Check your account email address ×

It would take humans over 100,000 years to melt all the ice off Antarctica on purpose

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Really? Why? 

He constantly berates everyone else’s city, state, province, town, country, house, income, career, vehicles, etc.....

Seems only natural that after so long, members want to know exactly what part of heaven his castle is located.

Just now, Zambroski said:

He constantly berates everyone else’s city, state, province, town, country, house, income, career, vehicles, etc.....

Seems only natural that after so long, members want to know exactly what part of heaven his castle is located.

Very Momo-esque. 

Just now, frenchy said:

I like it. Growing a bit too fast for my liking but great spot to raise kids. 

Yeah. Close enough to the city for anything you want. Ottawa is a nice place to be close to.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Constantly. It makes you cry.     

15 minutes ago, frenchy said:

You’re not GTA? 

Where you hang your hat

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Where do you?

8 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Stittsville. Just west of Ottawa. Your turn. 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Further West of Ottawa than you.  It's very nice. 

“Further West of Ottawa than you”.

Now, is that a municipality or a consolidated city?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

“Further West of Ottawa than you”.

Now, is that a municipality or a consolidated city?

There’s not much west of where I live. 

A few smallish towns but it gets pretty sparse. 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Must be some really top secret shiznick where he lives.  Might not even be on a map.

:dunno:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Must be some really top secret shiznick where he lives.  Might not even be on a map.

:dunno:

don’t know what the big deal is. If you’re gonna make fun of where others live man up and share where you do. 

don’t know what the big deal is. If you’re gonna make fun of where others live man up and share where you do. 

Yup.  Integrity and dignity isn’t for all of us though.

8 minutes ago, frenchy said:

You were having a go at the GTA because you thought I lived there.  Hilarious that you were slamming Arctic Beta. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You were having a go at the GTA because you thought I lived there.  Hilarious that you were slamming Arctic Beta. 

“Having a go”.  

And clearly, AC is not you.  He’s not an ignorant, whining lying bitch.  I hate that many Americans think of somebody like you when they think of Canadians.

yuck.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I just assumed as most Ontario members are from there and my thoughts on the GTA are well known. 

47 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Kevy is in Western Ontario I believe? I didn't realize this was a big secret of his but I gathered that through one of his posts sometime ago. 

28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“Having a go”.  

And clearly, AC is not you.  He’s not an ignorant, whining lying bitch.  I hate that many Americans think of somebody like you when they think of Canadians.

yuck.

I'm glad you are aware of it. There's a few Kevvy's around but I've yet to meet anyone quite like him up here, thankfully. 

Just now, irv said:

Kevy is in Western Ontario I believe? I didn't realize this was a big secret of his but I gathered that through one of his posts sometime ago. 

I'm glad you are aware of it. There's a few Kevvy's around but I've yet to meet anyone quite like him up here, thankfully. 

Due west of Ottawa or south west?  Southwest is where the pop is. Due west there’s nothing. 

Due west of Ottawa or south west?  Southwest is where the pop is. Due west there’s nothing. 

Other side of Toronto west like Hamilton and surrounding areas I believe? 

Just now, frenchy said:

Yeah that’s a touch further than ‘a little west of me’ :lol: 

Kevvy didn't want to be too specific in case some figured out where he resides. :lol:

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Typical, he's scared is all..

Kevvy's a strange little man. Can't think for himself and is afraid of his own shadow. :hdchr:

sheeple1.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/12/2019 at 11:02 PM, frenchy said:

I just assumed as most Ontario members are from there and my thoughts on the GTA are well known. 

So are you the Frenchy that lost out on a job because someone on here took their anger against you offline?