Check your account email address ×

Trump and Kim Meeting at DMZ

30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I got all I need but, I see no need to instruct a 7 year old.  Again.

Plus: 

C566AA7E-8CDE-4930-9E89-846CF1CFA1B1.gif

Nope just laughing at the idiot snowflake who's got nothing.  That would be you incase you are too stupid to realize it.

6 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Nope just laughing at the idiot snowflake who's got nothing.  That would be you incase you are too stupid to realize it.

This is an impressive impression of BarbieHands.  He also gets really upset like you are right now.  

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This is an impressive impression of BarbieHands.  He also gets really upset like you are right now.  

You are so deluded to think an idiot like you could upset me.  I bitch slapped you with facts and now like always you got nothing, so you change the subject, deflect and make even more moronic statements, poor little snowflake so easily triggered, so dumb.

7 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

You are so deluded to think an idiot like you could upset me.  I bitch slapped you with facts and now like always you got nothing, so you change the subject, deflect and make even more moronic statements, poor little snowflake so easily triggered, so dumb.

Wow.  I can see how “not upset” and “not triggered” you are.

Imagine if I took the time to show you the errors of your posts.  Eeesh.  Yeah, I made a good call...for you.

:lol2:

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wow.  I can see how “not upset” and “not triggered” you are.

Imagine if I took the time to show you the errors of your posts.  Eeesh.  Yeah, I made a good call...for you.

:lol2:

I'm retired and do basically anything I want anytime I want, you have 50,000 more posts here than I do. Sorry to break it to you I just like to kill some time here from time to time and maybe see what is going on in other states and trigger little snowflakes like you.

Now that would be a real laugh, if just once you backed up your insane bullshit.

Care to tell what Mueller said again, idiot?

12 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I'm retired and do basically anything I want anytime I want, you have 50,000 more posts here than I do. Sorry to break it to you I just like to kill some time here from time to time and maybe see what is going on in other states and trigger little snowflakes like you.

Now that would be a real laugh, if just once you backed up your insane bullshit.

Retired? I thought you were a 20 something year old know nothing. My bad 

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Died in the wool Democrat.  Apparently still hasnt recognized that his party has moved way left and is corrupt to the core.

15 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

You are retired too?  Well, maybe work on your post count then.

Why do I need to tell you what he said again?  Maybe I should tell you what it all amounts to (I think i already did that) or, correct any number of your incorrect opinions handed down to you by a corrupt media that you are delivering as “facts”?

Nawww....just more fun to make fun of you.  :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I’m reminded, yet again, of BarbieHands.  I am still floored he’s in his mid 50’s.  How can somebody get to this age and be so fucking stupid?  Wait...how old is MC?

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Died in the wool Democrat.  Apparently still hasnt recognized that his party has moved way left and is corrupt to the core.

He is civil it should have been a clear give away to his advanced years. You must have friends who are in a bad spot trying to defend the hard left turn the party of their youth has taken.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are retired too?  Well, maybe work on your post count then.

Why do I need to tell you what he said again?  Maybe I should tell you what it all amounts to (I think i already did that) or, correct any number of your incorrect opinions handed down to you by a corrupt media that you are delivering as “facts”?

Nawww....just more fun to make fun of you.  :lmao:

I’m reminded, yet again, of BarbieHands.  I am still floored he’s in his mid 50’s.  How can somebody get to this age and be so fucking stupid?  Wait...how old is MC?

MC is 147 years old..... I think he fought in the civil war.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Trump legitimizes Kim and the idiots here applaud it. 

He murders his own people and leads the world in human rights violations.

Sounds like NK may be the ones blamed for “meddling” in the 2020 successful re-election of Trump.

FUCKERS!!!!!  APPOINT A SPECIAL COUNSEL!!!  NOT MUELLER THOUGH....FUCK THAT TRAITOR!!!!

:lol:

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Better than paying him off like Obama and Clinton.  Unilateral talks (ie pay offs).

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Just what I prefer my enemy does.

10 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

That's what you get for thinking when you are not equipped for it.

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Coming from you, the most partisan hack on this board that's rich.  The guy who thinks Cheney is a great American and believes Bush didn't mislead the world about the Iraq war.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Coming from you, the most partisan hack on this board that's rich.  The guy who thinks Cheney is a great American and believes Bush didn't mislead the world about the Iraq war.

Can you supply evidence of the dem party NOT lurching to the left?

If you want to insult him, come out and do it. Everything in that post was accurate.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

:roundhouse: