Check your account email address ×

Chlamydia, Syphilis Cases on the Rise Among US Military Members

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Steve and Rigid just broke into a cold sweat, as they ran into the bathroom to check for lesions, sores, and cankers. 

I don't need to run into a bathroom. Unlike you , I can see my cock without a mirror.

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

I don't need to run into a bathroom. Unlike you , I can see my cock without a mirror.

Who said anything about your cock?? I was talkin' about canker sores in your MOUTH from eatin' 75 pussies!!! 

WTF!!! :wtf:

WTF is up with this guy?????  :wtf:

12 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Steve and Rigid just broke into a cold sweat, as they ran into the bathroom to check for lesions, sores, and cankers. 

ummm, im not in the military??

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

ummm, im not in the military??

I didn't say you were. You were the one that said you ate 100 Broads. It's not only military broads that have nasty gashes. Have you ever been checked for STDs? If not, you might wanna' go get checked...……...SOON. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I didn't say you were. You were the one that said you ate 100 Broads. It's not only military broads that have nasty gashes. Have you ever been checked for STDs? If not, you might wanna' go get checked...……...SOON. 

well the thread is about std's in the military.. so i dont know what that has to do with me?? im not in the military...

No, Ive never been to a doctor in my entire life and gotten a physical...smh...

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

well the thread is about std's in the military.. so i dont know what that has to do with me?? im not in the military...

No, Ive never been to a doctor in my entire life and gotten a physical...smh...

It has to do with you 'cause STDs are rampant out there. YOU posted that you ate 100 broads. Statistically, you might very well have contracted an STD. 

When your neck breaks out like 2 pounds of ground sirloin at Wegman's, don't blame me!!   I tried ta' help ya'.

I hope those smelly gashes were worth it. 

33 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

wtf.gif.2c5fc5df71859e55d086517426281d17.gif

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

VD WARFARE!!!!!!!  FUCK THE MILITARY AND FUCK AMERICA!!!!  

.....And let my cousin Pookey out of Venezuela!!!!!!

Yes, FUCK EVERYBODY!!!!  :mc:

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

It has to do with you 'cause STDs are rampant out there. YOU posted that you ate 100 broads. Statistically, you might very well have contracted an STD. 

When your neck breaks out like 2 pounds of ground sirloin at Wegman's, don't blame me!!   I tried ta' help ya'.

I hope those smelly gashes were worth it. 

how many BBC have you sucked behind Sandy's?? I mean seriously?? Trucker cock is probably pretty filthy man,.. just say'n

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

how many BBC have you sucked behind Sandy's?? I mean seriously?? Trucker cock is probably pretty filthy man,.. just say'n

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

What do you think the 550 stands for?

Wait a minute, you two boyz VOLUNTARILY posted that you licked 175 pussies, right? 

So, I took you at your word. 

I say, I don't know what the fuck you're talkin' about Sandy's. I only mentioned Sandy's as a place to meet for a fist fight.

I make my money in the stock market, and my retirement. Wait a minute, I'll go check if I made anything today. Hold on!!

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Wait a minute, you two boyz VOLUNTARILY posted that you licked 175 pussies, right? 

So, I took you at your word. 

I say, I don't know what the fuck you're talkin' about Sandy's. I only mentioned Sandy's as a place to meet for a fist fight.

I make my money in the stock market, and my retirement. Wait a minute, I'll go check if I made anything today. Hold on!!

i dont know but ive heard numerous rumours from just about every member here that you suck trucker cock.. Maybe for pay, maybe for free, maybe for just something warm in your belly.. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

What do you think the 550 stands for?

OK, $32,000.00+. Not bad.

So, it appears you two might be the ones that work a glory hole at Sandy's and suck trucker cock, 'cause you've both been " OWNED ", to the MAXIMUM MAX!!!   :owned::owned:

Steve can come by with a I-Phone, and I'll access my Fidelity account. If I didn't make thousands today, I'll write him a check for $5000.00.

If I DID make thousands today, I will have the legal right to strike him in the head area with a 5-D-Cell Maglite, OK????

Come on Goombah, let's see how tough you are. 

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, $32,000.00+. Not bad.

So, it appears you two might be the ones that work a glory hole at Sandy's and suck trucker cock, 'cause you've both been " OWNED ", to the MAXIMUM MAX!!!   :owned::owned:

Steve can come by with a I-Phone, and I'll access my Fidelity account. If I didn't make thousands today, I'll write him a check for $5000.00.

If I DID make thousands today, I will have the legal right to strike him in the head area with a 5-D-Cell Maglite, OK????

Come on Goombah, let's see how tough you are. 

Do you seriously think i care how much money you have or dont have?? 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Well, you're sayin' I work at Sandy's, so let's have this out. Steve chimed in like a faggot, so I say he's not too far away, so let's have this out. 

I'm challenging YOU through Steve, 'cause he's not that far away. Do you two ACCEPT my challenge, yes or no???

You challenged and accused me, so let's have this out. I accepted your challenge.

Steve has to post that he gives me LEGAL AUTHORIZATION, to strike him, and gives me immunity from civil or criminal action. 

He posted a pic of a guy with a dog, and said it was me. Let's see if he has the balls to back that up, or is he a little goombah. 

You guys can make a quick $5000.00, if you got the balls to back your shit up. 

15 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Steve will be tied to a solid wood chair, so he can't move his head, and I get one hit from the MAGLITE. 

His wife can wait at the end of my driveway, and I'll drag his body over to her car, and try to load him in. Then she can take him to the hospital, but they can NOT press charges. I will print out his post granting me IMMUNITY, so they can't arrest me. 

Do you two fagmonts accept the ZNOT CHALLENGE, or will you dance your way out of this? 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Well, you're sayin' I work at Sandy's, so let's have this out. Steve chimed in like a faggot, so I say he's not too far away, so let's have this out. 

I'm challenging YOU through Steve, 'cause he's not that far away. Do you two ACCEPT my challenge, yes or no???

You challenged and accused me, so let's have this out. I accepted your challenge.

Steve has to post that he gives me LEGAL AUTHORIZATION, to strike him, and gives me immunity from civil or criminal action. 

He posted a pic of a guy with a dog, and said it was me. Let's see if he has the balls to back that up, or is he a little goombah. 

You guys can make a quick $5000.00, if you got the balls to back your shit up. 

I never said you work at sandy's, I hear you hang out behind the dumpster, on your knees, with your mouth opened wide.. I mean thats what I hear..

And no, i dont accept any challenge from you, because I also hear that you have welched on every bet you have lost up in here.... So there is no point in making a bet with an honorless person..

• Like 2