Check your account email address ×

The military offers even younger boys an opportunity to screw up their lives.

Just now, Anler said:

Oh no you're right, it's really great. $8 trillion wasted, millions killed wounded and displaced, complete regions destabilized, refugee crisis all over Europe and the Pentagon can't account for how many trillions? What was I thinking? 

I'm still not sure.

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Nationalist movement. :lol: 

It’s basic identity politics. Trump offers none of the virtues that the military, fiscal conservatives, or evangelical Christians profess. Yet he’s followed around by you dummies because he’s got an r.  

Wut? You mean Jesus isn't about imperialism and turning away the poor and suffering? :lol:

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Oh no you're right, it's really great. $8 trillion wasted, millions killed wounded and displaced, complete regions destabilized, refugee crisis all over Europe and the Pentagon can't account for how many trillions? What was I thinking? 

Let’s pretend that shit don’t happen. Just stare at the flag and get all tingly iand weepy nstead. It’s the new nationalism. 

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

You don't have a clue about me and you don't deserve to know it.  All I can say is I did my best.

How many Muslims have you kilt?

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Let’s pretend that shit don’t happen. Just stare at the flag and get all tingly iand weepy nstead. It’s the new nationalism. 

Well Obama did it too!!!111

Just now, spin_dry said:

Assholes that equate the military complex to individuals who served are a fucking problem.  Thanks for that.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Mark is the ultimate chickenhawk.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Assholes that equate the military complex to individuals who served are a fucking problem.  Thanks for that.

I am not disrespecting any service member I am disrespecting a policy of war and occupation that is unsustainable and immoral. But the 73ers of the country can't see the difference. 

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You don't have a clue about me and you don't deserve to know it.  All I can say is I did my best.

:lol:  

Oh look, Mysterio comes to a backwaters snowmobile website hinting at the great things he’s done. What a fucking farce  

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Great recipe for the future of the country, get a good chunk of its citizens to hate it, by spreading propaganda and outright bullshit.  As if the end game isnt clear as day.  Pretty soon patriotism will be equated with racism and being a nazi.  

Hey Audie Murphy how come you never signed up? 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I am not disrespecting any service member I am disrespecting a policy of war and occupation that is unsustainable and immoral. But the 73ers of the country can't see the difference. 

Exactly

Just now, spin_dry said:

You really are a dumb, uninspiring mother fucker. I thought it was an act. 

Yes....I'm the "dumb" one here for sure.  Seems like a lot of hate, self pity and low self esteem running rampid in here parading itself as "intellect".  This is the liberal way!!!

Losers.  :lol:

Look, you've built some weird life "consoling" the dregs of society.  Maybe within that group you seemed like you had a real good "bead" on shit.  But in the real world..you are just another victim.  A sad man who is doing all he can to hold it all together that is in the deep days of winter with...well, not a lot to be proud of in life.  I guess you can fall back on "being a good father".  That is admirable...and I give some credit for that.  Maybe keeping an income stream too.  That's worthy of some pride these days too.  But really is there anything else you've done that most would find impressive?  That any would?

Maybe try not to spend so much time trying to shit on what others have done that is something worthy of pride.  Just a thought.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Mark is the ultimate chickenhawk.

Oh no he was motocrossing his ass off with one of those yellow ribbons on his bike! 

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yes....I'm the "dumb" one here for sure.  Seems like a lot of hate, self pity and low self esteem running rampid in here parading itself as "intellect".  This is the liberal way!!!

Losers.  :lol:

Look, you've built some weird life "consoling" the dregs of society.  Maybe within that group you seemed like you had a real good "bead" on shit.  But in the real world..you are just another victim.  A sad man who is doing all he can to hold it all together that is in the deep days of winter with...well, not a lot to be proud of in life.  I guess you can fall back on "being a good father".  That is admirable...and I give some credit for that.  Maybe keeping an income stream too.  That's worthy of some pride these days too.  But really is there anything else you've done that most would find impressive?  That any would?

Maybe try not to spend so much time trying to shit on what others have done that is something worthy of pride.  Just a thought.

There is no such thing as self esteem. So there can’t be such a thing as lack of self esteem. It’s a delusion of those that have the fantastical desire to be “special”. 

Just now, Anler said:

Oh no he was motocrossing his ass off with one of those yellow ribbons on his bike! 

There is a carpenter that drops stuff of here at the shop and he is 100 dittohead parrot and he always jumps out of his truck yelling about fucking liberal this and Muslim that and how we need to fight them all...I’m asked him the other day since he is so gung ho and ready for war why didn’t he sign up after 9-11...he said oh...well I was making good money working for my dad. :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

There is no such thing as self esteem. So there can’t be such a thing as lack of self esteem. It’s a delusion of those that have the fantastical desire to be “special”. 

:lol: Probably no such thing as pride, self respect or dignity either, eh?

Just now, Mainecat said:

Are bonespurs contagious?

No, but TDS is.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

There is a carpenter that drops stuff of here at the shop and he is 100 dittohead parrot and he always jumps out of his truck yelling about fucking liberal this and Muslim that and how we need to fight them all...I’m asked him the other day since he is so gung ho and ready for war why didn’t he sign up after 9-11...he said oh...well I was making good money working for my dad. :lol:

See he is not as dumb as you thought. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

But he still has decided not to shit on his countrymen in some weird fit of self appointed self righteousness.  How weird!

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Same statement from above. 

You sound like a bitch coward.