Check your account email address ×

More of the same from the Young Black community

54 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I just don't know how many more times this has to happen, before this explodes.

No excuse, no nothing, no insult justifies this. Blacks want a race war...…………...I believe at some point, they will get it. 

Not excusing that but do you guys know that where I grew up that happened to blacks everyday in certain neighborhoods. Any black person walking through the wrong neighborhood would get beaten like that. I remember one time Richie Daley's nephew beat the fuck out of a black retarded kid for riding his bike through Bridgeport. It was on the news. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Not excusing that but do you guys know that where I grew up that happened to blacks everyday in certain neighborhoods. Any black person walking through the wrong neighborhood would get beaten like that. I remember one time Richie Daley's nephew beat the fuck out of a black retarded kid for riding his bike through Bridgeport. It was on the news. 

I have never in my life known about any whites that beat up a black...…………..never. 

Now granted, I lived in the suburbs, and really didn't hang around in cities very much. 

I'm not saying it doesn't happen, I just never have seen or heard about it. 

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I have never in my life known about any whites that beat up a black...…………..never. 

Now granted, I lived in the suburbs, and really didn't hang around in cities very much. 

Well of course you never saw it so it didnt happen. I grew up during white flight, it happened alot. 

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Well of course you never saw it so it didnt happen. I grew up during white flight, it happened alot. 

Whites beating-up blacks?

Just now, Anler said:

Yeah, are you retarded?

Listen, you fukken faggot, white flight is when whites leave a neighborhood because blacks are moving in.

Why the fuck would whites leave a neighborhood, if THEY ARE THE ONES DOING THE BEATING!!

Whites fled the blacks because the blacks were BEATING UP the white kids!!

You're a fukken asshole!!!  

If I was in your neighborhood, I WOULD HAVE KICKED YOUR ASS!!  

13 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Listen, you fukken faggot, white flight is when whites leave a neighborhood because blacks are moving in.

Why the fuck would whites leave a neighborhood, if THEY ARE THE ONES DOING THE BEATING!!

Whites fled the blacks because the blacks were BEATING UP the white kids!!

You're a fukken asshole!!!  

If I was in your neighborhood, I WOULD HAVE KICKED YOUR ASS!!  

You're too dumb to have this conversation. 

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

yur right,  no blacks were every left swinging from a tree or beat to  pulp by whites.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

yur right,  no blacks were every left swinging from a tree or beat to  pulp by whites.  

I'm sayin', me personally, I have never seen or known about any black being beaten-up by a white. 

Lynchings may have occurred down south many years ago, but I don't know of any around here. 

And, what makes you think those black guys DIDN'T rape the white girls????? 

They are raping them now, why not then????

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

You're too dumb to have this conversation. 

Oh, I'm too dumb!! You better get your facts straight, Ricky Retardo.   

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Fact: ur dum

HA!HA! You clown act!! Whites didn't beat the blacks up, it was the blacks beating the whites. Why do you think they called it WHITE FLIGHT!!

26 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

HA!HA! You clown act!! Whites didn't beat the blacks up, it was the blacks beating the whites. Why do you think they called it WHITE FLIGHT!!

You are fucking retarded, do a Google and educate yourself.

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I guess lynching doesn't count.... Time to move from under the rock you live under.

Screenshot_2019-07-26-20-11-47-1.png

Screenshot_2019-07-26-20-13-38-1.png

Screenshot_2019-07-26-20-16-05-1.png