Check your account email address ×

15 Year Old Dies During MotoX Race at Baja Acres

• Platinum Contributing Member

Awful,  can’t imagine. We had some friends who son caught a low hang branch on his bike.  They never recovered from it. Lot of guilt and  almost scorn from some who can’t understand how you would let your kid ride. 

A 32 year old guy died in the Moto before me about 10 years ago.  It was more than a bit surreal, pushing my bike to the starting line after the previous race, just like I had done hundreds of times previously.  They stopped the race and called in life star because they knew he was hurt bad, and as a racer seeing that, you still put it out of your head because those things “ever” would happen to me.  It was the first day of a two day race, and that night we found out he died.  It was a somber day of racing the next day if you could describe it as that.

Male bravado, comes with a severe price. The faster you go to show your domination, the risk increases incrementally. Some times the limits of control are exceeded...………...injury or death resulting. 

7 hours ago, awful knawful said:

That sucks!

He was doing what he loved.

I always tell my wife if I die fucking a faggot up his ass, just know I died doing what I loved!!   

We already knew that.  

For me it would be a 30 year-old bitch with a flat stomach, nice ass, big juggs, and a cute face, strokin' my Big Johnson as I eased the throttles down on a 42' Fountain with triple 1350 Mercruisers, as I headed out the jetties in Newburyport, with the pipes roarin'. 

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

For me it would be a 30 year-old bitch with a flat stomach, nice ass, big juggs, and a cute face, strokin' my Big Johnson as I eased the throttles down on a 42' Fountain with triple 1350 Mercruisers, as I headed out the jetties in Newburyport, with the pipes roarin'. 

To bad you love cock!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, The One said:

To bad you love cock!

I posted my BOATS 'n Broads Draggy, where's your's? 

Oh, you don't have one. That's ok, doesn't mean you're a bad guy, just means you're gay!!   :owned:

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I posted my BOATS 'n Broads Draggy, where's your's? 

Oh, you don't have one. That's ok, doesn't mean you're a bad guy, just means you're gay!!   :owned:

Who is draggy? Fuck u are lame ,u never had broads or a boat ,LOSER 

10 minutes ago, The One said:

Who is draggy? Fuck u are lame ,u never had broads or a boat ,LOSER 

Draggy is your 800 FAGGON DUPE, FAGGOT!! 

I posted pics of my boat 'n broads. 

Now, you post yours. If you don't, you're a faggot!

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Draggy is your 800 FAGGON DUPE, FAGGOT!! 

I posted pics of my boat 'n broads. 

Now, you post yours. If you don't, you're a faggot!

No dupe accounts here ! HOMO

19 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

A sad reminder that motorsports is dangerous and deadly.  Adrenaline rushes rarely come from anything other. 

15 years old.  Just plain sad.

4 hours ago, The One said:

No dupe accounts here ! HOMO

Yes, all anyone has to do is go look at your post history. 90% is about me!!! Am I that big!!!! Wow!!! 

Please, whatever you do, don't make me pay rent for the space I occupy in your head!!!!  LMAO!!! :lol2:

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yes, all anyone has to do is go look at your post history. 90% is about me!!! Am I that big!!!! Wow!!! 

Please, whatever you do, don't make me pay rent for the space I occupy in your head!!!!  LMAO!!! :lol2:

Wrong ! I know who you are ! You are full of shit! 

5 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

Crashed on the backside of a hill and got ran over multiple times 

Most amateur events need better flaggers 

Yup, I spent an entire lap pinned under my bike with a flagger standing 5 feet away. Stupid cunt heard he wasn't supposed to assist a rider with his bike so he just stood there and watched with no other rider's around. I was yelling at him the whole time. It's not like I wanted him to pick it up and start it for me. All I wanted was for him to throw it off of me. I ended up getting myself out from under the bike.

2 hours ago, small-bore said:

Yup, I spent an entire lap pinned under my bike with a flagger standing 5 feet away. Stupid cunt heard he wasn't supposed to assist a rider with his bike so he just stood there and watched with no other rider's around. I was yelling at him the whole time. It's not like I wanted him to pick it up and start it for me. All I wanted was for him to throw it off of me. I ended up getting myself out from under the bike.

Been there. :lol:  :bc: