Check your account email address ×

Toronto 17 shootings over the weekend.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oops!  Let's let the gun crime expert chime in here first though......

There are very very few legal hand guns in Canada as it is. banning them in Toronto will do nothing at all to change the amount of gun violence that city is seeing. if they wanted to really address the issue, they would be more concerned about whom is doing this and where they came from and why they are here.

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Time to ban Canada

I am terribly sorry that your past criminal convictions exclude you from enjoying the best sledding in the world. Being as you are a fat fuck that really cannot ride in the first place, might a suggest knitting as a winter hobby.

1 minute ago, ManOnManOral said:

I am terribly sorry that your past criminal convictions exclude you from enjoying the best sledding in the world. Being as you are a fat fuck that really cannot ride in the first place, might a suggest knitting as a winter hobby.

I have snowmobiled in the land of nook. Criminals find ways around laws or didnt you know? 

2 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

There are very very few legal hand guns in Canada as it is. banning them in Toronto will do nothing at all to change the amount of gun violence that city is seeing. if they wanted to really address the issue, they would be more concerned about whom is doing this and where they came from and why they are here.

Canada has no place for you as they build their population from the heart out!  :lol: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Canada has no place for you as they build their population from the heart out!  :lol: 

I was born in Toronto....cannot stand the shit hole since they started shipping in the scum of the earth from the third world. 

Just now, ManOnManOral said:

I was born in Toronto....cannot stand the shit hole since they started shipping in the scum of the earth from the third world. 

Yeah.....you've only begun to see the problem.  Wait for it......

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Skidoo just mailed me this.  Until the sled comes in.:lol:

skidoo2.thumb.jpg.245a325d503f7db731ccac1b6e7779ed.jpg

Seriously?  That's funny as fuck!!!!  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Yes I do. Our banking system is NOT run by jews, and we have no african americans here. Are you dull normal or is it worse?

Oh well maybe you arent as dumb as I thought.. My bad.. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Oh yea.  SpinVag quit last week.  Started bleeding everywhere and just vanished.  :lmao: 

Did he take AFJfuckstick with him?