Check your account email address ×

The media and our education system is rotting the brains of college students

Took my kid to college orientation the other day. He was given a name tag with his name and town on it but then they gave him 3 stickers to choose from him, her or xy to put next to his name. I thought this was pretty goofy?

14 minutes ago, Laborer said:

Took my kid to college orientation the other day. He was given a name tag with his name and town on it but then they gave him 3 stickers to choose from him, her or xy to put next to his name. I thought this was pretty goofy?

please tell me this did not happen at ATI?  Wooster college I could beleive. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

OP thinks the Moon Landing is fake, the earth is flat and 9-11 was an inside job...pretty clear who has the rotted brain.

All of it makes more sense than anything you have been spewing lately... :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snake said:

All of it makes more sense than anything you have been spewing lately... :lol:

Of course you say that....you walk firmly to the right of that line and won’t even consider getting near it or crossing it....hack.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Of course you say that....you walk firmly to the right of that line and won’t even consider getting near it or crossing it....hack.

When 'the line' is as far left as it is, I damn sure ain't gonna cross it. :bc:

Sorry I ain't for 4th term abortion.

Sorry I ain't for something I never did to someone who had nothing done to them.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Snake said:

When 'the line' is as far left as it is, I damn sure ain't gonna cross it. :bc:

Sorry I ain't for 4th term abortion.

Sorry I ain't for something I never did to someone who had nothing done to them.

Where did I say I was for that and even if somebody left of center said something that you agreed with you wouldn’t admit it anyhow. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

OP thinks the Moon Landing is fake, the earth is flat and 9-11 was an inside job...pretty clear who has the rotted brain.

30% of the population is fuckin dumb as a rock.

About the same numbers as Trump has supporting him.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Yes!!! The country need to spend more time at trump rallies!!! :lol: 

Why is it people like you get so caught up in the whole Trump thing instead of the actual idea's or policies?

Most American's that support Trump had these views had them long before Trump ever began running for office.   I agreed with Obama and Bill Clinton when they were saying much of the same things surrounding immigration.

Why is it wrong to support your long held beliefs on political topics?   What.......because Trump has said mean things and is a narcissist I'm suppose to throw my support behind someone who doesn't agree with virtually any of my ideals.   I wanted Rand Paul, supported him in the primary but once he dropped out the guy who by far and away I agreed the most policy wise was Trump.  

Anyone who runs for President is a narcissist, some of them just where it on their sleeve more.   "Hey I'm a mayor from a small town in Indiana but I think I'm the most qualified person to be elected to the most powerful political position in the world."    Sorry but that's not being modest or humble.  

Edited by Highmark

23 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

30% of the population is fuckin dumb as a rock.

About the same numbers as Trump has supporting him.

Actually, 30% is the number of democrats who think dissing a woman of color's politics is racist.