Check your account email address ×

Bootlicker nation

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Your problem is you listen to guys like Fordy and Shit Tickets which is never a good move. 

Yeah when you are rolling with fordy and shit tickets you better know how to change a diaper. 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Your problem is you listen to guys like Fordy and Shit Tickets which is never a good move. 

See?  That’s why I mean.  They upset you so you are against everything they say...even if you agreed with it in the past.

God damn pussy little stupid girl.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

You love to throw anti Semite at me but you would make a really good Nazi. 

:lol:  really dude?   Could you have any weaker of a retort?

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

He’s the best sideline chirper in the biz!  Always the little twerp screaming at you from behind somebody else.

What a putz.  :lmao:

Hey Pouty, you fucking stupid pussy.

Exactly.  

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Your schtick is as weak as you....keep trying though....you’ll get there someday Stumpy! 

We know you’re hurting inside and just lashing out!  :lol:

55 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

See?  That’s why I mean.  They upset you so you are against everything they say...even if you agreed with it in the past.

Right on the money.  Smales used to agree with me half the time until I got sick of his bi polarness.  Now hes just a full time dickhead.  No matter.  His retorts are like worn out pussy farts....

Edited by DriftBusta

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Exactly.  

Right on the money.  Smales used to agree with me half the time until I got sick of his bi polarness.  Now hes just a full time dickhead.  No matter.  His retorts are like worn out pussy farts....

1wicar.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Sorry but I have never agreed with throwing shit tickets  in the trash or fordys racist nonsense and how in the fuck do you know what I did or didn't agree with in the past.....how long have you been around here again? FS1...oh that's right you weren't around for that at all. You're trying too hard little man....get some sleep and try again tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Exactly.  

Weaker retort....you have been spewing the same tired worn out garbage for years on these forums methuselah. 

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sorry but I have never agreed with throwing shit tickets  in the trash or fordys racist nonsense and how in the fuck do you know what I did or didn't agree with in the past.....how long have you been around here again? FS1...oh that's right you weren't around for that at all. You're trying too hard little man....get some sleep and try again tomorrow. 

Well, I didn’t need to be around since your teen years to see you don’t really stand for much at all....just misery and whining.  That eventually leads to your internet beatings which leads to you leaving forums...or threatening to do so.

So,  BOO HOO FOR YOU!!!  :lmao:

PS, good morning!   :lol:

51 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, I didn’t need to be around since your teen years to see you don’t really stand for much at all....just misery and whining.  That eventually leads to your internet beatings which leads to you leaving forums...or threatening to do so.

So,  BOO HOO FOR YOU!!!  :lmao:

PS, good morning!   :lol:

Guys like you are a dime dozen Zdolt....you think being the loudest guy in the room is cool...shame that  the people shaking their heads and walking away from you doesn’t clue you in...so unaware. 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Poor Dopo....latched on firmly thinking he is really part of something now...pretty pathetic. 

poor pouty painter you miserable whiney cunt.

Pretty pathetic.

Zammy owns you daily here and its fucking hilarious... TFB if you don't like it.. Try not being such an asshole and maybe he wont embarrass you daily  but that's impossible for people like you.

Day after day after day... what a life..

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Slam on Trump?  I read it as proof of fbi corruption and the need to dismantle it.  It shows what Trump is up against.

:lol: holy fuck what an idiot 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Guys like you are a dime dozen Zdolt....you think being the loudest guy in the room is cool...shame that  the people shaking their heads and walking away from you doesn’t clue you in...so unaware. 

And what do we call dipshits like you?  You know, guys who never have a fucking thing going on in their life, and who’s entire existance could be measured on an obscure snowmobile site, constantly lashing out in 15 different directions?  You’re like a hostile version of Forrest Gump ffs.  :lol:  

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That’s not me at all.  You are just terrible at this.  “A dime a dozen”.  :lol: No.

Boo hoo, Pouty.