Check your account email address ×

Helping Criminals evade law enforcement

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Seriously, it takes a fuckload of white ignorance to stand on colonized land and complain about immigrants.

No one is complaining about immigrants.  FFS, quit being led around by the nose.

16 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Sorry but even legal immigration of the past is not the right formula for today much less how many are here illegally.   Past policies are not always the answer.   I think there are plenty of policies that were legal and practiced in the US in the past that we don't want returned.   

Even with the legal process being difficult we allow in more people than anywhere in the world.

Personally I think much of our immigration both legal and mainly illegal is modern day slavery.   Sure come on in....do the "shit jobs" American's won't.   We'll pay you crap and pick up the tab for your social services.  We'll let you in on a work visa because you are cheaper than your American counterpart.   The hypocrisy is astounding.  

Face it.   The left wants cheap labor and votes and the right wants cheap labor.   Screw the ave American who wages are stagnated because of the millions of people here legally thru work visa's or illegally.    

Wages aren't stagnant because of immigration.

Wages are stagnant because of capitalism. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, motonoggin said:

Wages aren't stagnant because of immigration.

Wages are stagnant because of capitalism. 

:lol:

16 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Blaming immigrants for stagnant wages is just another tactic to alienate the working class from each other. 

Falling for such obvious canards is one of the things white people do best.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That clip nails 90 percent of the members here. 😂

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No fucking doubt. :lol:

All except you 2, right?  LOL  I love it.

54 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Seriously, it takes a fuckload of white ignorance to stand on colonized land and complain about immigrants.

Just exactly when and where should we go back and apologize for white man's actions?

Oh and by the way can you define "white man" for us?   I mean I need to know where its acceptable to move to.  :lol:  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Just exactly when and where should we go back and apologize for white man's actions?

Oh and by the way can you define "white man" for us?   I mean I need to know where its acceptable to move to.  :lol:  

No one is demanding an apology, it's our responsibility to dismantle the system that is set up to unjustly and unfairly benefit us.

Just now, motonoggin said:

No one is demanding an apology, it's our responsibility to dismantle the system that is set up to unjustly and unfairly benefit us.

What are you personally waiting for?   I'm sure it would be fine if you distributed your assets to people of other races.  

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

What are you personally waiting for?   I'm sure it would be fine if you distributed your assets to people of other races.  

No, that is not what he means.  He is just the idea person, its up to OTHERS to do the hard lifting.  Typical AL GORE complex.

10 minutes ago, hayward said:

immigrants or illegal immigrants? 

That actually is the problem.  There is essentially no way for a regular hard working person to enter legally.  They want a better life, so they want to come.  They are stuck breaking the law by entering.

It is a chance to make life better for them and their families, so they take the risk.

This of course isn't universal to all immigrants.  There are some bad apples in every basket.  We just don't have a method for hard working people to enter and become a legal part of society.

There isn't a simple answer to the problem.  I often wonder if we could come up with a better method to screen the good from the bad.  Kinda like the new hire at work.  Pull your weight buddy, and you are part of the team.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, hayward said:

immigrants or illegal immigrants? 

People aren't illegal. 

Too bad indians didn't have immigration laws back when we were colonizing the Americas. Then they could call us illegals and march us off to camps and separate us from our children and shit.

45 minutes ago, Highmark said:

This is such a lowest common denominator response, and it demonstrates the sheer arrogance and ignorance of the white mind. 

The problems we face are systemic and individual acts will do little to nothing against a government sanctioned system of racism and oppression.

Funny people on here and in the MSM would brag about things Bill Clinton and Obama said that were tough on illegal immigration even calling Obama the "deporter in chief."  :lol:   

Trump says/does anything even REMOTELY similar and he's a bigot.  :lol:  

The left is still posting pictures of Obama era ICE detention centers.  :lol: