Check your account email address ×

i'm going to miss the guy....

:lmao:

PORTSMOUTH, N.H. — Donald Trump suggested that Hillary Clinton might have been on drugs during the second presidential debate and proposed that the candidates take a drug test ahead of their next and final face-off set for Wednesday in Las Vegas.

Speaking at the first of two scheduled Saturday rallies in the Northeast, Trump was reading from prepared remarks attacking Clinton for revelations from leaked emails when the Republican presidential nominee, as he is prone to do, went off script.

“We are like athletes, [and] athletes, they make them take a drug test. I think we should take a drug test prior to the debate. Why don’t we do that? We should take a drug test,” Trump said, apparently randomly. His speech was billed as one that would be focused on opioid abuse in New Hampshire.

“I don’t know what’s going on with her, but at the beginning of her last debate, she was all pumped up at the beginning, and at the end, it was like, ‘Huh, take me down.’ She could barely reach her car,” Trump continued. “So I think we should take a drug test. Anyway, I’m willing to do it!”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-we-should-take-a-drug-test-prior-to-the-debate-172900453.html

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

racer is wondering how anyone could have supported this guy :lol:

Freeloader is confused and dumb.  Saw this and laughed at how pathetic the excuses for Dumpers are:

IMG_2909.JPG

Edited by SnowRider

No slinger, you're not going to miss the guy. 

Over the next decade or so, you're going to wish you had candidates as easy as Trump for your team to beat. 

The principled, and increasingly radical, left is going to rain death and destruction upon your beloved party. They are sick of being taken for granted by the ever increasingly right wing, authoritarian neoliberals in the Democratic party you and the party pom pom sheep continue to vote for.

This election was the party's 9/11. Albeit a mostly self inflicted wound. 

And just like 9/11, their response will merely create more enemies and bog them down in a war with the insurgent left they cannot and will not win. We will slowly bleed them dry, we will sap their power, we will undermine them at every turn. Yes, we will occasionally cause radical rightists to be elected, but the backlash to such reactionaries will only serve to strengthen our movement and swell our ranks, while we drain theirs.

Your party will not win this war. They may win the present battle, but the momentum is already swinging against them.  You have already lost, your party is dead, you just don't know it yet. 

I suggest, if you have any foresight at all, that you clear your conscience and join the revolution to rid the country of this cancer. A cancer that you, and admittedly I, have had a hand in creating. 

Remaining silent in the face of this corruption is to be complicit in it. Don't sacrifice your principles in favor of your privileges, you will lose both. 

Join me in atonement for our past mistakes and help me and millions of others create a better future for our children and grandchildren. You know it's the right thing to do. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Over the next decade or so, you're going to wish you had candidates as easy as Trump for your team to beat. 

The principled, and increasingly radical, left is going to rain death and destruction upon your beloved party. They are sick of being taken for granted by the ever increasingly right wing, authoritarian neoliberals in the Democratic party you and the party pom pom sheep continue to vote for.

And just like 9/11, their response will merely create more enemies and bog them down in a war with the insurgent left they cannot and will not win. We will slowly bleed them dry, we will sap their power, we will undermine them at every turn. Yes, we will occasionally cause radical rightists to be elected, but the backlash to such reactionaries will only serve to strengthen our movement and swell our ranks, while we drain theirs.

Your party will not win this war. They may win the present battle, but the momentum is already swinging against them.  You have already lost, your party is dead, you just don't know it yet. 

I suggest, if you have any foresight at all, that you clear your conscience and join the revolution to rid the country of this cancer. A cancer that you, and admittedly I, have had a hand in creating. 

Remaining silent in the face of this corruption is to be complicit in it. Don't sacrifice your principles in favor of your privileges, you will lose both. 

Join me in atonement for our past mistakes and help me and millions of others create a better future for our children and grandchildren. You know it's the right thing to do. 

no ...he doesnt know its the right thing to do....he's as blind and dumb as snowrider

MotoMomo and Banana Noses' '3rd Parties' :lmao: have less than 10% of the vote....looks like a revolution :lol: How are the local races,going for the Greenie's and Libby's  :wacko:

:lol: 

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

MotoMomo and Banana Noses' '3rd Parties' :lmao: have less than 10% of the vote....looks like a revolution :lol: How are the local races,going for the Greenie's and Libby's  :wacko:

you are not a smart man .....it would be best for you to just keep quiet

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

About as good as you'd expect under a fascist duopoly that does everything they can to freeze them out and control their opposition. 

Laughing at the fact that the system is rigged against the people. Smh. I didn't think I could really pity you any more than I already had. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

you are not a smart man .....it would be best for you to just keep quiet

About as good as you'd expect under a fascist duopoly that does everything they can to freeze them out and control their opposition. 

Laughing at the fact that the system is rigged against the people. Smh. I didn't think I could really pity you any more than I already had. 

:crybaby: and the 

IMG_2894.JPG

I believe Bussman would say "bless his heart"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I believe Bussman would say "bless his heart"

And all he comes back with is 'butthurt' like a fucking 6th grader. 

I won't say anymore because real leftists don't make fun of people with disabilities. 

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Slinger owned!