Check your account email address ×

Judiciary Committee Asks Judge To Share Muellers Secret Grand Jury Evidence

Jimmy the Dems don't want the grand jury testimony they want the issue. The Mueller investigation is chock full of Dem operatives that have probably told anyone who matters in Congress that there is nothing in the testimony and Congressional members know they are not going to get what they are asking for. If there was anything in Grand jury testimony of any use to them it would have already been leaked.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

The same happened with the Nixon impeachment in fact it’s the same judge.

Pay attention to history guys.

Well technically he wasn't impeached but I get your point..IMO impeachment is a dead issue.

BTW it's not  the same Judge.

One more thing...according to the article one of the exceptions allowing release of Grand Jury testimony is the start of formal impeachment proceedings which obviously hasn't happened.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

All that MC and his kind have left. They’ve been talking about Impeachment before Trump was sworn in. Must be devastating for them

Only way this ends is the IG completes the investigation, and arrests the dozen or so complicit in this conspiracy to frame and remove a duly elected president.  Then all the air deflates from this absolutely ridiculous fake narrative that the country has been getting fed for the past 2-3 years.  And hopefully a few media outlets who peddled it go out of business.  In my perfect world, a more well mannered fiscal conservative comes along and replaces Trump in 6 years from now.  The Dems are way too invested in an agenda that  I think most of the country wants no part of.  The corruption has to be confronted.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Nixon 101. The roadmap.

What are you babbling about now and it’s not the same judge FFS. Nixon ordered a cover up...high crimes and misdemeanors. Just stop it 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What are you babbling about now and it’s not the same judge FFS. Nixon ordered a cover up...high crimes and misdemeanors. Just stop it 

Until the grand jury evidence was revealed. If Trump ordering witnesses subpoenaed to not appear is not a coverup I don’t know what is.

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Until the grand jury evidence was revealed. If Trump ordering witnesses subpoenaed to not appear is not a coverup I don’t know what is.

Well we all know about it and nothing is happening....if Dems want a judge to release that information they need to start formal impeachment proceedings. Time to cut bait or fish.