Check your account email address ×

Wax my Cock and balls tranny is a pedo!!!

So, Neal, where does this "human" pee, assuming they identify as a human and not something else, like an ape, lion or bear on any particular day??

LGBT_ProtestSign.jpg

26 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

"Think of a typical guy, he likes watching sports but maybe he also like talking on the phone..."

Holy sweet fuck that video is comedically bad.

She is an idiot.

Neal

Studies of the pre-natal brain can tell with over 90% accuracy whether the child is male or female.

There is documented proof that prenatal testosterone masculinizes the brain and programs neural stem cells as 'male'.

Sorry bro...that's the science behind it no mater how much your Gender feminism wants to dispute it.

Edited by frenchy

13 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Studies of the pre-natal brain can tell with over 90% accuracy whether the child is male or female.

There is documented proof that prenatal testosterone masculinizes the brain and programs neural stem cells as 'male'.

Sorry bro...that's the science behind it no mater how much your Gender feminism wants to dispute it.

Biology does impact gender, that doesn't set it however.  People can feel opposite of their sex, or belonging to multiple genders.  Science says so.

Wishing it away, or fiat declaration doesn't change that.

As hominem doesn't work bro.

Neal

50 minutes ago, irv said:

So, Neal, where does this "human" pee, assuming they identify as a human and not something else, like an ape, lion or bear on any particular day??

LGBT_ProtestSign.jpg

Ever heard of Depends?

Edited by ArcticCrusher
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Biology does impact gender, that doesn't set it however.  People can feel opposite of their sex, or belonging to multiple genders.  Science says so.

Neal

The bold made me laugh.  I mean, really laugh.  Biology just plays a small role, eh?  Smh.

Look, it’s ok to be one of nature’s “goofs”..  Plenty around and they are all accepted and have equal rights...and should.  This whole multiple gender/gender fluidity is a farce.  It’s an excuse for those that are less than beta males or stronger, Tom boy like females to jump in the wonderful victim trough.  They’ve become their own worst nightmare demanding celebrity and hero worship for their “bravery” for “being themselves”  wut?  But fuck a bunch of straight, natural “normals” that are being themselves?

Be a bisexual, gay, lesbo, whatever.  Or, jump under the knife and do your thing.  Just quit being a loud whiner when you are called “Sir” because you have chin hair or, “Ma’am” because you have tits.  Or, have the features that are readily recognized as ONE OF TWO SEXES/GENDERS.

2 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I don't give a shit??

Neal

Juding by your posts here, I'd say you do. Answer the question. Where does this person pee? If you do not see the insanity with the "human's" question, then I don't know what to tell you? 

1 hour ago, irv said:

Juding by your posts here, I'd say you do. Answer the question. Where does this person pee? If you do not see the insanity with the "human's" question, then I don't know what to tell you? 

Don't you know, insanity is just a construct.!!!!

:lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Don't you know, insanity is just a construct.!!!!

:lol:

I LOL'd at that too!! :lol:

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

The bold made me laugh.  I mean, really laugh.  Biology just plays a small role, eh?  Smh.

Look, it’s ok to be one of nature’s “goofs”..  Plenty around and they are all accepted and have equal rights...and should.  This whole multiple gender/gender fluidity is a farce.  It’s an excuse for those that are less than beta males or stronger, Tom boy like females to jump in the wonderful victim trough.  They’ve become their own worst nightmare demanding celebrity and hero worship for their “bravery” for “being themselves”  wut?  But fuck a bunch of straight, natural “normals” that are being themselves?

Be a bisexual, gay, lesbo, whatever.  Or, jump under the knife and do your thing.  Just quit being a loud whiner when you are called “Sir” because you have chin hair or, “Ma’am” because you have tits.  Or, have the features that are readily recognized as ONE OF TWO SEXES/GENDERS.

I didn't say a small role, no one did.

Neal

6 hours ago, irv said:

I do not care which bathroom a person chooses to use, I care that a person can use the one they are comfortable with.  Perhaps you don't understand the difference?

Neal

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I do not care which bathroom a person chooses to use, I care that a person can use the one they are comfortable with.  Perhaps you don't understand the difference?

Neal

Is being comfortable a constitutional right? 

9 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

No, science does not say so. Mental illness is the reason these freaks are yhe way they are. Science does recognize the mrntal defect.

8 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Slippery slope constantly updating what abnormality requires liberation. 

Soon we will be told to accomodate people that identify as dogs snd we will be asked to afopt them. Sarah whats her name will write a sad song for the ad.

6 hours ago, irv said:

47 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

Did you read the meme at all? The "human" is confused on where to go pee. Do you think they need mental help or are they so gender fluid they actually can't figure it out themselves? 

3 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Soon we will be told to accomodate people that identify as dogs snd we will be asked to afopt them. Sarah whats her name will write a sad song for the ad.

When I wrote that above a few posts ago, I thought, oh fuck, that is likely the next fluid gender to come into play. First they'll identify as a horse then it will be are you a stallion or a mare? :wacko:

5 minutes ago, irv said:

Did you read the meme at all? The "human" is confused on where to go pee. Do you think they need mental help or are they so gender fluid they actually can't figure it out themselves? 

Confusion isn't the point of the meme.  You seem to misunderstand it.

Neal