Check your account email address ×

She nails it.

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

:lol:

The ignorance of white men is off the fucking charts.

Sounds like it is still practiced, even though they claim to denounce it? 

Female genital mutilation (FGM) is a very ancient traditional and cultural ritual. Strategies and policies have been implemented to abandon this practice. However, despite commendable work, it is still prevalent, mainly in Muslim countries. FGM predates Islam. It is not mentioned in the Qur'an (the verbatim word of God in Islam). Muslim religious authorities agree that all types of mutilation, including FGM, are condemned. 'Sensitivity' to cultural traditions that erroneously associate FGM with Islam is misplaced. The principle of 'do no harm', endorsed by Islam, supersedes cultural practices, logically eliminating FGM from receiving any Islamic religious endorsement.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23286241

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Such an “appalling question” that she deflected and refused to condemn the practice.

Human garbage.

Yeah you really are.

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Such an “appalling question” that she deflected and refused to condemn the practice.

Human garbage.

She condemns it completely in the video and has done so repeatedly in Congress. 

23 minutes ago, irv said:

Sounds like it is still practiced, even though they claim to denounce it? 

Female genital mutilation (FGM) is a very ancient traditional and cultural ritual. Strategies and policies have been implemented to abandon this practice. However, despite commendable work, it is still prevalent, mainly in Muslim countries. FGM predates Islam. It is not mentioned in the Qur'an (the verbatim word of God in Islam). Muslim religious authorities agree that all types of mutilation, including FGM, are condemned. 'Sensitivity' to cultural traditions that erroneously associate FGM with Islam is misplaced. The principle of 'do no harm', endorsed by Islam, supersedes cultural practices, logically eliminating FGM from receiving any Islamic religious endorsement.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23286241

"FGM predates Islam"

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Do you think that any of these dumbshits actually care, know or understand  what she says.

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

She’s a interloper 

GTFO

She's an American Citizen and an elected representative.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Is that so

your Intelligence is astounding. You’re like Obama smart. You should be proud 

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No she did not.  She deflected and deflected again.  And again...and again.  I just watched that fucking skinny twice on HER network to ensure that I didn’t miss it.   She continuously rails on like a brainless activist about human rights butnis “appailed” by this question.  Actually insulted that somebody would ask her to “condemn” the practice.

Fraud.  

Also, I’d like to see a link where she “condemned” this practice in Congress.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Do you think that any of these dumbshits actually care, know or understand  what she says.

“Boo hoo!  Stop picking on my fantasy skinny!!!”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

No she did not.  She deflected and deflected again.  And again...and again.  I just watched that fucking skinny twice on HER network to ensure that I didn’t miss it.   She continuously rails on like a brainless activist about human rights butnis “appailed” by this question.  Actually insulted that somebody would ask her to “condemn” the practice.

Fraud.  

Also, I’d like to see a link where she “condemned” this practice in Congress.

“Boo hoo!  Stop picking on my fantasy skinny!!!”

Pick on her all you want if makes you feel like a badass Ike.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And so is Trump.  But, you seem to feel taking shots at him all day long is not off limits, but because she’s a negro muslim, you defend her to the teeth....and “FUCK YOU RACIST!!!”

• Like 2