Check your account email address ×

Ilhan

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’ve never thought much of you.

Nailed it.  

Aw man, what was it? Not laughing at your non stop inane ramblings or not believing the bullshit you type? 

1 minute ago, ManOnManOral said:

There is no room for hatred in politics. Any person that hates should not be in any position of power. People following Islam are brainwashed from childhood to hate, Hate is a basis of that cult. It reinforces the ideology they are spewing. All followers of Islam Hate any person not following.

What about hating muslims? Oh the hypocrisy in here. :lol: 

• Haha 1

There is no room for hatred in politics. Any person that hates should not be in any position of power. People following Islam are brainwashed from childhood to hate, Hate is a basis of that cult. It reinforces the ideology they are spewing. All followers of Islam Hate any person not following.

That's pretty much it!  You own this thread!  :bc:

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Aw man, what was it? Not laughing at your non stop inane ramblings or not believing the bullshit you type? 

Nope.  You're just another hypocrite and lying hater in here that cannot remember what you post from one day to another.  Your whole thought process changes with any thread in which you participate in because of somebody in it you don't like.  In short, you have a weak mind and weaker constitution.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

That's pretty much it!  You own this thread!  :bc:

Nope.  You're just another hypocrite and lying hater in here that cannot remember what you post from one day to another.  Your whole thought process changes with any thread in which you participate in because of somebody in it you don't like.  In short, you have a weak mind and weaker constitution.

But I dont hate you. :dunno:

Just now, Anler said:

The lack of self awareness here is unbelievable. It would be funny if it wasnt so pathetic. 

This term has become code for the select few of you who believe you have all the answers and everybody else is too stupid to figure it out.  

Hilarious.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Lol...no.

She deserves to have her skull and brains picked out of the tread of my boot heel!  Or licked out!!!  By you!!!!!!! 

:lol:

44 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, Islamic tribal retards.  “Kill the Jewish state!!! That will help us all!!! Then America!!!!”

Imbeciles.  How does this help them?  They deserve her.

I think her and her buddies are getting rid of that party.  Look how much media coverage they get over the dem party.  Wow!  :lmao:

42 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Islam is a cancer on a free society. It seems you have zero understanding of the cult.

26 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Yes, that is true. However Islam is by far the most regressive and barbaric of the lot. It refuses to evolve and come to terms with modern society and freedoms of individual thought. Instead it insists upon following the Koran verbatim and doles out death sentences to those that would leave it. There is no sane reason any free person should feel anything other than pity for a person trapped in this dogma.

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’ve never thought much of you.

Nailed it.  

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This term has become code for the select few of you who believe you have all the answers and everybody else is too stupid to figure it out.  

Hilarious.

Anything hateful or fearful in here?  Yeah we are smart! :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hilarious.

Go back and read some of your posts. :lol: 

Just now, Anler said:

Now you are the arbiter of hate speech?  :lol:

Anler..... SJW X eleventy!!!!!!  

Just now, Anler said:

Go back and read some of your posts. :lol: 

I don't need to.  I remember what I say because my thoughts don't change with the wind.  SBYL

Just now, Zambroski said:

Now you are the arbiter of hate speech?  :lol:

Anler..... SJW X eleventy!!!!!!  

I don't need to.  I remember what I say because my thoughts don't change with the wind.  SBYL

Good memory! :lol:

Just now, Anler said:

Good memory! :lol:

Do you wonder why I can pull up your quotes from the past that directly conflicts with whatever thread you have currently chosen to jump in and make it up as you go?

I am upsetting you now.  Take a moment.

31 minutes ago, Anler said:

What about hating muslims? Oh the hypocrisy in here. :lol: 

I do not hate muslims. I pity those trapped in the cult. If you want to engage me in discussion, at least pay attention. The cult is not the individual.

Just now, ManOnManOral said:

I do not hate muslims. I pity those trapped in the cult. If you want to engage me in discussion, at least pay attention. The cult is not the individual.

Right, nothing but love in here! 

18 minutes ago, Anler said:

Islam is a cancer on a free society. Any person that argues it is not is a fool. That is not hatred, it is a statement of fact. Islam and freedom are non congruent. They simply do not mix.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

"If it's not outright love....IT"S HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

God damn hippy.

Hatred is an emotion. Analer seems to think that when one states a negative fact about an ideology, then one must hate any individual that is trapped in that same ideology. This is false.

Islam is a cancer on a free society. Any person that argues it is not is a fool. That is not hatred, it is a statement of fact. Islam and freedom are non congruent. They simply do not mix.

So what do you think about not bombing their countries and destabilizing their govts so they stay where they are from? Same with any other group or ethnicity you don't like. :dunno:

Just now, ManOnManOral said:

Hatred is an emotion. Analer seems to think that when one states a negative fact about an ideology, then one must hate any individual that is trapped in that same ideology. This is false.

Like most liberals, Anler is a peddler of hate labeling.  Nothing more.  

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Right, nothing but love in here! 

Islam is not a people. It is an ideology in the form of a cult. I completely reject the premise that this cult can be part of a free society. It should be treated as we do any other dangerous cult. That is not hatred, that is prudent thinking.

1 minute ago, Anler said:

So what do you think about not bombing their countries and destabilizing their govts so they stay where they are from? Same with any other group or ethnicity you don't like. :dunno:

I do not think any country should be attacked unless they are attacking the USA or its allies.

Just now, Anler said:

More retarded stretch correlation to defend an ideology that goes way back before bombs.