Check your account email address ×

She nails it.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pick on her all you want if makes you feel like a badass Ike.

What makes me feel like a badass is actually being one.  But, thank you for your permission to “pick on her”.  It is noted.

Sorry about your luck trying to be a “bad ass” via PM.  Seems it’s all pretty funny around here.

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

And so is Trump.  But, you seem to feel taking shots at him all day long is not off limits, but because she’s a negro muslim, you defend her to the teeth....and “FUCK YOU RACIST!!!”

Race creed or religion has nothing to do with it but carry on.

Just now, Zambroski said:

What makes me feel like a badass is actually being one.  But, thank you for your permission to “pick on her”.  It is noted.

Sorry about your luck trying to be a “bad ass” via PM.  Seems it’s all pretty funny around here.

Wasn't trying to be a badass via PM but carry on with your little gotcha.

4 minutes ago, Pete said:

Is that so

your Intelligence is astounding. You’re like Obama smart. You should be proud 

How is she an interloper as you put it? Is that because Unka Trump told you that? 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No she did not.  She deflected and deflected again.  And again...and again.  I just watched that fucking skinny twice on HER network to ensure that I didn’t miss it.   She continuously rails on like a brainless activist about human rights butnis “appailed” by this question.  Actually insulted that somebody would ask her to “condemn” the practice.

Fraud.  

Also, I’d like to see a link where she “condemned” this practice in Congress.

“Boo hoo!  Stop picking on my fantasy skinny!!!”

It's like you watched a totally different video

🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

Maybe I missed it.  Point out the time where she condemns it.

She says the practice is abhorrent and she mentions her voting record where she also voted in favor of legislation both condemning and banning it.

I'm not going to waste any more time on it than that

Just now, motonoggin said:

She says the practice is abhorrent and she mentions her voting record where she also voted in favor of legislation both condemning and banning it.

He’s Zambo the clown. Dumb as a stump. 

He cant read for content or listen effectively. 

You sound just like her.  “I’m not going to waste my time answering these questions.”

So, she DID NOT actually condemn it in the video.  She just ranted for three minutes condemning the question and the accusations about the proactive.

Got it.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

He’s Zambo the clown. Dumb as a stump. 

He cant read for content or listen effectively. 

Poor BarbieHands.  Just nobody for you is there?

Moto...snatch him up!  He’s a good’un.  

22 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

"FGM predates Islam"

It's not Islam's alone but some Islamic sects still accept and promote it. I'm not sure why she ducked/evaded the question like she did? :dunno: That silence/avoidance speaks volumes about her and the subject, imo. :news:

This week, two Muslim physicians were indicted in a high-profile genital mutilation case in Michigan: One was charged with performing female genital cutting on two 7-year-old girls, and the other with allowing use of his clinic for the procedure. Both the doctors and victims belong to the Dawoodi Bohra sect, a branch of Shiite Islam based in India but also found in Pakistan, Yemen and East Africa, whose adherents regularly practice cutting.

The arrest reignited a discussion on female genital mutilation in the U.S., including among Bohra Muslims.

Although there is no mention of cutting girls’ genitalia in the Quran, some Muslim communities do promote FGM on religious grounds. “In some schools of jurisprudence it’s considered widely acceptable,” Saraswati said, referring to the Islamic law traditions that dominate in different Muslim societies.

https://religionnews.com/2017/04/27/the-splainer-what-is-female-genital-mutilation-and-what-does-it-have-to-do-with-islam/

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You sound just like her.  “I’m not going to waste my time answering these questions.”

So, she DID NOT actually condemn it in the video.  She just ranted for three minutes condemning the question and the accusations about the proactive.

Got it.

Wow!  You missed it twice. How fucking stupid of you. 

Or maybe you are just lying again 

7 minutes ago, irv said:

It's not Islam's alone but some Islamic sects still accept and promote it. I'm not sure why she ducked/evaded the question like she did? :dunno: That silence/avoidance speaks volumes about her and the subject, imo. :news:

This week, two Muslim physicians were indicted in a high-profile genital mutilation case in Michigan: One was charged with performing female genital cutting on two 7-year-old girls, and the other with allowing use of his clinic for the procedure. Both the doctors and victims belong to the Dawoodi Bohra sect, a branch of Shiite Islam based in India but also found in Pakistan, Yemen and East Africa, whose adherents regularly practice cutting.

The arrest reignited a discussion on female genital mutilation in the U.S., including among Bohra Muslims.

Although there is no mention of cutting girls’ genitalia in the Quran, some Muslim communities do promote FGM on religious grounds. “In some schools of jurisprudence it’s considered widely acceptable,” Saraswati said, referring to the Islamic law traditions that dominate in different Muslim societies.

https://religionnews.com/2017/04/27/the-splainer-what-is-female-genital-mutilation-and-what-does-it-have-to-do-with-islam/

Indicted?????? But but but sharia law has taken over.  How the fuck were they indicted?  

Wow!  You missed it twice. How fucking stupid of you. 

Or maybe you are just lying again 

Can’t miss what isn’t there. Like you and brains.  Look how guys You is wiffout!

Can’t miss what isn’t there. Like you and brains.  Look how guys You is wiffout!

You can. Zambo level stupid. 

Maybe slow it down to half speed.  That’s how you think. 

You can. Zambo level stupid. 

Maybe slow it down to half speed.  That’s how you think. 

It’s easy, like I asked you boss, just point out the time on the video where she condemns the practice. It shouldn’t take more than a few seconds to say she condemns something.

:news:

43 minutes ago, irv said:

http://m.startribune.com/minnesota-bill-against-female-mutilation-raises-opposition/423070383/

1 hour ago, irv said:

A religion of peace of love so lets cut off girls clitoris's so they can't have pleaure. :wacko:

Rabbis circumcise infants with their teeth.  In turn they spread syphilis. 

LOL!!!!  “Skinny condemns the practice everywhere and anywhere and on video and such!!!!!!!  You just don’t see it!!!

-Goes on to defend her and the practice she “condemns” by trying to make a “same “argument” or...LOGICAL FALLACY.

Ate up with stupid.

LOL!!!!  “Skinny condemns the practice everywhere and anywhere and on video and such!!!!!!!  You just don’t see it!!!

-Gorsnon to defend her and the practice she “condemns” by trying to make a “same “argument” or...LOGICAL FALLACY.

Ate up with stupid.

Lmao, yes you are. 

Lmao, yes you are. 

See?  Some of BarbieHands’ most excellent material is being successfully used already!

”I know you are but what am I!!?!?”

Good one.  Has he learned to tie a square not in his facial shield (bandanna) yet?  Damn, with those skeleton fingers, you should have him do everyone’s before you go out and attack those cash machines and trash cans!  They’ll hold like Velcro!