Check your account email address ×

I feel so safe now!

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He hasn't been right about anything yet it doesn't stop him from running those piss flaps. :lol:

What have I been wrong about?  

BTW, this looks like more of the same from you!  You’ve got no ability to debate ......it just everyone else is wrong.  

:lol:

Simple hippy.

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

I am not fat :lol: even If I was, at least I'm not wearing my checker flag 90s cat leather reliving old glory days! :bc: 

Didn’t own a cat til 2013.  I do have Yammi leathers tho....

I traveled to Mexico twice in April this year.  My passport was never stamped either time.  I've been to 15 different countries in Europe and Asia in the last 24 months and have 3 stamps in my passport from those trips.  I've even asked to have my passport stamped and they don't stamp them.  

We have a crisis on our southern border.  If you doubt that you should head down and make a visit or two.  

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I traveled to Mexico twice in April this year.  My passport was never stamped either time.  I've been to 15 different countries in Europe and Asia in the last 24 months and have 3 stamps in my passport from those trips.  I've even asked to have my passport stamped and they don't stamp them.  

We have a crisis on our southern border.  If you doubt that you should head down and make a visit or two.  

Yeah......well, I’m pretty sure a bunch of Midwest white trash from Honkeyville, USA and a Canadian know best what’s going on down there.  

So, fuck right off.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

There seems to be alot more rhetoric coming from people and politicians who live in non-border states than there is people who live in border states, why is that? I'm not sure they see it as the "crisis" that many others do. 

I found this interesting when I read it a while back.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/03/08/in-republicans-views-of-a-border-wall-proximity-to-mexico-matters/

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

There seems to be alot more rhetoric coming from people and politicians who live in non-border states than there is people who live in border states, why is that? I'm not sure they see it as the "crisis" that many others do. 

I found this interesting when I read it a while back.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/03/08/in-republicans-views-of-a-border-wall-proximity-to-mexico-matters/

Well for one thing that particular survey asked if people were in support of a wall on 100% of the border between Mexico and the USA.  Most people who live near the border or have been to many places along the border know there is no reason to build a fence or barrier along 100% of the border.  Hundreds and hundreds of miles of the US/Mexico border are mountains and completely impassible and 50 if not 100 miles from the closest road system on the mexico side of the border.  

There is no need to build a fence along the entire border.  Smart people know this.  

That survey is specifically skewed to throw off the stupid.  

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well for one thing that particular survey asked if people were in support of a wall on 100% of the border between Mexico and the USA.  Most people who live near the border or have been to many places along the border know there is no reason to build a fence or barrier along 100% of the border.  Hundreds and hundreds of miles of the US/Mexico border are mountains and completely impassible and 50 if not 100 miles from the closest road system on the mexico side of the border.  

There is no need to build a fence along the entire border.  Smart people know this.  

That survey is specifically skewed to throw off the stupid.  

I think there's more to it than that. Can you link to something that shows strong support for a border wall where necessary among the citizens of those states?

Just now, SSFB said:

I think there's more to it than that. Can you link to something that shows strong support for a border wall where necessary among the citizens of those states?

Think what you want.  Better yet spend some time along the southern part of the 4 boarder states.  we have averaged over 100,000 illegals crossing per month so far this year.  Those are just the ones caught.  We have a serious problem on our southern border.  

FY19TD_May_SWB_Migration%20graphic.jpg

24 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Think what you want.  Better yet spend some time along the southern part of the 4 boarder states.  we have averaged over 100,000 illegals crossing per month so far this year.  Those are just the ones caught.  We have a serious problem on our southern border.  

FY19TD_May_SWB_Migration%20graphic.jpg

Arrest numbers routinely surpassed one million per year in previous decades. There was a crisis long ago if that's the measure. That chart shows a 6 year trend which doesn't tell the whole story. 

So this 100 mile expansion of CBP’s authority has been in place since 1953 and has stood up to judicial review since that time.  Both left and right have had opportunity to limit this and the powers.  None have, so it would seem this standard is accepted.

Perhaps some of you should get your sheep skin and head to DC.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Correct, but many are spreading out thru the country so they may not see it as a problem.

Dude. Its a problem in the south. There are temporary border guard stations set up all over the place. Our illegal immigration problems have never been worse than they are now. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Dude. Its a problem in the south. There are temporary border guard stations set up all over the place. Our illegal immigration problems have never been worse than they are now. 

I understand that very much. What Im saying is people down there may have a " fuck em , we been dealing with it for yrs , now its their turn" attitude towards it.

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yes but not 100,000 coming in every month. 

The chart you posted doesn’t show 100 thousand plus coming in every month. 

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

This year will very likely be a record year but 2017 for example was a very low year so we don’t know what will happen in the future years. 

There have been many years in the past that were similar to 2018 for example.

8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

The chart you posted doesn’t show 100 thousand plus coming in every month. 

This year will very likely be a record year but 2017 for example was a very low year so we don’t know what will happen in the future years. 

There have been many years in the past that were similar to 2018 for example.

98,500 per month average so far this year. 

• 2 weeks later...

Too many fukkers want open borders.

Dirty fukken bastards.

You could get 10 thousand VOLUNTEERS with their own guns, guarding the border.  Shoot to kill the second they cross the top of the fence, wall, etc. 

It would stop the clusterfuck overnight.

It will NEVAH happen though. Too many fukken bastards want those fukkers coming in here. 

I'm tellin' ya', we're gonna' see civil war over this. This country can NOT continue the way it is.