Check your account email address ×

The military offers even younger boys an opportunity to screw up their lives.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

On this board.  Trump is the bigliest chickenhawk. Followed by bush and Cheney. 

Dubya actually served in the Texas national guard protecting Texas beer from the Vietcong. 

bush_serving_beer.jpg

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: Probably no such thing as pride, self respect or dignity either, eh?

No, but TDS is.

You missed humility. It’s odd that you link virtues with the pseudo science of self esteem. But whatever. Lots of people do that. 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

But he still has decided not to shit on his countrymen in some weird fit of self appointed self righteousness.  How weird!

Same statement from above. 

You sound like a bitch coward.

I'm not shitting on anyone except you, rocket head. Have a good day I'm headed to the lake! :bc:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

But he still has decided not to shit on his countrymen in some weird fit of self appointed self righteousness.  How weird!

Dude, you shit on people everyday here with long drawn out yadadada yabadubbadu posts. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Dubya actually served in the Texas national guard protecting Texas beer from the Vietcong. 

bush_serving_beer.jpg

Truly a great man.  You can see why the Republicans attacked Kerry’s service on the swift boat. 

28 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oh no you're right, it's really great. $8 trillion wasted, millions killed wounded and displaced, complete regions destabilized, refugee crisis all over Europe and the Pentagon can't account for how many trillions? What was I thinking? 

Yes, the depth of understanding from some of you guys is off the charts.  Because we defend the military you dipshits automatically assume we support everything about it.  Worse, you assume you have all the answers, get up on your high horses and shit on everything and everyone who doesnt think in lock step with you.  You clowns think that there is no evil or power hungry regimes in the world and that the US is the cause of all the problems.  Now you sound like a xenophobe, guess that insult is out the window now for Trump.  Fuck, did you just lift that rant from some Berkley sociology professors lecture?

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Mark is the ultimate chickenhawk.

Call me whatever you want.  You’re a pant load who hasn't accomplished much of anything in his life

19 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oh no he was motocrossing his ass off with one of those yellow ribbons on his bike! 

I was getting my degree, Vietnam was over.  You were probably smoking crack and stealing hubcaps with some of you pre con felonious buddies, who are now ex cons.  Amirite?

Edited by DriftBusta

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

You missed humility. It’s odd that you link virtues with the pseudo science of self esteem. But whatever. Lots of people do that. 

This is why our mental health industry is a disaster.  An industry of victim enablers.  "Pseudo science".  Why do I know all of your "formal" education came in the way of your industry conferences...or some shit liberal arts degree?

Just now, spin_dry said:

Dude, you shit on people everyday here with long drawn out yadadada yabadubbadu posts. 

I've made it my job to shit on those that make it their whole life's mission to shit on others.  Period.  Haters are fucking gross.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

This is why our mental health industry is a disaster.  An industry of victim enablers.  "Pseudo science".  Why do I know all of your "formal" education came in the way of your industry conferences...or some shit liberal arts degree?

I've made it my job to shit on those that make it their whole life's mission to shit on others.  Period.  Haters are fucking gross.

Self esteem = self importance. You’ll never lack that. :lol: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Yes, the depth of understanding from some of you guys is off the charts.  Because we defend the military you dipshits automatically assume we support everything about it.  Worse, you assume you have all the answers, get up on your high horses and shit on everything and everyone who doesnt think in lock step with you.  You clowns think that there is no evil or power hungry regimes in the world and that the US is the cause of all the problems.  Now you sound like a xenophobe, guess that insult is out the window now for Trump.  Fuck, did you just lift that rant from some Berkley sociology professors lecture?

Call me whatever you want.  You’re a pant load who hasn't accomplished much of anything in his life

I was getting my degree, Vietnam was over.  You were probably smoking crack and stealing hubcaps with some of you pre con felonious buddies, who are now ex cons.  Amirite?

