Check your account email address ×

Epstein's dead

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It's all 5 eyes man....they are multiple heads of the same hydra 

For sure.   Same group that implemented the collusion coup.

Just now, Highmark said:

For sure.   Same group that implemented the collusion coup.

And the same group that was then emboldened and handed vast powers by Trump as soon as he stepped foot in office

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Commits suicide while on suicide watch :news:

I just read he was taken from New York Metro in cardiac arrest, I’m sure one of the EMT’s in the ambulance finished him off on the way to the hospital while the ambulance driver took the long way. :lol:Maybe one of the security officers slipped him a heart attack pill while security camera malfunctioned. :lmao:

14 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I just read he was taken from New York Metro in cardiac arrest, I’m sure one of the EMT’s in the ambulance finished him off on the way to the hospital while the ambulance driver took the long way. :lol:Maybe one of the security officers slipped him a heart attack pill while security camera malfunctioned. :lmao:

I think stangulation probably looks like a cardiac event when you stop air to your heart and brain :dunno: but I ain't no doctor so.... or coroner 

How about this, conspiracy theorists: He's in his late 60's, lived in a fukken mansion with hot young broads strokin' his Johnson 24/7.

Now, he's in a NY jail surrounded by hundreds of dirty, diseased, violent negroids who want to kill his Jew ass.

Do ya' think he might have been a bit depressed? Ahhh, I think so. 

I guess what we can take away from all that's transpired in the last couple of years, is that us poor citizens have been used, screwed, and abused by a bunch of no-good motherfukkers who had the ego that allowed them to pursue great political power.

I include the Bushes ( both the fukkers ) , the Clintons, the Obamas, and maybe even the Trumps.  

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I guess what we can take away from all that's transpired in the last couple of years, is that us poor citizens have been used, screwed, and abused by a bunch of no-good motherfukkers who had the ego that allowed them to pursue great political power.

I include the Bushes ( both the fukkers ) , the Clintons, the Obamas, and maybe even the Trumps.  

No....what we can take away is that ALL COPS ARE BASTARDS