Check your account email address ×

Fat Jimmy can visit the cunt in prison.

5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

you spent 8 years whining about Obama yet now anyone says anything about trump you feel the need to white knight or attack.  

Pointing out realities about him isn't whining.  The guy was fucking horrible.  You’ll call me a hack yet the fact that you cant admit it makes you a fence rider with no principles.  First black president in a country with a 13% African American population.  Yet racism is rekindled, cops are now villians, and that cocksucker was on the wrong side of it every time.  Weaponizing all those federal agencies was the worst abuses of power in my lifetime.  I’ll take being accused of being a hack everytime if I’m right.  And fortunately the Dems have moved so far left Trumps pretty much guaranteed reelection.  So lets just remember who’s whining right now attacking everyone from their high horse.  Stock market is up 50% ffs in less than 3 years.   

29 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Pointing out realities about him isn't whining.  The guy was fucking horrible.  You’ll call me a hack yet the fact that you cant admit it makes you a fence rider with no principles.  First black president in a country with a 13% African American population.  Yet racism is rekindled, cops are now villians, and that cocksucker was on the wrong side of it every time.  Weaponizing all those federal agencies was the worst abuses of power in my lifetime.  I’ll take being accused of being a hack everytime if I’m right.  And fortunately the Dems have moved so far left Trumps pretty much guaranteed reelection.  So lets just remember who’s whining right now attacking everyone from their high horse.  Stock market is up 50% ffs in less than 3 years.   

shit for 8 years I got a hard time from slinger about not liking obama now you act like i was a fan.  You are a hack,  trump does no wrong in youe eyes

and the markets still not performed as well under trump as it did obama based on days in office a fact given your job you should know

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

shit for 8 years I got a hard time from slinger about not liking obama now you act like i was a fan.  You are a hack,  trump does no wrong in youe eyes

and the markets still not performed as well under trump as it did obama based on days in office a fact given your job you should know

Right like I said keep attacking others from that high horse I didn’t call you any names.   I just cited several facts about Obama and you glossed over them, like you always do.   Furthermore, it is not my job to jump on the bandwagon of Trump derangement bullshit that goes on here every day. There are things I don’t like about the guy but I don’t feel as though I have to prove it to anybody. And save the lectures about my job I also never insulted you about how you make yours.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Cops  are villains because they have earned that title.....the fact that you blame Obama for that is fucking laughable.

And you’re a fucking idiot for vilifying an entire profession who is sworn to keep the peace. That does not mean they are all bad or that they are all good. It does mean you’re a fucking idiot.   Another thing I thank Obama for, his feeding dip shits like you.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Right like I said keep attacking others from that high horse I didn’t call you any names.   I just cited several facts about Obama and you glossed over them, like you always do.   Furthermore, it is not my job to jump on the bandwagon of Trump derangement bullshit that goes on here every day. There are things I don’t like about the guy but I don’t feel as though I have to prove it to anybody. And save the lectures about my job I also never insulted you about how you make yours.

And you’re a fucking idiot for vilifying an entire profession who is sworn to keep the peace. That does not mean they are all bad or that they are all good. It does mean you’re a fucking idiot.   Another thing I thank Obama for, his feeding dip shits like you.

Did I say they are all bad you fucking wino? As for your last sentence I have no idea WTF that even means. 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Did I say they are all bad you fucking wino? As for your last sentence I have no idea WTF that even means. 

Yeah you pretty much did.   And sound out the words I’m sure you can figure it out  what I meant.  Oh and by the way I only drink seltzer during the week, beer and wine on the weekends though! It’s a shame you couldn’t enjoy alcohol in moderation. 

Edited by DriftBusta

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah you pretty much did.   And sound out the words I’m sure you can figure it out  what I meant. 

Not really and what did Obama feed me? If you are Implying something just fucking say it.