Nothing is more pathetic than those who never served trying to call out others who never served.  This place is a riot of idiots sometimes.  If you are a supporter or a "Patriot", they want to know why you never served!!!!!  :lol: 

I've seriously never encountered anything like this.  Probably because in the real world, I avoided these kinds of people as I made my way.  I've never met a successful hater.

40 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nothing is more pathetic than those who never served trying to call out others who never served.  This place is a riot of idiots sometimes.  If you are a supporter or a "Patriot", they want to know why you never served!!!!!  :lol: 

I've seriously never encountered anything like this.  Probably because in the real world, I avoided these kinds of people as I made my way.  I've never met a successful hater.

Nothing is more pathetic?  

How about claiming to support candidates with family values, claim military service is important, jump all over candidates for a lie or two, scream bloody murder about the debt. 

Then spend four years gobbling the cock of a serial cheating, admitted sexual assaulting draft dodger who insults war heroes and gold star families, is a record breaking liar and runs up record debt without two wars as an excuse?

That is Zambo level pathetic. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

How about claiming to support candidates with family values, claim military service is important, jump all over candidates for a lie or two, scream bloody murder about the debt. 

Then spend four years gobbling the cock of a serial cheating, admitted sexual assaulting draft dodger who insults war heroes and gold star families, is a record breaking liar and runs up record debt without two wars as an excuse?

Stop your idiotic whining you lying fucking bitch.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Stop your idiotic whining you lying fucking bitch.

You spend your days trying to insult people who didn’t serve, me for taking over my family business and accusing people you disagree with of lying. 

Then act like Trump is your messiah. 

Keep going. It’s fun to watch. 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It’s amazing but it’s more than just him.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You spend your days trying to insult people who didn’t serve, me for taking over my family business and accusing people you disagree with of lying. 

Then act like Trump is your messiah. 

Keep going. It’s fun to watch. 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Match made in heaven.  

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Those idiots have to stick together. 

I don’t think they all deny 

science

the moon landing

vaccines

etc

its just too difficult to tell what level of stupid each one is.  

I learned more in the Army than I could have ever learned in college. I wouldn't give up the experience for anything.

Funny how someone who will never be able to join the club bitch about it the loudest.

I guess that final in woman's studies is a real life changer. :lol:

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Those idiots have to stick together. 

I don’t think they all deny 

science

the moon landing

vaccines

etc

its just too difficult to tell what level of stupid each one is.  

“Science deniers!!!”

This post shows your complete idiocy...and defines the idiocy of your side.

You should stay with MC.  You know. Safety in numbers!!!  Well, not really...I’d just like to kill you both together.  :lol:

8 minutes ago, Snake said:

I learned more in the Army than I could have ever learned in college. I wouldn't give up the experience for anything.

Funny how someone who will never be able to join the club bitch about it the loudest.

Never be able. :lol2:  They told you that you were a special snowflake as well.:fullofshit:

18 minutes ago, Snake said:

Most sane people understand just enough about the service that they can at least accept that they don’t quite understand what the military is about. They chose different or went their own way.  I’ve got zero problem with that.  We all have to do what we all feel is important.

But the ones that hate because of some weird sense of righteous pacifism or, to somehow elevate themselves where they can’t be elevated are hilarious.  I, like all vets, have seen enough of these miserable haters after we left the service.  I’ve laughed at them for decades.  It’s even more fun when they start bashing the military when they don’t know I’m an ex.  Sometimes I let them know at the right time...just to see the look on their faces and hear their fumbling back peddling and excuses.  Sometimes I don’t say shit.  Both are equally fun to do.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

You sound like a dumbfuck...all day....everyday.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

You still had every opportunity to volunteer...who said anything about Vietnam? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You sound like a dumbfuck...all day....everyday.

Only to ignorant haters.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

You still had every opportunity to volunteer...who said anything about Vietnam? 

Why do you feel so strongly that he needed to serve?