Check your account email address ×

Remember when Obama was claimed to be a world laughingstock?

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Is this any better?

This is what others think of us, do we care?

Neal

Nope...don't care.  They really don't think that though...they just want to feel all just about losing their shitty liberal movement.

And wait.....you are assuming Obama USED TO BE considered a laughing stock?  :lol: He still is!  How's that library coming?  :lmao:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Is this any better?

Neal

With what has been going on in the world I don't think we are very regarded and I'm sure many don't care. I am of the mindset that it is better to maintain professional and ethical relationships. In my experience, constantly kicking the beehive has never been a recipe for success. 

Gee, I wonder why...

As the conference opened a study was published showing that European Nato members would have to raise their defence spending by £102bn a year to hit the 2% of GDP target set for 2024. That would require a 38% increase in spending, the International Institute for Strategic Studies said in its annual military balance report.

The failure of Washington’s European allies to get even close to that figure has infuriated the US president, who accuses them of freeloading. The US accounts for 70% of Nato states’ defence spending, the report found. It spent nearly $650bn (£506bn) in 2018, compared with around $250bn for all the European Nato members combined.

4 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Is this any better?

Neal

ThTs the trouble with Germany. They didn’t send the good people.  They sent the Nazis and rapists like the drumps. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Gee, I wonder why...

As the conference opened a study was published showing that European Nato members would have to raise their defence spending by £102bn a year to hit the 2% of GDP target set for 2024. That would require a 38% increase in spending, the International Institute for Strategic Studies said in its annual military balance report.

The failure of Washington’s European allies to get even close to that figure has infuriated the US president, who accuses them of freeloading. The US accounts for 70% of Nato states’ defence spending, the report found. It spent nearly $650bn (£506bn) in 2018, compared with around $250bn for all the European Nato members combined.

How much has NATO spending increased because of Republican policies?

36 minutes ago, Snake said:

Go ahead... lay it on us. How much?

It wasn't easy to find with a quick google search but since afghan and iraq wars double US spending you can guess NATO spending was similarly affected. i also wonder what percentage of defense contactors are US companies. 

Its kind of like going to a restaurant with a group, having 1/4 of  the group order the most expensive meals and drinks then expecting the ones that ordered salads and drank water to split the tab evenly.  Then realizing the ones that ordered the expensive stuff own the restaurant.  Once is no big deal but this shit has been happening for a while.

• Like 1

Just now, revkevsdi said:

It wasn't easy to find with a quick google search but since afghan and iraq wars double US spending you can guess NATO spending was similarly affected. i also wonder what percentage of defense contactors are US companies. 

Its kind of like going to a restaurant with a group, having 1/4 of  the group order the most expensive meals and drinks then expecting the ones that ordered salads and drank water to split the tab evenly.  Then realizing the ones that ordered the expensive stuff own the restaurant.  Once is no big deal but this shit has been happening for a while.

Non-answer.  Good job!

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Non-answer.  Good job!

How about this

blah blah blah  this one time in zambo imagination i told a guy.........     blah blah blah validation.   

blah blah blah   elite ......     blah blah blah, i know more than you.  blah blah blah can i such Trumps cock?......

blah blah blah libtard.

9 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Oh noes, Trump being accused of being a Nazi by the country that actually brought us real Nazis.

Well they have the experience to tell.  Maybe they are pissed at the cultural approbation. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

How about this

blah blah blah  this one time in zambo imagination i told a guy.........     blah blah blah validation.   

blah blah blah   elite ......     blah blah blah, i know more than you.  blah blah blah can i such Trumps cock?......

blah blah blah libtard.

Another non-answer...for a dorky question you made up in your mind.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, teamgreen02 said:

They are.  Sounds like immigration is a real problem in Germany right now.

Poor fat German Rosie.  It's all over.  Same with May.  And a host of other liberal immigration policy twats.  Trudeau is due to be chopped this year....I hope, for Canada's sake.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Poor fat German Rosie.  It's all over.  Same with May.  And a host of other liberal immigration policy twats.  Trudeau is due to be chopped this year....I hope, for Canada's sake.

Which is really too bad.  All that money is flowing into the US when there is nowhere else to go.  Really screwing up Ben's short positions.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Thanks to a refugee crisis created by the US ..  Well done Merca.

Well it started before Trump was elected and Obama was pres for the 8 years before that.  Are you saying Obama caused that?

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Gee, I wonder why...

You honestly think that’s why they view trump like they do? 

There is an international debt crisis and currency manipulation with the dollar which makes it worse for many countries. Hence why many countries are desperately trying to move away from the dollar as the world reserve currency. Tick tock....

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

May is a conservative. You are always happy to prove how stupid you are.

During her tenure she pursued reform of the Police Federation, implemented a harder line on drugs policy including the banning of khat, oversaw the introduction of elected Police and Crime Commissioners, the deportation of Abu Qatada, the creation of the National Crime Agency, and brought in additional restrictions on immigration

15 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Well it started before Trump was elected and Obama was pres for the 8 years before that.  Are you saying Obama caused that?

have you heard of George Bush?  if Not look him up