BTW how did Obama manage to make all cops villains...this should be good. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah you pretty much did.   And sound out the words I’m sure you can figure it out  what I meant.  Oh and by the way I only drink seltzer during the week, beer and wine on the weekends though! It’s a shame you couldn’t enjoy alcohol in moderation. 

Yeah it's a shame you couldn't keep your first two wives around.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

56 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

yes i am obies #1 fan,  your dementia is getting bad

I didn't insult your job i pointed out your false statement,  but it fits your political agenda so facts don't matter.  

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah it's a shame you couldn't keep your first two wives around.

:lol:  Oh burn!  Been with my sweetie 11 years now, but sure we know ragging on my marital history is all you got.  And shes younger than you.  Old man.  

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

yes i am obies #1 fan,  your dementia is getting bad

I didn't insult your job i pointed out your false statement,  but it fits your political agenda so facts don't matter.  

:lol:  Yes I have dementia.  Sure.   Yet you’re the one who needs a shrink and needs medication to maintain normalcy in his life. Ftr, that was my first personal insult to you after several from you today.  You remain a soft, flaccid excuse blowhard of a man, and Im thankful your negativity and know it all attitude doesnt stink up our sled camp any more  There, that was my second insult.  Looking forward to another awesome season, riding with people who arent fair weather friends!  3rd insult.

Edited by DriftBusta

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  Oh burn!  Been with my sweetie 11 years now, but sure we know ragging on my marital history is all you got.  And shes younger than you.  Old man.  

:lol:  Yes I have dementia.  Sure.   Yet you’re the one who needs a shrink and needs medication to maintain normalcy in his life. Ftr, that was my first personal insult to you after several from you today.  You remain a soft, flaccid excuse blowhard of a man, and Im thankful your negativity and know it all attitude doesnt stink up our sled camp any more  There, that was my second insult.  Looking forward to another awesome season, riding with people who arent fair weather friends!  3rd insult.

And all you have is insults about me being a painter and some vague comment about Obama feeding me which is a lie if it refers to some government assistance program. The point is that you look down and judge while your life is full of fuckups and exaggerated  bootstraps. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

8 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

You shouldn't talk - since you haven't gotten any in how long now ...?

Good work Fordy....how do old man balls taste? 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And all you have is insults about me being a painter and some vague comment about Obama feeding me which is a lie if it refers to some government assistance program. The point is that you look down and judge while your life is full of fuckups and exaggerated  bootstraps. 

Spin any narrative you want about me.    There is no one more judgemental on this site than you, and that is the issue of why you get so much blowback.  There is a saying in life that it is not how many times you fall down it’s how many times you get back up. And it’s clear that despite setbacks I’ve still done more, accomplished more and have been more successful than you because I work at it. Whether I had some advantages or not.   

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Spin any narrative you want about me.    There is no one more judgemental on this site than you, and that is the issue of why you get so much blowback.  There is a saying in life that it is not how many times you fall down it’s how many times you get back up. And it’s clear that despite setbacks I’ve still done more, accomplished more and have been more successful than you because I work at it. Whether I had some advantages or not.   

Nice story Uncle Remus...holy fuck. 

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:   

As far as the bold look at your behavior over the last year and own some of what occurred.  I'm sorry I didn't realize how thin skinned you were and that you were going to take any slight towards Orange Jesus and his supporters so personally and feel the need to lash out.   

BTW I feel pretty successful....I pay my bills, daughter made the Deans List at NMU last year, live minutes from numerous beaches on Lake Michigan and Lake Charlevoix, Can be on my sled in minutes, Don’t feel the need to portray myself as something I’m not, have a great dog....yeah feeling pretty good here in Gods Country! 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW I feel pretty successful....I pay my bills, daughter made the Deans List at NMU last year, live minutes from numerous beaches on Lake Michigan and Lake Charlevoix, Can be on my sled in minutes, Don’t feel the need to portray myself as something I’m not, have a great dog....yeah feeling pretty good here in Gods Country! 

Sounds successful to me.

Neal

• Like 1