Check your account email address ×

It would take humans over 100,000 years to melt all the ice off Antarctica on purpose

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If 90% of the scientists are correct and we act upon their findings.

we spend money on cleaner energy. 

Renewable energy continues to become cheaper.  Our air and rivers become cleaner. 

If we don’t listen, there will be more pollution, we lose far more money to natural disasters and we hit a tipping point. 

So, are you saying we are responsible for "Natural Disasters"? :dunno:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, irv said:

And your point being? :dunno: 

Again, for the umpteenth time, please tell me what you have seen for yourself and what the climate emergency is here in Canada.

Don't move the goal posts with some comment that has nothing to do with the questions like your water comment above, just tell me in your own words. 

Remember when you made false claims about scientific consensus on global cooling?  Then avoided the topic?

i do. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You love stupid arguments. 

Bet you will be first in line at the government trough when your farm starts to suffer. 

You’re the one who makes stupid arguments :lol: 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Remember when you made false claims about scientific consensus on global cooling?  Then avoided the topic?

i do. 

Yup you refused to admit the world has overall cooled 

1 minute ago, irv said:

So, are you saying we are responsible for "Natural Disasters"? :dunno:

It’s not “we”.  It’s all but me!  

*also applies to racism, homophobia, islamophobia, xenophobia, etc, etc, etc.....anything in which you disagree with a liberal for ANY reason.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s not “we”.  It’s all but me!  

*also applies to racism, homophobia, islamophobia, xenophobia, etc, etc, etc.....anything in which you disagree with a liberal for ANY reason.

Derp

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You refused to discuss the time frame. 

Like i said. You love stupid arguments. 

You still deny the earth is overall cooling because it goes against your religion :lol: 

• Sad 1

Just now, revkevsdi said:

i do. 

Remember when I've asked numerous times, including today, what the climate emergency in Canada is and also what you have seen for yourself that leads you to believe we are doomed Globally? I do, but for some reason, you refuse to even acknowledge the questions?

Global cooling was another hoax, like Global warming, that happened back in the 70's. I was very young and either didn't know or care about it. Look it up. Lots of info about it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_cooling

1 minute ago, irv said:

Remember when I've asked numerous times, including today, what the climate emergency in Canada is and also what you have seen for yourself that leads you to believe we are doomed Globally? I do, but for some reason, you refuse to even acknowledge the questions?

Global cooling was another hoax, like Global warming, that happened back in the 70's. I was very young and either didn't know or care about it. Look it up. Lots of info about it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_cooling

Boom boom is a moron 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Duke KaBoom said:

Boom boom is a moron 

Boom was just here a few minutes ago but never replied?  Is he feverishly trying to look up Global Cooling or is he actually going to have some words of his own on the topic for a change? :dunno:

sheeple3.png

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Derp

The lunacy of the left and their climate change agenda is soon over. We will soon go back to a sensible approach to our economics in Canada and allow people to once again prosper. You can make a sign and take a bus to Ottawa or perhaps an anti pipeline reserve. Have fun fucko.

6 hours ago, irv said:

You were the dumb fuck that claimed there was consensus on global cooling and posted a link from NASA that you thought proved it. But you were too stupid to read your own link. Now are posting from wiki.  Nice job dumbass. 

Here is a photo since you are too dumb to read links for content. 

5D6DA9CC-60A4-4321-B22F-CC8C2B189EBE.jpeg

5 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

The lunacy of the left and their climate change agenda is soon over. We will soon go back to a sensible approach to our economics in Canada and allow people to once again prosper. You can make a sign and take a bus to Ottawa or perhaps an anti pipeline reserve. Have fun fucko.

You mean like your scheer idiots approach?

More expensive and less effective?

But that should be no surprise. Just like Trump, just like Ford. Rake the forest, pick up litter in the park. Cancel the tree planting program and the forest fire fighting budget. 

Dumb and Dumberer. 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

But that should be no surprise. Just like Trump, just like Ford. Rake the forest, pick up litter in the park. Cancel the tree planting program and the forest fire fighting budget. 

Dumb and Dumberer. 

So you think less taxes on the middle class will be more expensive on the middle class and be less effective on global climate change when Canada produces 1.5% of global emissions?

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Dumb and Dumberer. 

Tree planting. You recently posted an article stating trees were a net gain in emissions of C02. You see how you get caught up in the lies.

7 hours ago, Duke KaBoom said:

So you think less taxes on the middle class will be more expensive on the middle class and be less effective on global climate change when Canada produces 1.5% of global emissions?

1.5% is kind of high considering our population. Do you think it’s ethical to pollute that much per capita?

58 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Tree planting. You recently posted an article stating trees were a net gain in emissions of C02. You see how you get caught up in the lies.

Care to post that article?

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 7/10/2019 at 11:53 AM, revkevsdi said:

Did you fucktards read the article Highmark quoted?

in case you missed the message here is another quote from the author. 

"With 2016 set to be the warmest year on record, it is urgent that all the world intensify efforts to reduce emissions of greenhouses gases," Richard Seager, a leading climate scientist at Columbia University, told The Mercury News.

:groin:

Rev: Your article proved my gulf stream theory wrong but still says global warming is occurring.  

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Rev: Your article proved my gulf stream theory wrong but still says global warming is occurring.  

Well the main point here is that global warming is occurring and people have to change what they are doing. 

You can cherry pick stories here or there but when the scientist you quote says 

"With 2016 set to be the warmest year on record, it is urgent that all the world intensify efforts to reduce emissions of greenhouses gases," Richard Seager, a leading climate scientist at Columbia University, told The Mercury News.

Maybe you should listen.