Check your account email address ×

Thoughts on Bernie offering to pay off student loan debt

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fine and If my opinion is wrong than I apologize but I do think we are on opposite ends of the spectrum on this one....either way there is still a labor shortage no matter the reasons.

When you pay people more NOT TO WORK then what they can make working, what do you expect?

38 minutes ago, racer254 said:

When you pay people more NOT TO WORK then what they can make working, what do you expect?

So like the military or firefighters?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

SMH.   Why is it people like you have to assume the extreme.   Fuck is wrong with you?   Virtually every topic is like that.  :thumbsdown:

He’s an argumentative fucking moron......that is what’s wrong with him, and he’s got all day to argue.  :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He’s an argumentative fucking moron......that is what’s wrong with him, and he’s got all day to argue.  :lol: 

Yep...been spraying doors all day at the shop and I’m my own boss so I can post  whenever I want and if you don’t have anything to add other than this go back to skimming peoples retirement money and thinking you’re a baller...Capiche you old POS? 

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep...been spraying doors all day at the shop and I’m my own boss so I can post  whenever I want and if you don’t have anything to add other than this go back to skimming peoples retirement money and thinking you’re a baller...Capiche you old POS? 

You wanna paint a barn? Doesn’t really need any prep, just need it painted to comply with insurance. :bc: 

19 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not sure why you think I’m a Baller, I’ve never claimed to be. But I clearly live a pretty good life and that seems to bother you. How about you take a couple Hits off some turpentine or paint thinner and go fuck yourself. Capeesh you fat useless piece of shit?

Edited by DriftBusta

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Not sure why you think I’m a Baller, I’ve never claimed to be. But I clearly live a pretty good life and that seems to bother you. How about you take a couple Hits off some turpentine or paint thinner and go fuck yourself. Capeesh you fat useless piece of shit?

Braggarts and self important fucks have always bothered me...check and check. :thumbsup:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, f7ben said:

That dude is a complete fucking retard faggot ass piece of shit

Who could skull fuck you with just his pinky.  

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

After last night debate performance Bernie is done for.  He won’t be president.

The big question is how will his HUGE legion of loyal supporters respond if he doesn't get the nom.....do they thumb their nose at whomever the nominee is and either stay home or swing Trump again?  They really seem to be a stubborn bunch.  I'm voting blue no matter who this time.

Edited by XC.Morrison

20 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Screenshot_20190628-114923_Instagram.jpg

Immoral...really? How about the actions of the US Military invading sovereign countries and killing tens of thousands of innocent civilians..is that fucking moral?

6 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

After last night debate performance Bernie is done for.  He won’t be president.

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

His self induced implosion has been hard to watch. 

He seems more of a self anointed angry, bitter, frustrated, blowhard victim than ever.  Not sure this will kill him off though.  Plenty of Americans want to feel this way.  

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Immoral...really? How about the actions of the US Military invading sovereign countries and killing tens of thousands of innocent civilians..is that fucking moral?

No fucking shit......that one eyed retard is a fucking shameless moron

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:lol:

If all those tens of thousands of civilian militants would stop getting killed and killing others...that’d be great!