

Ummmm Trump had his one plane, he could fly to pedo island anytime he wanted  

Oops  

You're defending Bill.....sad

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Does Barb even deserve to be called a half of anything?  I mean there is no way he can hit that target.  1/4 at best.:lol:

Well, like apparently everything else he has, half is shared by his brother.  So, while they started off with about 1/4 total normal “wit”, they had to split it.

:lmao:

Imagine him with 100% of their bitter butt-hurt tho!  Wow!!!!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well, like apparently everything else he has, half is shared by his brother.  So, while they started off with about 1/4 total normal “wit”, they had to split it.

:lmao:

Imagine him with 100% of their bitter butt-hurt tho!  Wow!!!!

Got those photos of Clinton partying with Epstein?  How about him calling him a good guy?

Nope?

Nice fail fucktard. 

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Not defending him at all. 

Yet look at you ignoring dirty Trump n

:lol: You just told me I was defending Trump now you say I'm ignoring? FFS girl...get your shit straight already

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Got those photos of Clinton partying with Epstein?  How about him calling him a good guy?

Nope?

Nice fail fucktard. 

WTF are you rambling about?  Why did you quote me to spew this?  Canadian TDS is a bitch...look at you go so early in the morning!  :lmao:

CFECB3F5-2C11-4DC6-8409-88332B910A3C.gif

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

The need to jump on every narrative that is spoon fed to you without realizing that you’re getting played like a fiddle is about as weird as it gets

I'm not jumping on any narrative...that would be you buying Trumps denials of his friendship with Epstein when there are numerous photos that prove otherwise. It's well known that all these uber  wealthy scumbags travel in the same circles...political affiliation doesn't matter.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'm not jumping on any narrative...that would be you buying Trumps denials of his friendship with Epstein when there are numerous photos that prove otherwise.

It seems like only last week that Driftbitch claimed Trump had very little to do with Epstein. He shut up damn fast when that party video appeared. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

It seems like only last week that Driftbitch claimed Trump had very little to do with Epstein. He shut up damn fast when that party video appeared. 

Of course he did...he is a pathetic hack.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

That does seem like a fair assessment. 

I’m sure he will be along to play the victim card soon 

He still believes in the tooth fairy, Easter Bunny and that Republicans really care about him and are good and decent people. 

Why did Trump ban him from his resort when he found out about the activities?

Those involved in the watching of Epstein need to be investigated on why he wasn't being watched.....IE money moving.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'm not jumping on any narrative...that would be you buying Trumps denials of his friendship with Epstein when there are numerous photos that prove otherwise. It's well known that all these uber  wealthy scumbags travel in the same circles...political affiliation doesn't matter.

59 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

58 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Of course he did...he is a pathetic hack.

54 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That does seem like a fair assessment. 

I’m sure he will be along to play the victim card soon 

52 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He still believes in the tooth fairy, Easter Bunny and that Republicans really care about him and are good and decent people. 

Awww. 2 little peas in a pod.  Dont let the truth get in the way of a good TDS rant....  :lol: 

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Awww. 2 little peas in a pod.  Dont let the truth get in the way of a good TDS rant....  :lol: 

Are you denying that you said Trump had nothing to do with Epstein?

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Are you denying that you said Trump had nothing to do with Epstein?

He kicked him out of Mar a Lago over 20 years ago and  disassociated himself with Epstein once he knew what a dirt bag he was.  Are you denying that?

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He kicked him out of Mar a Lago over 20 years ago and  disassociated himself with Epstein once he knew what a dirt bag he was.  Are you denying that?

I haven’t seen anything to back that up. 

It was just Trump who claimed that. But in the same sentence he said he was never a big fan of his. 

If he lied about “never being a big fan of Epstein” why wouldn’t he lie about kicking him out? He also said he had no idea about the young girls but it’s obvious from his own comments that he knew. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I haven’t seen anything to back that up. 

It was just Trump who claimed that. But in the same sentence he said he was never a big fan of his. 

If he lied about “never being a big fan of Epstein” why wouldn’t he lie about kicking him out? He also said he had no idea about the young girls but it’s obvious from his own comments that he knew. 

Exactly. It’s all trump claims. A known liar.