Check your account email address ×

Ilhan

Just now, ManOnManOral said:

Are you advocating the killing of people? I sure as hell am not.

I have been pretty consistently anti war/ anti violence on here. Despite being labeled a Nazi and a hater. :lol:

Just now, Anler said:

I have been pretty consistently anti war/ anti violence on here. Despite being labeled a Nazi and a hater. :lol:

I too am against wars. Wars such as WW2 were situations where we had no choice. No choice should be the deciding factor. Since that time, not one war has been just, even though the USA has not declared war since then, you have been at war continually.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep but by god don’t be critical or question it...You’ll be told to love it or leave it, get the fuck out, AMERICA HATER!!!!!!!!  🤣

Did you mean to post this here?  I think you are in the wrong thread.  

2 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

I too am against wars. Wars such as WW2 were situations where we had no choice. No choice should be the deciding factor. Since that time, not one war has been just, even though the USA has not declared war since then, you have been at war continually.

Weird isnt it? 

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

So to be clear the anti Semite and the guy who used to have a devil for an avatar are in this thread preaching morality?

Kill yourself! 

8 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

"Marxist military dictator" :lol: I'll take, "Things that don't exist for $500 Alex."

This place is a think tank of booger eaters. 

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Anler said:

This place is a think tank of booger eaters. 

Well, aren’t we all lucky that you and a few of your half-witted retards frequent it to raise the collective intelligence level!!!!  We are indeed blessed!!!!!  :lol:

BTW, posts like this one you just submitted and posts calling everyone else stupid is what people say when nobody is buying their idiotic drivel.  “Everybody is dumb but me!!”  Hmmmm......

Please stop “helping” the Libertarian party.  Please?

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Now you are the arbiter of hate speech?  :lol:

Anler..... SJW X eleventy!!!!!!  

I don't need to.  I remember what I say because my thoughts don't change with the wind.  SBYL

:lol2:

Weird how many on here are convinced all those brown women hate Merca. But none of them can prove it. 

Yet there are many examples of Trump talking shit about America. 

Weirdly enough the same people that hate the brown chicks cheer Trump when he call parts of Merca shitholes. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Weird how many on here are convinced all those brown women hate Merca. But none of them can prove it. 

Yet there are many examples of Trump talking shit about America. 

Weirdly enough the same people that hate the brown chicks cheer Trump when he call parts of Merca shitholes. 

Do you eat boogers? 

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Do you eat boogers? 

Your answer could have been used to link quotes to the brown chicks saying they hated Merca. 

It just seems suspect that a white guy got voted in by telling you Merca was failing and that was ok

They talk about Israel having too much control over US policy or that cops should stop shooting unarmed black men and that is considered hate. 

4535E58B-3ADA-4939-AF35-5A6F221D448C.png

Edited by revkevsdi
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Your answer could have been used to link quotes to the brown chicks saying they hated Merca. 

It just seems suspect that a white guy got voted in by telling you Merca was failing and that was ok

They talk about Israel having too much control over US policy or that cops should stop shooting unarmed black men and that is considered hate. 

4535E58B-3ADA-4939-AF35-5A6F221D448C.png

You are a parasite on the canadian landscape.