Check your account email address ×

A Message From Ilhan Omar

6 hours ago, jtssrx said:

True patriotism is marrying your brother. It’s also lying on your taxes, and committing campaign fraud!

:read:

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

No she's a disgrace because she has contempt for America and Americans, is anti-semite activist (is this why she got voted in?), a blatant racist, a muslim with all their extremist ideals and overall...just a complete imbecile who supports extremism and terrorism to make her points.  

Pretty much everything you admire tho!  so....you go with that.

:owned:

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

And here we are, back at the beginning of this little circle jerk, and apparently, you fingering your bung hole.  This is the part where we step back and watch your femininity blossom!

:lol:

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

If you purposely weaseled out of serving you should simply tip your hat to vets who did and say thank you for your service instead of questioning their honour and integrity. Publicly no less. Pretty simple. 

Let's be honest here - Nam was a mess.  A lot of people didn't want to get involved.

26 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

:read:

:owned:

:lol:

Let's be honest here - Nam was a mess.  A lot of people didn't want to get involved.

Oh.....so real Patriots get to pick there war. Like any of them arent a 100% useless mess.

6 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

wtf, Jimmy ? why do you have a picture of her in your avatar ?  please dont tell me you are salivating to fuck her?  :puke: 

shock value. ignore it. yeah no doubt he jerks off over her.. Fuckin guy is a loon

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Pete said:

shock value. ignore it. yeah no doubt he jerks off over her.. Fuckin guy is a loon

Weird...you and  Woolie are sure worried about my masturbatory  habits.

6 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

wtf, Jimmy ? why do you have a picture of her in your avatar ?  please dont tell me you are salivating to fuck her?  :puke: 

I agree with a lot of what she says.

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trump claims Ilhan Omar could be 'married to her brother' - Daily Mail
https://apple.news/Abj3qQO5NQ0GjymC4ZcO7Ww

Idiots here lap this shit up.

I give this little tidbit 5 days to a week before it explodes all over you. :lol:

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The Great Uniter In Action....and to think you hack twats cried about Obama for 8 years...SMH

Trump blasts minority Democrats, rally crowd chants 'send her back' - https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/453644-trump-blasts-minority-democrats-rally-crowd-chants-send-her-back

At a campaign rally????

NO WAY!

On 7/16/2019 at 3:03 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

True Patriotism is not marrying your brother to gain citizenship.

True Patriotism is not filing joint tax returns with one man while married to another.  

https://www.apnews.com/b49ee5604ec2435a90945820b7c973eb

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

True Patriotism is not marrying your brother to gain citizenship.

True Patriotism is not filing joint tax returns with one man while married to another.  

https://www.apnews.com/b49ee5604ec2435a90945820b7c973eb

Democrats have told us so many times how patriotic it is to pay our fair share.

This cunt will fuck her brother to not pay.

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

The daughter of the doctor that signed off on trump's bone spurs told the whole story. It was 100% payoff to get him out

I didn't that a doctor could discuss a patient's history back then. 

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Weird...you and  Woolie are sure worried about my masturbatory  habits.

I agree with a lot of what she says.

youre the one telling people on a public forum what you do..  I find it hilarious.. 

Just now, motonoggin said:

67123197_10213730824328145_3621488880361930752_n.jpg

How about if I disagree with said criticism?   Is it also not Patriotic to do that?   There is plenty things to disagree about with the US and also plenty to think it makes the US a great country.  

Its ok to criticize and its ok to disagree with said criticism.   Don't you think?  

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

How about if I disagree with said criticism?   Is it also not Patriotic to do that?   There is plenty things to disagree about with the US and also plenty to think it makes the US a great country.  

Its ok to criticize and its ok to disagree with said criticism.   Don't you think?  

How about you shut the fuck up

23 minutes ago, Pete said:

youre the one telling people on a public forum what you do..  I find it hilarious.. 

Ummmm....Woolie brought it up yesterday and you this morning....pay attention.

35 minutes ago, Snake said:

I give this little tidbit 5 days to a week before it explodes all over you. :lol:

At a campaign rally????

NO WAY!

Hey if it does it does.....doesn’t change the fact that you guys feel so threatened by her you runaround looking for ways to discredit...similar to the whole brother thing....weird.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey if it does it does.....doesn’t change the fact that you guys feel so threatened by her you runaround looking for ways to discredit...similar to the whole brother thing....weird.

Threatened would be wanting her to shut up and be inconspicuous. Threatened would be keeping her from spreading her message.

Threatened is not wanting her front and center as the face of the democrat party.