Check your account email address ×

Donald Trump is the most American President ever

33 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Not even close.  Remembering history and being patriotic is what is going on and you are confusing that with some made up narrative designed to deceive and confuse.

When people believe this then a band with the name Confederate Railroad gets banned from playing county or state fairs.  It's undeniably ignorant.

A return to nationalism and patriotism....it’s whats for dinner!!!!!  

SKY CLOTH!!!!!!!  :lol:

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Thats the last thing these dickheads want and the trump presidency is bringing that agenda front and center.  Flush out these rats and see what happens.

30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Serving up a healthy dose all across small town America.   Racist sky cloths  are popping up all over around here.  Cars, houses, business.   

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Thats the last thing these dickheads want and the trump presidency is bringing that agenda front and center.  Flush out these rats and see what happens.

Yep flush out those rats and do what with them....strident nationalism is such a wonderful concept!

99E98139-B2AA-4E3F-8F13-B794EF3586CF.jpeg.3f4209221656aeae02dcdfc9954248c4.jpeg

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep flush out those rats and do what with them....strident nationalism is such a wonderful concept!

He’s playing them, and you, like a fucking Stradivarius.....   :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Pffftt...I know his game and frankly when guys like Scaramucci and Napolitano agree with me then I’m good. Notice he walked his comments back today.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

Too late.  It’s been rolling since election night.  Trump no longer matters with this movement.  It’s going strong on its own.  Trumps just fun to watch him stick it back in the liberal fascists faces.....and they are helpless to stop it.

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

Serving up a healthy dose all across small town America.   Racist sky cloths  are popping up all over around here.  Cars, houses, business.   

SKY CLOTHS......cool again.  :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Logical fallacy.  :lmao:

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

He’s got the Dems so fucked up right now, their own media is bombing them from every direction. And they don’t even know it.  :lol:

11 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

What the fuck do you know about me?

Yeah you’re a regular international man of mystery.  A middle aged guy who spends his days preaching revolution on a snowmobile site.  :lol:  

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah you’re a regular international man of mystery.  A middle aged guy who spends his days preaching revolution on a snowmobile site.  :lol:  

You know I can access this site from anywhere there's wifi or cell service, right? 

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

You know I can access this site from anywhere there's wifi or cell service, right? 

Yes you’ve clearly volunteered your love of travel on these forums.  From butt fuck nowhere MI to butt fuck nowhere FL. in the first ever vehicle you were ever able to finance new. In your late 30’s. :lol: 

10 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Yes you’ve clearly volunteered your love of travel on these forums.  From butt fuck nowhere MI to butt fuck nowhere FL. in the first ever vehicle you were ever able to finance new. In your late 30’s. :lol: 

This comment is a perfect example of why I don't share much of my personal life here. It's inevitably distorted and weaponized by feckless dipshits like you.

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

This comment is a perfect example of why I don't share much of my personal life here. It's inevitably distorted and weaponized by feckless dipshits like you.

Yes like you crying for years about how leases were a bankers shell game and anyone who would ever lease was an idiot before you could ever get approved for one and as soon as you  could you went out and got a lease and completely changed your tune. :lol:  you aren’t fooling anyone. 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Yes like you crying for years about how leases were a bankers shell game and anyone who would ever lease was an idiot before you could ever get approved for one and as soon as you  could you went out and got a lease and completely changed your tune. :lol:  you aren’t fooling anyone. 

And there's another example.

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Like when you called Woolie out by his name and his employer on here?

That was weak ass triggered shit and you lost points with me.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Like when you called Woolie out by his name and his employer on here?

That was weak ass triggered shit and you lost points with me.  

Oh no.

Don't let me lose points with the man whose direct ancestry is solely responsible for giving polish immigrants the stigma of being 'dumb polacks'.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

And for naming a racist Zionist no less...

:lol:

I’ve been called alotta things..... but have to say thats the best one yet. :lol:  definitely considering the source.....you’re behaving like Smales when he gets cornered on his bullshit, just lashing out wildly in every decision

Noggin for years: 

ANYONE WHO LEASES A VEHICLE CANT AFFORD IT !!!  YOU ARE STUPID AND PAWNS TO THE BANK!!!

Noggin when he finally has  a credit rating over 400 at 35: 

WHY WOUDN’T I LEASE IT MAKES TOTAL SENSE!!!

:lol: