Check your account email address ×

Facial recognition and the social citizen score

China is implementing vast country wide facial recognition systems. The aim of this system is now coming to light. 

Every move its citizens make will be tracked and applied to a Citizen Score where your number will dictate your standing in society. Jaywalk across the street or buy booze to many times in a week and it dings your score. 

Tell me what fucking good the 2nd amendment will be when your entire life is predicated in a scoring system like this and your every action is evaluated.

You guys have zero clue how important your privacy and it's disgusting to watch you defend those decimating our right to it.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Did you bitch when they were coming up with the regulations and designations of public waterways? 

I'm trying to be nice Racer but you're a tough cookie

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

China is implementing vast country wide facial recognition systems. The aim of this system is now coming to light. 

Every move its citizens make will be tracked and applied to a Citizen Score where your number will dictate your standing in society. Jaywalk across the street or buy booze to many times in a week and it dings your score. 

Tell me what fucking good the 2nd amendment will be when your entire life is predicated in a scoring system like this and your every action is evaluated.

You guys have zero clue how important your privacy and it's disgusting to watch you defend those decimating our right to it.

I don't really know how much more "Citizen scoring" can be done here.  It's being done with every swipe of the card and every single web log on.  Now, it's corporations doing this supposedly but, we all know some is filtering back to the g'ment.....how much I don't know.  But it's less than some of think and more than some of us want.  

Sad part, with corporations doing this, we all agree to it under the "terms".  When was the last time one of you read those instead of just clicking "Agree"?  Are our phones set on map tracking?  Do we use Applepay or Googlepay?  How often do we pay cash for things?  How about our IP address protections?  We should all ask "Google" or "Alexa".  Or maybe speak into the TV remote?

My point is, we can all make it harder instead of just going with this flow of throwing our own rights away.  But, let's be honest.....as a whole, we really don't care anymore.  That's a fact.

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Did you bitch when they were coming up with the regulations and designations of public waterways? 

Would you expand on this, please?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I don't really know how much more "Citizen scoring" can be done here.  It's being done with every swipe of the card and every single web log on.  Now, it's corporations doing this supposedly but, we all know some is filtering back to the g'ment.....how much I don't know.  But it's less than some of think and more than some of us want.  

Sad part, with corporations doing this, we all agree to it under the "terms".  When was the last time one of you read those instead of just clicking "Agree"?  Are our phones set on map tracking?  Do we use Applepay or Googlepay?  How often do we pay cash for things?  How about our IP address protections?  We should all ask "Google" or "Alexa".  Or maybe speak into the TV remote?

My point is, we can all make it harder instead of just going with this flow of throwing our own rights away.  But, let's be honest.....as a whole, we really don't care anymore.  That's a fact.

Right....adding facial recognition to the mix is insanity level 1984 big brother on steroids. They will have cameras everywhere and drones everywhere and satellites in space that can read the prescription pill bottle on your nightstand

The 2nd amendment will be so utterly useless it may as well not exist.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

For the love of God why?

I want to see where he is going with this.

Fuck all these cameras, our founding generation would consider us Tories. What a faggot society we have become.

We are fucked man, fuck China how many people did that Facebook aging app? Facebook is the world's largest data mining source. Anyone who thinks some really smart kid from Harvard invented it and runs it is a got damn fool. Google and Facebook are the tools of those who wish to control us. 

Just now, Anler said:

We are fucked man, fuck China how many people did that Facebook aging app? Facebook is the world's largest data mining source. Anyone who thinks some really smart kid from Harvard invented it and runs it is a got damn fool. Google and Facebook are the tools of those who wish to control us. 

Of course.....you see the 5B fine Facebook got and why? 

We need these massive tech companies to be broken up quickly and then we need legislators to neuter the governments ability to use personal info in any way

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I want to see where he is going with this.

Fuck all these cameras, our founding generation would consider us Tories. What a faggot society we have become.

Ya think? 90% of the faggots on this site are worried about 4 women in Congress meanwhile our freedom is being stolen. 

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Right....adding facial recognition to the mix is insanity level 1984 big brother on steroids. They will have cameras everywhere and drones everywhere and satellites in space that can read the prescription pill bottle on your nightstand

The 2nd amendment will be so utterly useless it may as well not exist.

Well, we all have g/ment issued photo ID.  Who paid their vehicle taxes with a credit card?  Check?  Paid cash and though you were clever?  Those aren't fake cameras at the DMV.

Honestly, I don't think this can be completely escaped.  What can be done is one's own due diligence.  Don't have to be in a full state of paranoia but, realize everything being done, while not necessarily monitored, can be.  I'm aware all the time..every day.  I think of it as a game.  Now, if somebody wants to, they can find me and track me but, I do all I can not to even be a blip on the screen.  

I guess I should be thankful that so many...I mean SOOOO MANY don't care if they are the "blips".  It makes my running around attempting to be incognito a lot easier.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

Ya think? 90% of the faggots on this site are worried about 4 women in Congress meanwhile our freedom is being stolen. 

Yep!  Ohmar said something meanie about the jews tho!!!

Just now, Zambroski said:

Well, we all have g/ment issued photo ID.  Who paid their vehicle taxes with a credit card?  Check?  Paid cash and though you were clever?  Those aren't fake cameras at the DMV.

Honestly, I don't think this can be completely escaped.  What can be done is one's own due diligence.  Don't have to be in a full state of paranoia but, realize everything being done, while not necessarily monitored, can be.  I'm aware all the time..every day.  I think of it as a game.  Now, if somebody wants to, they can find me and track me but, I do all I can not to even be a blip on the screen.  

I guess I should be thankful that so many...I mean SOOOO MANY don't care if they are the "blips".  It makes my running around attempting to be incognito a lot easier.

Just because the tools exist does not mean they are automatically in play.

Just now, Kivalo said:

Yep!  Ohmar said something meanie about the jews tho!!!

You can chalk that shit up to Facebook and Google too. They study human behavior and can control it. It's now "un American" to question authority and influence. It works. 

• Gold Member
Just now, Anler said:

You can chalk that shit up to Facebook and Google too. They study human behavior and can control it. It's now "un American" to question authority and influence. It works. 

Yep. The freest nation on earth has long since been ANYTHING but.