Check your account email address ×

Hahahaha!

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Going to see the local AA team tomorrow, brand new stadium should be a good time,

Awesome.....I went to a minor league game in ft Wayne. Brand new stadium.  Beautiful park. Saw Fernando Tatis Jr play that night.

Just now, Anler said:

I'm at the game with some clients, we have a skybox. I have maybe watched 5 minutes of the game. :lol:

Hahaha.....you ain't missing anything. Fuck this lazy ass typical Minnesota worthless pile of fucks

If I had to guess the Twins get housed by the Yankees or any team they face from the east. The rich get richer and small market baseball teams take it in the ass. Detroit sports teams will most like never win titles again as they don’t spend and the lions will never win because their ownership is clueless as fuck

14 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

If I had to guess the Twins get housed by the Yankees or any team they face from the east. The rich get richer and small market baseball teams take it in the ass. Detroit sports teams will most like never win titles again as they don’t spend and the lions will never win because their ownership is clueless as fuck

Twins will get rolled cause they are from an state of loser's....a market of losers cheering for losers

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Baseball ? That's what this site has resorted to? Gayest fucking sport ever. "America's past time " my ass, GW is rolling in his grave.

Baseball is better than basketball by 10000x and about even with football. Obviously hockey is a million times better than the all

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Going to see the local AA team tomorrow, brand new stadium should be a good time,

minor league games and stadiums tend to be more fun than big ones.  I go to the sox about every 5 years and most times it's not worth the effort.  

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

minor league games and stadiums tend to be more fun than big ones.  I go to the sox about every 5 years and most times it's not worth the effort.  

Exactly!  We’ve got some good minor league teams around here with some nice venues.  I am not a fan of baseball and rarely go but, I’d take the minor league experience over the pros in Baseball any day.  $100 vs $2-300 for the same EXACT action, faster game and easier ways to refill your solo cup!

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Exactly!  We’ve got some good minor league teams around here with some nice venues.  I am not a fan of baseball and rarely go but, I’d take the minor league experience over the pros in Baseball any day.  $100 vs $2-300 for the same EXACT action, faster game and easier ways to refill your solo cup!

It's not the exact same action. It way less skill and painfully obvious. It's still fun though

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

It's not the exact same action. It way less skill and painfully obvious. It's still fun though

“Skilled” baseball teams are less fun than “skilled” basketball teams.

In short, hard pass on both.  I’d rather go to the local rink and watch mites practice.

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“Skilled” baseball teams are less fun than “skilled” basketball teams.

In short, hard pass on both.  I’d rather go to the local rink and watch mites practice.

Man you say some stupid shit and then twist it into absolute idiocy. You possess a skill that I've never quite seen before

Edited by f7ben

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Man you say some stupid shit and then twist it into absolute idiocy. You possess a ski that I've never quite seen before

Yeah, I hung it up on my garage wall after I tweaked it in my last crash.

Retard.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, I hung it up on my garage wall after I tweaked it in my last crash.

Retrd.

Obviously I meant to type skill.....as for the rest

"Go to minor league game derp and see same action as pro players derp derp."

You cant be this dumb

What you said is like saying....."I like girls highschool hockey derp....same action as the nhl without twelve dollar beers derp"

Then you go on to defend your absolutely retarded statements by saying completely unrelated shit that makes no sense.

Edited by f7ben

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Obviously I meant to type skill.....as for the rest

"Go to minor league game derp and see same action as pro players derp derp."

You cant be this dumb

What you said is like saying....."I like girls highschool hockey derp....same action as the nhl without twelve dollar beers derp"

Then you go on to defend your absolutely retarded statements by saying completely unrelated shit that makes no sense.

Actually, what it meant was I don’t find the skill of either impressive.  Nor donI find the game entertaining.

Wake up.

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Actually, what it meant was I don’t find the skill of either impressive.  Nor donI find the game entertaining.

Wake up.

See....then what you should have said was....."I'm just as entertained at a minor league game as a pro game"

Because you are never going to see a ball hit 450' at a Huskies game and you will never see a triple play turned there and you arent ever going to see a pitcher throw a 97mph cutter that freezes a pro hitter and makes him look silly.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

See....then what you should have said was....."I'm just as entertained at a minor league game as a pro game"

Because you are never going to see a ball hit 450' at a Huskies game and you will never see a triple play turned there and you arent ever going to see a pitcher throw a 97mph cutter that freezes a pro hitter and makes him look silly.

Let’s talk about the WNBA instead.