Check your account email address ×

President Considering Giving Antifa Terrorist Designation

4 hours ago, SmeeAgain said:

Anyone who doesn't have the balls to show their face demonstrating  in a cause they supposedly believe in is a mob rules pussy.

Including the cops.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Been to DC twice for marches

Did you get lucky with any young homely sgraggly Antifa pussy because we all know that’s the only reason you’d go. 

Edited by frenchy

16 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Did you get lucky with any young homely sgraggly Antifa pussy because we all know that’s the only reason you’d go. 

NeoFascistHimlerStoner went to the million man march cuz he is a Wigger :news: 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Are you laughing at Lyin Ted and Mango Mussolini? 

Yes, yes I am.  Any Republican who is at all scared of these fucking moronic children is a god damn pussy.  

I’m going to send them threatening PM’s!!!  Got a template I can borrow?

:lol2:

21 hours ago, motonoggin said:

The state and fascists, like I said, dummy 

Oh yea, that's right! The fascists are all over just waiting so see our faces and get us!!  Put the fatties down for a couple of months and let your head clear.  The fascist will be gone and those guys in their masks will be pussies that need to get out of their parent's basement and get a job.  Try it.. You'll like it. :thumbsup::bc:

22 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

Oh yea, that's right! The fascists are all over just waiting so see our faces and get us!!  Put the fatties down for a couple of months and let your head clear.  The fascist will be gone and those guys in their masks will be pussies that need to get out of their parent's basement and get a job.  Try it.. You'll like it. :thumbsup::bc:

America is full of protofascist dipshits like Ford, drip, and zderpski, among others. The government has been becoming more and more fascist since the cold war, even more so after Reagan, and then went hog wild after 9/11. They're not gone, and probably never will be. 

There are tons of great reasons to hide your identity from both the government and white nationalists. Especially with all this new face recognition tech. 

7 hours ago, motonoggin said:

America is full of protofascist dipshits like Ford, drip, and zderpski, among others. The government has been becoming more and more fascist since the cold war, even more so after Reagan, and then went hog wild after 9/11. They're not gone, and probably never will be. 

There are tons of great reasons to hide your identity from both the government and white nationalists. Especially with all this new face recognition tech. 

:lol:

Do you try to be such a dipstick?  Or, is it more of a natural flow?

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/30/2019 at 10:26 AM, frenchy said:

yet Antifa beats down people who write negative news articles about them, the very definition of one of the basic tenets of fascists. Ponderous.  

On 7/30/2019 at 10:40 AM, frenchy said:

Huh, last time you said you didn't even know what he wrote, now they are 'lies'? You sound like a trump supporter.

And their response is to try to muzzle the media and intimidate them which is a fascist reaction. Own it, dim witted hypocrite.

On 7/30/2019 at 1:34 PM, frenchy said:

fascists try to control the media through intimidation and violence. You lose, again.

The end.

Screenshot_20190822-194732.png

Screenshot_20190822-194828.png

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Since francy was pretty adamant his boy Andy Ngo was a 'journalist' I figured I'd clear it up once and for all.

Cuz some CUNT on Twitter says so :lmao: you are an ultra retard NeoFascistHimmlerStoner and a facist POS 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Of course....its social disturbance and makes boot licking fucking faggots squirm

So you’re okay with them beating on people. I’m not talking about clashes with the proud boys. I’m talking about them beating on a guy that could be your dad

Just now, jtssrx said:

So you’re okay with them beating on people. I’m not talking about clashes with the proud boys. I’m talking about them beating on a guy that could be your dad

I honestly dont give a fuck

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Do you think what Antifa does is okay? 

Immaterial, they are NOT a terrorist group. Fuck the Patriot Act there is nothing patriotic about it, whatsofuckingever!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Immaterial, they are NOT a terrorist group. Fuck the Patriot Act there is nothing patriotic about it, whatsofuckingever!

lol what’s the patriot act have to do with anything? The weather underground was designated a terrorist group well before the patriot act ever existed 

i agree not a supporter of the patriot act

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

That’s interesting. You bitch daily about the government infringing on other people's rights. It seems very hypocritical 

Antifa is not the government. Antifa is response to the government

• Thanks 1